Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 17

Author Topic: You Are Freedom Fighter(The Docks(MHAG Patrol))!  (Read 20193 times)

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
Re: You Are Freedom Fighter(Outskirt Factory)!
« Reply #135 on: March 07, 2012, 12:34:32 pm »

((YAY! IT LIVES! Deciding to  post the recon results while waiting for you guys to come to a conclusion...and to bump it.))

Spoiler: Stuff (click to show/hide)

You and the Masens watch the factory for a while longer, while trying to make a plan about what to do about the MHAG. Tyler suggests using a water hose on it, Sarah has the opposite view, and wants to light something -or it- on fire to distract it.

The MHAG continues it's course around the  of the factory, it follows a certain path around the perimeter with altering it in the slightest, making you wonder if it was programmed to follow that path unless internal or external stimuli acted on it.

In it's route around the building it pauses for five seconds at two exact places around the building- possibly giving the M.A.S.S. (Mechanism (for) Automatic Surface Speed) time to recharge before it continues speeding around, making you wonder what the hell is up with everything from the I.S.N. having an acronym, it's getting annoying- one in the front, and one in the back.
Due to it pausing, it takes it twenty seconds to get around the building, from start to finish.
Tyler notices security cams stuck in strategic places around the building, and points them out to you and Sarah.

What now?
« Last Edit: March 07, 2012, 12:38:00 pm by filiusenox »
"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."

Dragor23

• Bay Watcher
  • A brazillion of football
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: March 07, 2012, 12:37:17 pm »

Clearly, we need an EMP...  8)

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: March 07, 2012, 01:48:56 pm »

or some more Men, Guns and a stolen truck from one of the Compinies.
Long Live Arst- United Forenia!
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

Dragor23

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: March 07, 2012, 01:51:12 pm »

or some more Men, Guns and a stolen truck from one of the Compinies.

A TANK!
Or we should disband now and hijack a truck from the company later.

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: March 07, 2012, 02:17:45 pm »

Yeah...

I like the idea of coming back another day with backup/firepower/vehicles. Even if we manage to take this one MHAG out, who knows what else they'll throw at us.

...Maybe we should be intelligent and put off storming the castle until we have a few more knights ;)

Also, yes, IT LIVES! :P I'll see if I can get my players to post in this thread more often. That'd be Ashton, Pyrodesu, Dragor, and some others.

In my version, one of our squad members are currently engaged in a fist fight with a security officer who tried to rape a woman in an alleyway. >_>
Quote from: Yoink
You're never too old to enjoy flying body parts.  
Quote from: Vector
Ehndras, you are the prettiest man I have ever seen
Quote from: Dorsidwarf
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

Dragor23

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: March 07, 2012, 02:21:03 pm »

Roaring rampage of temper!

Anyway, we need a flash mob!
And then... Infiltrate the police station for weapunz pistols, shotguns, batons, tasers, pepper spray, bullet proof vests or something like that.

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: March 07, 2012, 03:22:31 pm »

Hmm...

This would be a good time to call your cop friend and give him some intel. If the officer corps decides to bust the factory, he can throw some cash/supplies your way. If not, you can convince him to give you some gear so that you can 'do the right thing because the security forces are wrapped in red tape while this corrupt corporation commits crimes against humanity'

tldr;

Call cop friend, give pharma corp intel, call for raid, if negative, request supplies/back-up for strike.
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

Dragor23

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: March 07, 2012, 03:27:32 pm »

Hmm...

This would be a good time to call your cop friend and give him some intel. If the officer corps decides to bust the factory, he can throw some cash/supplies your way. If not, you can convince him to give you some gear so that you can 'do the right thing because the security forces are wrapped in red tape while this corrupt corporation commits crimes against humanity'

tldr;

Call cop friend, give pharma corp intel, call for raid, if negative, request supplies/back-up for strike.

My paranoia is tingling.
Maybe your "friend" is an agent und is trying to trick you, because you're suspected to be an enemy of the industry!
Shiiiiiit.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2012, 03:31:08 pm by Dragor23 »

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: March 07, 2012, 04:50:38 pm »

Hmm...

tldr;

My paranoia is tingling.
Maybe your "friend" is an agent und is trying to trick you, because you're suspected to be an enemy of the industry!
Shiiiiiit.

Oh great. You do realize when we say stuff like that, GM's actually do it, JUST to fuck with the players?

We were fine and now we're screwed. :P

Besides, he's too much of a pansy anyway.

Dragor23

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: March 07, 2012, 04:57:10 pm »

Hmm...

tldr;

My paranoia is tingling.
Shiiiiiit.

Oh great. You do realize when we say stuff like that, GM's actually do it, JUST to fuck with the players?

We were fine and now we're screwed. :P

Besides, he's too much of a pansy anyway.

The paranoia man! IT'S EVERYWHERE!
Trust no one! NO ONE!
http://nooooooooooooooo.com/

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: March 07, 2012, 06:33:10 pm »

((Oh yes, I forgot to mention! Sarah and Tyler are now single player playable characters. Sign up to play one. Zera will remain under democrabrain control.))

After a few minutes of discussion, the group decides that it's probably better to wait and get stronger, then set out back towards the city.

A few hours of tromping through mud, bitching, and tripping over rubble later:
"So now what, Miss Wonderful Leader?"
"I'm going to call that cop, and try and convince him to raid that factory, saying it's doing something corrupt or something. Or get us some weapons to raid it ourselves"
"..."
"...Weren't those two Guardsmen members of the police force? It seems to me they could have busted it ages ago if they could...and having any form of weapon is...highly illegal...I don't know if the cop will give you any..."

Of course you ignore them and call Jaques anyway. You decide not to suggest raiding the Factory, and instead ask him for some...guns. He laughs at you. Then pauses when you don't join in.
"Uh...doing that is...very illegal. For both parties. I owe you a favor, but I ain't going to go that far...shit, I could get executed for arming non-officer or non-military personnel, I could lose my job for just talking about it. So tell me you were joking...?"
"Huh? Oh of course I was. So how are you?"
After a five minute talk, you say goodbye and hang up.

That didn't work.

"Well now what? I could probably find a arms dealer in the slums, if your so set on getting some."
Well, it's five o' clock in the afternoon, leaving you plenty of time before curfew or having to go home to get some sleep.

What now?
« Last Edit: March 07, 2012, 07:30:57 pm by filiusenox »
"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."

Dragor23

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You Are Freedom Fighter(Back In Town)!
« Reply #146 on: March 07, 2012, 06:34:53 pm »

OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD!

NOW HE KNOWS EVERYTHING!

BURN YOUR FACE! AAAAAAAH!

HIDE IN A CAVE FOR 10 YEARS! EAT MAGGOTS AND DRINK YOUR VOMIT!

OH GOD, WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!
« Last Edit: March 07, 2012, 06:37:41 pm by Dragor23 »

Dragor23

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: March 07, 2012, 06:36:55 pm »

Well... Flash mob and robbing a police department?
It's worth a try.

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: March 07, 2012, 07:38:34 pm »

I call Tyler ;)

Dragor23

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: March 07, 2012, 07:40:29 pm »

I call Tyler ;)

I call "Post on anarchy, you snail!"  :P

JK, I want ... some...one... Not a teenager.
Some crazy, paranoid lunatic would be cool.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 17