Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Necromancy Stories.  (Read 4091 times)

Elaxter

• Bay Watcher
  • That one guy you don't know.
    • View Profile
Necromancy Stories.
« on: February 22, 2012, 05:18:44 pm »

With the new update, it comes with new abilities. One is the big one: Necromancy. Anyone ever screwed with it yet? Post up your stories from Adventure Mode here

I was in Arena mode, screwing with the game's combat system. I slashed people to bits and spawned one necromancer. He raised limbs from the dead. I was fighting arms, legs, heads, hands, feet. It was really funny. Yeah... I ended up dead.
Sig
You must kill yourself before you kills you.

Maxmurder

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Necromancy Stories.
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2012, 05:51:59 pm »

I became a necromancer and zombie apocolypsed a whole city. Got my leg and arm wreked by the ruler and his crossbowman guard as soon as i entered his room. Ran back downstairs and passes out. Spent a few days in and out of consiousness climbing the stairs to the rulers room triing to retrieve my sword. I couldnt rest off my injuries in town but at least my guy was no longer in extream pain, so i decided to leave town. Just out of the main gate i am confronted by the royal fucking cat army! and the rooster reserve corps! My 200+ zombie horde and the innumerable cats & roosters spent the next few hours doing battle in through the town.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

The Sponge has become enraged!
Without a nervous system...
The only thing they can feel...
IS ANGER.

Pokon

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHICS:HAHAHAHA]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2012, 05:56:34 pm »

Hint: Kill Hydra. Raise hydra. You now have yourself something that I would like to call a "tank". Or Seige engine.
A vile force of dark'ness has arrived, led by their champion Ebony Dark'ness Dementia Raven Way.

Berserkenstein

• Bay Watcher
  • A giant humanoid monster with the head of a bull.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2012, 06:18:24 pm »

Warning about walking around with an enormous zombie horde: The more you have the more enemies you will get in random encounters.  I went into a lair and decided to raise a bunch of rib bones I found.  Next thing that happened was I was jumped by scores of bandits...

Pokon

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHICS:HAHAHAHA]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2012, 09:12:10 pm »

Warning about walking around with an enormous zombie horde: The more you have the more enemies you will get in random encounters.  I went into a lair and decided to raise a bunch of rib bones I found.  Next thing that happened was I was jumped by scores of bandits...

Hey, more ribs!  :P
A vile force of dark'ness has arrived, led by their champion Ebony Dark'ness Dementia Raven Way.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2012, 09:19:35 pm »

That gave me the most hilarious image of bunches of bandits stumbling around with ribs embedded in their torsos.

JohnieRWilkins

• Bay Watcher
  • @_@?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2012, 09:43:49 pm »

Hint: Kill Hydra. Raise hydra. You now have yourself something that I would like to call a "tank". Or Seige engine.
Or a siege tank.

Does anyone know if demons can be resurrected?
- But honestly, if you think
If we could miniaturize things, we would have everybody wielding drawbridges and utterly atomizing

penguify

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2012, 10:50:49 pm »

Or a siege tank.

Does anyone know if demons can be resurrected?
I do not believe they can.

Berserkenstein

• Bay Watcher
  • A giant humanoid monster with the head of a bull.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2012, 11:13:30 pm »

That gave me the most hilarious image of bunches of bandits stumbling around with ribs embedded in their torsos.
Well, it was more like the bandits went through the ribs as though they were slathered with bbq sauce.  They pretty much went down too quick for me to do anything.

Xotano

• Bay Watcher
  • Elite Head Collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2012, 01:31:43 pm »

16 "c" pages worth of human elf dwarf and kobold zombies, nuff said :D

oh oops, forgot to add "goblins" tho i only have like 1 of em.

also at night if i move all i can see behind me is a giant purple line and far far too many glowing eyes filling the area i could see before i moved.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2012, 01:37:29 pm by Xotano »
"Engraved on the wall is a masterful depiction of a human by Logrin.  The artwork relates to Xotano Beastblood The Everseeing Dwelling of Clouds the human vampire recruiting some new human shields companions after his encounter with Ral Firewealthy the Warm Flicker the dragon, during which his face was melted off."

300 human/elf/dwarf/goblin/kobold bodies 20 random animal/fish/bird bodies and 3 dragon bodies all in one backpack. fun stuff.

Megaman_zx

• Bay Watcher
  • or megadorf.....megaelf?
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2012, 01:34:01 pm »

i am exploring the circus now... demons can't get resurrected... i've been having more FUN than them today.
Tales of the Third Age, 34.11 rp stories from Genesis Reborn

“Name none of the fallen, for they stood in our place. And stand there still in each moment of our lives. Let my death hold no glory, and let me die forgotten and unknown. Let it not be said that I was one among the dead to accuse the living.”

-Deadhouse Gates (Book 2 in the Malazan Book of the Fallen) by Steven Erikson