Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 17

Author Topic: You Are Freedom Fighter(The Docks(MHAG Patrol))!  (Read 20179 times)

Gotdamnmiracle

• Bay Watcher
  • Or I'll cut ya to dust.
    • View Profile
Re: You Are Freedom Fighter(One Available Player Slot.)!
« Reply #165 on: March 08, 2012, 01:27:40 am »

Aiden Jenny Richtor

Female

A thin tanned waif of a girl pocked with acne. She has dirty blonde hair and relatively mundane features aside from naturally pink lips. Small breasted and not particularly curvy, Aiden more resembles a long haired, short for his age, boy rather than the teenage girl she is.

Aiden was never much for pacifism or any of that bullshit, coming out of a home with only brothers. She didn't take much to fist fighting but did well on the schools rifle team and track team, taking 3rd in the 2 miler for her region. She had a hard time with other girls because she didn't make freinds easily so she often stuck to her studies and kept her mouth shut. She was smart enough, but was not a right brainer, as her studies showed, she really acceled at chemistry and physics, english and artistic classes were usually Cs at best. Aiden has developed slight depression after being in such a nasty school environment with few freinds and little acquaintences and being as smart as she is has decided that things must be fixed, ie taking up arms for the cause.

Skills: fighting, chemistry.
Go back see if he's there and run him over, and drink his gun!

Gotdamnmiracle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You Are Freedom Fighter(Three Available Player Slots)!
« Reply #166 on: March 08, 2012, 01:28:48 am »

How do ya like her?

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: March 08, 2012, 01:32:09 am »

Brilliant. Now I need to go and come up with a joke about how she was a member of Masen's group the whole time
"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."

Gotdamnmiracle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: March 08, 2012, 01:35:17 am »

Oh and reall quick could you PM me the lowdown of what's going on fo far? I would thumb through 11 pages of texts but, I'm a lazy ass.

Dragor23

• Bay Watcher
  • A brazillion of football
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: March 08, 2012, 08:40:06 am »

I don't want to be a teenie. I want an ex-military with some mental issues  :P

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: March 08, 2012, 08:48:49 am »

((Still accepting new recruits?))

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: March 08, 2012, 10:38:41 am »

Hmmmm.

This is interesting.

Firstly, you silly woman, stop doing silly things. You chose sociopath, not moron.

Now. Let us think about your motives, here. Your primary concern is to be Entertained. Your secondary concern is to cause as much damage as possible to the ISN. Your tertiary concern is just to cause damage in general.

Remind yourself that there is no justice in this world. There is no one who will listen if you point out corruption.

So, there's this factory. Small place. The Man would hardly feel a thing if it was destroyed; he'd just build another, and stick even more security on it.
But what does this factory do? It infuses food with chemicals. Probably just watered down drugs to keep the populace productive and happy.

Zera. Your goal is clear. You must infiltrate that factory subtly. And you must sabotage the machinery- subtly. Instead of injecting food with happy-meds or whatever, you must make it inject the food with some sort of disease or poison. Preferably slow-acting.

The ISN doesn't care about the people? I wonder if they will still not care when thousands are dead or dying. Dead men cannot work in factories.
The People are too afraid to stand up to the ISN? But surely the ISN poisoning thousands of their fellows for some bizarre experiment will stir them into action.

This is your goal; the question is how to achieve it.

You will need:
-Poison/someone with knowledge of poison. (chemistry)
-Someone with a knowledge of machinery, who could alter the factory's equipment to suit your needs (mechanics)
-Intel on how the factory operates, so that you can prepare. Recommended way of acquiring: Seduce/befriend factory worker, ask him about his job.
-The equipment/skills/knowledge required to enter the factory unnoticed. Possibly a hacker who could take out the cameras, maybe short out the MHAG for a few minutes- enough time for you to run in, not enough time to be suspicious. Or maybe there is some other way in- built on top of ruins, perhaps tunnelling through old basements would be an option.

You should find some allies. People who can supply you with... resources. Let's go talk to that arms dealer. Not that we need any guns... we don't have an army to supply, yet. But just... talk with him. See what he has on offer. Maybe he knows a guy who knows a guy. Or maybe he needs a favour; we could win his trust by... I dunno, throwing some cops offa his trail, helping him smuggle stuff, I dunno.

In conclusion, Zera, you should go Visit That Arms Dealer.

I notice that there are 'slots' available.

Name: Fifth Rubble (No, really)
Descript: Pulled out of the smoking rubble of a hospital as a babe, and named by tired, uncaring 'rescue workers', Fifth did not get off to a good start in life. It was suspected he suffered some brain damage in the 'accident', which left him a slow thinker, not much of a talker, and bad at understanding complex concepts. Like basic arithmetic. Fortunately for Fifth, he was plenty good at runnin' an liftin' an hittin'- he now stands a towering giant, his malnourished body nothing but muscle.
Personality: Fifth ain't much one for talking. Or thinking. Or doing. But when someone says jump he don't ask 'how high' or 'why' or 'who are you', he jumps. He would have a lucrative career in the military as a brutish goon, if not for the fact that he has recently fallen in with the wrong crowd, who find his easily-manipulable brute strength quite useful. Oh, and he is- despite, or perhaps due to the brain damage- a born MHAG pilot.
Skills: Fighting, Piloting.
Long Live United Forenia!

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: March 08, 2012, 02:41:45 pm »

((Still accepting new recruits?))
Yes I am.

Also: Yay for Nuke! I just knew I was going to be able to rename this you are terrorist.

"Yeah, sure, lets go."
"Alright, lets get going. I'll have to make a few calls on the phone in warehouse, beforehand."
"Lets get going then."

Zera follows Sarah and Tyler as they make their way through the backstreets of the slums, following an ever winding path until they find themselves at a ruined(what a big surprise there.) warehouse-factory combination. The building is ungainly and sprawling, with several completely collapsed wings, a rusted metal roof and a thick steel gate, which has large holes in strategic places. With a glance behind her, Sarah steps up to the door and pulls a slim key from her pocket, and finally opens it after a struggle to get the key to work.

The main room is completely covered in bright graffiti and is brightly lit with a mix and matched assortments of lights. Crates are piled up into something resembling furniture, and several- you would say around six- teens are lounging on them, most are drinking beer and smoking cigarettes, while talking, playing cards or watching a large T.V set into the wall. A few- three or so- are laying around with half lidded eye lids and the contented smile of someone who's higher then a kite.

"Hold on, I have to go make that call."
"Fine."

Meanwhile, Zera takes stock of what the Hideout has.

Spoiler: Zera's Inventory (click to show/hide)

Tyler meanwhile heads over and sits besides the teens watching the tele, who politely scoot over and hand him a soda, remembering what Sarah did to them when they didn't be nice to him.  So far he's been drug all over half the city in the company of two silent women, who were mostly like plotting doing bad things to other people.
So he feels fine, if a bit tired.

The show on the tv is some anime about Giant Robots who fighting Communist Nazis.
"Why do you watch this crap?"
"Nothin' better on."

Spoiler: Tyler's Inventory (click to show/hide)

Jenny notices Sarah- someone in the long line of assholes who call her Johnny- coming in through the door, followed by a twenty something woman with blue trimmed black hair, possibly some shady accomplice of Sarah here to collect a payment. The woman notices Jenny and nods at her, before resuming an appraising look around the factory.
With a shrug Jenny goes back to doing absolutly nothing, like she was doing before she became a PC. before Sarah walked in.
"What are you staring at?"
"Nothing."
"Oh, that chick? Man, your becoming more like a gu-"
Jenny's fist smashes into his face out of instinct.
"Sorry, I slipped."

Spoiler: Jenny's Status (click to show/hide)

Fifth is sitting on a crate, one of the many he moved- with Sarah directing him- into something resembling seats and stands. He has a beer bottle in his hands, but hasn't taken a sip of it yet. Which is a bit weird, considering he's been sitting there an hour or so, but he's huge, listens when you talk to him, and does what you say, so no one is really bothering him.

Spoiler: Fifth's Status (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Warehouse/Hideout (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: La' Resistance (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Monetary Assets (click to show/hide)

Zera waits patiently until Sarah emerges from the back room.
"Well, the guy says to meet him a burnt out apartment building in the center of the slums. He's got some good deals today, or so he says. Do you need anything from here or whatever?"

What do you do?

((Whew, long update, and not of the highest quality, but hell it's posted. Please post actions for Zera and your char. And for those people who don't have a character, you can still post actions for Zera.))
« Last Edit: March 08, 2012, 03:26:37 pm by filiusenox »

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
Re: You Are Freedom Fighter(Available Player Slots)!
« Reply #173 on: March 08, 2012, 09:01:19 pm »

I get a scalpel and a flashbang grenade? CHYEAH!

I'll tag along with Zera for now.
Quote from: Yoink
You're never too old to enjoy flying body parts.  
Quote from: Vector
Ehndras, you are the prettiest man I have ever seen
Quote from: Dorsidwarf
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

Gotdamnmiracle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: March 08, 2012, 09:26:15 pm »

So where is my character? with the attacking group or back at hq?

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: March 08, 2012, 09:33:41 pm »

Lock for the bold in the middle of the sentence.
I assumed that most people just called your character Jenny.
She also speaks in green, if it's any help.

Gotdamnmiracle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: March 08, 2012, 10:12:17 pm »

Lock for the bold in the middle of the sentence.
I assumed that most people just called your character Jenny.
She also speaks in green, if it's any help.

Good assumption. Okay. Thanks. Got my bearing.

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: March 08, 2012, 10:21:46 pm »

Fifth sits.

The new woman- the stranger- walks up to him.

"What are you doing?", she asks.

Fifth thinks for a while.

"Ur... Sittin", he replies.

"I can see that", snaps the woman, "But why? You aren't drinking. You don't look stoned. Why aren't you doing anything?"

Upon mentioning drinking Fifth suddenly remembers the beer in his hand. Wasn't he supposed to do something with this? Yes. He was supposed to drink it.
He does so. The foul-tasting lukewarm muck dulls the buzzing in his head a little. Helps him think a little bit clearer. He was asked a question. Yes; the woman- the newcomer- is looking at him, confused.

"Ur...", he begins. "I's just sittin. Cuz... no one sez to do anythin"

The woman sneers. "You're a freak"

Fifth nods. He has been told this before. He tries to remember how Sarah described him. "Yez. I'm Rubble. I's a... stoopid gurilla. But... I cun... ur... pilot mehags... mhagas... mghs..."-he gives up trying to pronounce MHAG-"robos, an I cun lift thins. So I's be useful, fur... us... I tink"

Zera should- after investigating the warehouse and its occupants- make sure she has some money on her, and then go visit the dealer.
She isn't really looking to buy, but if he has something interesting, it might put him at ease if we bought it. Although her primary goal is to make a friend, someone who knows how to get stuff without asking questions.
Long Live United Forenia!

Gotdamnmiracle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: March 08, 2012, 10:46:47 pm »

Jenny paced around the room. "We're heading out?" Jenny fastened up her coat. "Do we know what to expect?"

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: March 08, 2012, 11:03:13 pm »

"Anyone got a blade I can borrow?", Tyler exclaims as he glances around the warehouse at the menagerie of stoned, drunk and distant-minded teens fleeing from their worries.
Quote from: Yoink
You're never too old to enjoy flying body parts.  
Quote from: Vector
Ehndras, you are the prettiest man I have ever seen
Quote from: Dorsidwarf
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 17