Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 17

Author Topic: You Are Freedom Fighter(The Docks(MHAG Patrol))!  (Read 20201 times)

Dragor23

• Bay Watcher
  • A brazillion of football
    • View Profile
Re: You Are Freedom Fighter(That Ended Well...)!
« Reply #105 on: February 28, 2012, 03:21:38 pm »

Yes, the cop bar is a good idea. Maybe this cop, that is your "buddy" is in there, too.
We could manipulate him a little bit for some intel.

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
Re: You Are Freedom Fighter(That Ended Well...)!
« Reply #106 on: February 29, 2012, 02:30:20 pm »

You exit the apartment building and head to the 9 O' Clock.

After twenty minutes of walking, ten minutes of hiding from a MHAG patrol checking bystanders for weapons, and four minutes of wondering where the hell you are, you finally arrive.

The red brick facade of the bar is still pockmarked from the war, even though the owner makes enough to get it repaired, he doesn't out of a feeling of solidarity and regret for the part he played in Red Friday. A series of brightly flashing neon lights does well to break up the film noir feel of the street, proudly proclaiming the building of being the 9 O' Clock. Here is where the Law Enforcement Officers come to think and drink; Think about how they are either protecting people who hate them, or people who see them as a asset which can be expended in the name of profit, and then to drink it all away. Without a second of hesitation you pull open the solid steel door and enter, immediately being assaulted by the smell of tobacco, beer and stale pretzels.
The bar itself is brightly lit and warm, with fake polished wood adorning any surface they could fit it on, giving the whole place a mass produced look.
Several people wave to you as you pass by to get a drink, mostly old timers who you patrolled with or rookies who you trained.

After you get a cheap beer(-5$) you decide to sit with the old-timers, mainly because they gossip the most about their assignments. Phillip Rickner, a pilot with ten years on the ISN force, and twenty on the old policing force, is the first to talk to you.
"Hey Zera, how have you've been doing?"
"Fine for now."
"Well that's always good, but..."
He hesitates a moment and looks at his colleagues, who nod, ever so slightly.
"Could you do me a favor?"
"Sure what?"
"Do you buy any food products from Centralis Imports?"
"A few, I think, why?"
"Well, you should probably start buying from other companies, you wouldn't believe how many chemicals they add to their products."
"Er...okay?"
"Cool. So how's white collar life treating you?"
You begin to discuss about how work sucks, while thinking about what he said.
Something about his tone was weird, the old hint of bitterness was there, the same as when he knew he was doing something that wasn't right, but he had to do it...

Now what?
"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
Re: You Are Freedom Fighter(The Cop Bar)!
« Reply #107 on: February 29, 2012, 06:47:11 pm »

ask whats so dangerous in the food i'm a little curious what their adding.
Long Live Arst- United Forenia!
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: February 29, 2012, 09:50:59 pm »

So press for more information, then?

Dragor23

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: February 29, 2012, 09:54:16 pm »

Yeah, I'm interested too.

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: March 01, 2012, 01:57:07 pm »

"So what type of chemicals do they put in them? Lots of Preservatives , I'm guessing? They keep for a long time..."
Phil shrugs.
"Probably, but recently we've just been guarding  a factory outside of town, instead of doing our real job. It's mostly watching big shipments of chemicals from Pharmaceuticals Incorporated Enterprises in, big shipments of food from Centralis in, then just the food comes out. The place smells horrible, too. Like pills or something."
"Huh..."

What Now?
« Last Edit: March 01, 2012, 02:20:41 pm by filiusenox »

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
Re: You Are Freedom Fighter(Chemicals, You Say?)!
« Reply #111 on: March 01, 2012, 03:29:33 pm »

I'm here to fill in for Ehndras (He got muted for a week).

Quote from: Ehndras on Skype
Investigate the warehouse and the pharmaceutical supplier to find out what they're hiding. It might not even be medicine they're shipping in. They could be poisoning the food-supply or simply using the food to smuggle something much more dangerous.
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: March 01, 2012, 06:57:42 pm »

I agree sounds like mind control drugs might be in play.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2012, 08:39:34 am by stabbymcstabstab »
Long Live Arst- United Forenia!
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: March 01, 2012, 07:47:12 pm »

I'm here to fill in for Ehndras (He got muted for a week).

Quote from: Ehndras on Skype
Investigate the warehouse and the pharmaceutical supplier to find out what they're hiding. It might not even be medicine they're shipping in. They could be poisoning the food-supply or simply using the food to smuggle something much more dangerous.
+1
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: March 02, 2012, 06:59:23 pm »

You give a final wave to the cops who you were drinking with and stumble out the bar. You decide that since the factory complex is out of town, and thus too far to walk tonight considering you didn't have an hour's worth of sleep last night...
so you stop in at an open all night internet cafe, order some decaff coffee and begin searching.

After a few minutes, you find a webpage- the company's homepage - that shows hot sellers.
It seems that Pharmaceuticals Incorporated Enterprises, mainly sells a form of legal upper called Vacodian, which increases work performance and happiness.
The nearest market they own is in the commercial center, and you could probably find a warehouse site if you searched there.
Other then that, you notice nothing out of the ordinary, the company is owned by the ISN and works to promote it's interests.

What do you do?

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: March 03, 2012, 12:49:52 pm »

((Seriously, whats wrong with this game? Why is it so slow?))

((Tell me and I'll fix it. I really will))

Xardalas

• Bay Watcher
  • Being bored and stuff.
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: March 03, 2012, 01:22:53 pm »

Got to sleep. Wake up the next morning and try to find out more info on the company

Dragor23

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: March 03, 2012, 01:25:44 pm »

It's laziness.
or everyone hate your guts.

Try to get contact to your pseudoanarchistic forces.
Then, break in the warehouse and search for envidences of... something.

Deamonpies

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: March 03, 2012, 03:12:00 pm »

Go to sleep, then  try and make contact with our anarchist friends.

Then go investigate the warehouse.

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: March 03, 2012, 06:29:39 pm »

You head home, taking a shower before collapsing into your bed and passing out.

The night passes uneventfully- at least for you- and you awaken when the alarm clock on the nightstand beside your bed goes off. You stumble out from under the blankets and make some coffee, while you prepare something fast for breakfast.

You can't fine any other info on the company then who founded it, when she founded it and the major stores around the world.

After eating and drinking a few cups of coffee, you wonder if you'll go to work today.(?)

An unknown amount of time later, either a few minutes or twelve hours.

You suppress a yawn, and the call Sarah. Her little brother answers instead of her.
"Hello, who is this?"
"Its your friend from a few nights ago."
"We have a lot of friends from a few nights ago. Be more specific."
"The one that saved you and your friend from the mugger."
"Oh, you, what do you want?"
"Lets meet at the place where the mugger attacked, i'll be there in half an hour."
"Alright."
He hangs up on you and you get dressed and armed.

You head to the designated alley without delay, making sure not to be noticed by patrols or inquisitive folk.
You step into the darkness and glance around, before realizing no one else besides you is here. You wait patiently for another half hour before two familiar faces stumble into the gloom of the backstreet.
"Sorry we're late. We had to dodge a MHAG patrol of the Slums a few times"
"Where you followed?"
"No. Pretty sure of that."
"Alright then. We're going to be doing a little bit of investigation today."
"Er...okay. The other couldn't come it seems, they needed to study for exams or some bullshit."

Both of the Masen twins are wearing drab colors, and Sarah points out she's carrying a knife. After a little discussion of your plan, Sarah becomes very enthusiastic to help you, probably because she want's to steal some of the company's more expensive products, for personal gain.

After a long walk to the Commercial Center, you find an abandoned building across the street from the P.I.E. Drug Market. It's a drab grey metal storefront with a cute sign of a pie filled with pills, which has a sarcastic remark about their products "Making you as happy as Mom's cherry pie did."
So far nothing has piqued your interest, but it probably has something to do with the time of day.
A few customers walk in; white collar workers trying to find solace, low level managers trying to get a quick high, and the occasional junkie, now obsessed with getting their next fix. All of them walk out of it carrying neat white bags, filled with pill bottles.

So far no trucks have arrived to replenish the store's supply and Sarah and Tyler are getting bored of sitting around.

What now.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 17