Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 17

Author Topic: You Are Freedom Fighter(The Docks(MHAG Patrol))!  (Read 20171 times)

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
Re: You Are Freedom Fighter(Available Player Slots)!
« Reply #180 on: March 09, 2012, 12:06:01 am »

((So everyone is coming with Zera, right?))

"We're heading out?"
"Do we know what to expect?"
"Who said anything about you being able to come with us?"
"I did."
"Oh oka- wait why?"
"Because it might be interesting. We're buying guns, what ever the hell your name is in the green shirt."
"It's Jenny."
"More like Johnn-"
Sarah dodges the blow with grace.
"Then what about Rubble-head? Why is he standing besides us?"
"He's coming too. Heavy support, plus we need someone to carry stuff back in case we do buy anything."
"Of course"
"Ur...Yeah"
'Okay then, now that's all sorted out, Sarah lead the way."

The group leaves the building, following Sarah, they make their way through the crooked alleyways of the slums -no muggers give the group trouble, seeing as it has someone who walks like a cop in it, the Masen Siblings, and a hulking man bringing up the rear-, through collapsing buildings leaning for support against others, and dodging the occasional lonely MHAG patrolling for dissent.

Finally they reach it, Centerblock Apartments, a rust colored building of cinder blocks and torn steel beams. The door, for once, is well oiled and opens smoothly.

A broad, bearded man, wearing a nice suit, greets the group in- strange for the Eastern Islands at least- an old time Centralis drawl.

"Welcome! My god Sarah, you're getting so big! And Tyler is...huge...Jesus fucking Christ, Tyler, steroids aren't good for you-"
"I'm Tyler."
"Oh, good heavens that scared me for a moment. Your getting big too!"
"This is my friend, Zera. She's the one who wanted to talk with you, Viashen."
"How do you do miss? Name's Al-Khasim Viashen Buckham. You can just call me Al, pleasure to meet you."
"Same, mister...Al.
"So, i'm guessing you want to see my product? Well come this way..."
"No I wan-"

Zera- and by extension the others- are lead into a large room, in it a semi-truck sits idling, with a MHAG - seemingly made from scrap parts- standing gaurd with a Gatling Cannon, which he trains on the group the moment they enter the room.
"Remove the gun from your person and the flash-bang from the satchel, before continuing forward. If you do not you cannot view Al's Armaments."
"Sorry folks, just procedure."

Provided you do so:
The semi-truck has weapon racks on every surface possible, and crates of ammo on every other surface.
"Two boxes of ammo come free with each purchase of an applicable gun!"

Spoiler: Al's Armaments (click to show/hide)

"Sorry about the selection, our recent..."buyout" was a lot less then we expected."
"Damn right about that. I still have scars."
"So what did you want to talk about, Miss Zera?"

Tyler:
After a few minutes of asking around, Tyler receives a combat knife someone found on a dead mugger in an alley.
~Combat Knife added to inventory.

What now?
« Last Edit: March 09, 2012, 01:21:07 am by filiusenox »
"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."

Gotdamnmiracle

• Bay Watcher
  • Or I'll cut ya to dust.
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: March 09, 2012, 12:33:19 am »

"I think my best bet would be a rifle. Pistol shooting isn't my deal. You got anything in the way of kevlar, er flack jackets, urban camo even? Or is this all you got?" Jenny peered about and pulling a hand through her unwashed hair.
Go back see if he's there and run him over, and drink his gun!

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: March 09, 2012, 12:41:25 am »

Jenny:

"Holdon a second, miss. Let me go look."

After a few seconds of rustling.
"Well, I have five ISN Military Bodysuits, which are gonna cost you a thousand. Two Kevlar Vests, at two hundred each, and some urban camo, which is fifty bucks a set, and includes some shiny boots.

Jenny, however only has five dollars on her.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2012, 12:44:49 am by filiusenox »

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: March 09, 2012, 12:58:50 am »

Zera has nothing to complain about; any guns are good guns.
Shame we can't really afford any of the good stuff. That EMP launcher could let us really fuck some shit up in a highly entertaining way.

Zera should get friendly with Al.

Alright, Al, listen. I have a goal in mind, here. And that goal is to fuck shit up for the ISN. I need resources for that, and this selection proves that you have the means to provide these resources.
So I want us to be friends, Al. I want to be able to rely on you when I need something extralegal. And I want you to be able to rely on me when you need someone unscrupulous to help you out in your endeavours.

So, Al. I don't want to buy anything- well, maybe a few pieces for my friends, if they want- I want to help you. I want a job. Preferably one which involves sticking it to the ISN, but I don't really care.

Fifth walks up to the MHAG, ignoring the pilot's insistence that he stay back. He peers curiously at the slapdash construction, walks around it, slowly tapping on the armour.

"What is your deal, guy? Leave my MHAG alone!"

Fifth steps back. Blinks.

"Ur... sorry. What... what model is't? The... the, ur... spinny bits... they's wrong. Dun't that make't slower?"

This bout of- for Fifth- loquaciousness may surprise other members of the group.
Long Live United Forenia!

Gotdamnmiracle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You Are Freedom Fighter(Al the Arms Dealer)!
« Reply #184 on: March 09, 2012, 12:59:40 am »

"How do these work?" Jenny poked at a bodysuit that had just been uncovered. "Sa' look like jumpsuits. Why the hefty price?"
« Last Edit: March 09, 2012, 01:01:45 am by Gotdamnmiracle »

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: March 09, 2012, 01:15:13 am »

((I'll wait a bit before I post for Zera. I'm actually surprised that no one has tried anything with Al, yet.))

Jenny:
Al grins.
"Well, this is a common loadout for ISN commandos, this thing is basically Kevlar pumped up to eleven. Anti-Ballistic weave, some sort of armoring to cover the vital parts, easy to move in and stain resistant. I reckon that it can protect against a knifing at close range, a 9mm from short to mid-distance and a high caliber shot at long range, if your lucky.  It's pretty tough shit."

Fifth:
"Ur... sorry. What... what model is't? The... the, ur... spinny bits... they's wrong. Dun't that make't slower?"

"This? This is a relic. It's one of the original models from Red Friday with a few alterations, like thicker plating, faster M.A.S.S's and this gatling gun. The M.A.S.S's, I admit are a bit obsolete and homemade...But it more then makes up for it in firepower. Now move before I give a demonstration using you as the target."
Al facepalms.
"You aren't supposed to tell them anything about it."
"Sorry."

What now?
« Last Edit: March 09, 2012, 01:19:58 am by filiusenox »

Gotdamnmiracle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: March 09, 2012, 01:32:33 am »

"Maybe another time, Al, was it? Unless you have something for five dollars I'm not the girl to talk to." Jenny sighed and slipped her hands into her pockets, moving around the room to look at the more exotic objects.

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: March 09, 2012, 01:48:50 am »

"Maybe another time, Al, was it? Unless you have something for five dollars I'm not the girl to talk to." Jenny sighed and slipped her hands into her pockets, moving around the room to look at the more exotic objects.
((You got suggestions for Zera's actions? Otherwise maybe go smack Rubble upside the head for annoying the heavily armed MHAG pilot))

Gotdamnmiracle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: March 09, 2012, 02:06:50 am »

(Is Zera the team leader?)

Hey Zera! Yah wanna get an assault rifle an' maybe some conceable handguns? We don't really need anything else right n- hold on. Jenny walked over to rubble and slapped him in the back of the head. What are you doing? Quit hassling the MHAGer!

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: March 09, 2012, 04:37:25 am »

Fifth looks ashamed of himself. He scuffs his feet and mumbles "Yez Johnny. Sorry Johnny"

((Zera is the 'main' character; the game is about Zera living out her Sociopathic revenge against the ISN. We are just support characters, who will probably die off like flies in the name of la resistance once things get hot; used as human shields by Zera.
Also, Zera is controlled by everyone, so you can say 'Zera buys Blah blah' (bear in mind she only has $300 in spending money at the moment- which is why we need to get some high paying (illegal) jobs with Al, so that we will A)get a discount and B)Have money to spend)))

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: March 09, 2012, 02:10:01 pm »

"Alright, Al, listen. I have a goal in mind, here. And that goal is to fuck shit up for the ISN. I need resources for that, and this selection proves that you have the means to provide these resources.
So I want us to be friends, Al. I want to be able to rely on you when I need something extralegal. And I want you to be able to rely on me when you need someone unscrupulous to help you out in your endeavors."

"So, Al. I don't want to buy anything- well, maybe a few pieces for my friends, if they want- I want to help you. I want a job. Preferably one which involves sticking it to the ISN, but I don't really care."

"Hmm...well, there is something you could do for me...You see, I usually "buy" my stuff from isolated ISN weapon depots, but recently, I ordered a few toys from Burnt, to sell to groups in the Eastern Islands. Problem is, a MHAG patrol is snooping around the docks, and making it very hard to get the damn things off the ship. If you can destroy that patrol or get it to stop patrolling the docks, I'll make it worth your time. Maybe one thousand dollars and one of the toys from the ship."
"I'll also give you a EMP landmine to help you take them down. What do you say?"

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: March 09, 2012, 09:57:14 pm »

Zera thinks that sounds like fun.

She agrees. If any of her new friends want to buy some cheap weapons, she would be willing to spend some money on that.

After that, back to the warehouse to make plans.

"What about you, big guy? You want a gun?"

"Ur... no..."

"Yeah, if we gave you a gun you'd probably eat it, wouldn't you. Moron."

Fifth nods his head. He ain't much one for guns. The buzzing makes it hard to concentrate on aiming, and they hurt his hands. He prefers to use his fists. Or a bat. Or crates. Or people.

Gotdamnmiracle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: March 09, 2012, 10:13:23 pm »

>Have Zera agree to the job.

Aright. Well Al, I think we'll take it, if ya promise that it ain't gonna be the only job. Give us th' mine an we'll have yer shit patrol free in no time.

>Have Zera rally the crew and we all move out back to base to plan. (or to the docks if everyone's ready.

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: March 09, 2012, 10:46:16 pm »

So, what stuff does Jenny and Tyler want?

Sarah is going to buy a 9mm pistol, and some urban camo if some money is left over.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2012, 10:54:56 pm by filiusenox »

Gotdamnmiracle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: March 09, 2012, 11:21:19 pm »

Jenny really doesn't want anything unless you can get her a rifle. She will use a 9mm if you give it to her though.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 17