Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 130 131 [132] 133 134 ... 149

Author Topic: Bay12 Blood Bowl League - Season 14 Signup - TT S6, SF  (Read 261037 times)

Kanil

• Bay Watcher
  • [T_WORD:PILLAR:kanil]
    • View Profile
Re: Bay12 Blood Bowl League - Season 12 Signup - TT S5, Signup
« Reply #1965 on: May 02, 2015, 12:48:17 am »

Everyone in the main league is pretty much busting out some pretty serious teams, so if you're playing halflings or goblins, it's going to be very painful... ... like, expect to lose every game painful. I could use the SPP, myself. :P

Nothing really wrong with not having a team you want to play in a league, so if you want to sit this one out, that's entirely reasonable -- can always bring the CDwarfs up for S13, if you like 'em. If you want to play and don't want to lose every game, consider an orc, amazon, or wood/dark elf team.
Yah, it sounds like minecraft with content, you have obviously missed the point, people dont like content, they like different coloured blocks.
Seems to work fine with my copy. As soon as I loaded the human caravan came by and the world burst into fire.

THE_SLAYA

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1966 on: May 02, 2015, 01:56:42 am »

All applied teams have been accepted and as of now we have 4 teams in the main league and 6 in the training. I'd love to get at least a few more in each league before we start if possible. Main league should be good and bloody though(:

Silent_Thunder

• Bay Watcher
  • World Heavyweight Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1967 on: May 02, 2015, 02:43:47 am »

There room for a human team?

Sinistar

• Bay Watcher
  • Absolutely detests Sinibombs
    • View Profile
    • http://dojo.fi/~rancid/loituma__.swf
« Reply #1968 on: May 02, 2015, 03:46:51 am »

... Of course I forgot to apply in actual game. Oooops. Well, sent applications for both of my teams.

And congratulations to Criptfiend, this time for real!  ;)

Silent_Thunder: there's no human team in any of the leagues AND there is a maximum of two same races per league rule so even if there was, there wouldn't be any problem. I'd say you are free to apply.
Everything is an instrument if you hit it the right way.
Oh they know. Spiders are not stupid. They've just got disproportionally huge balls.

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
  • Slowly descending into madness
    • View Profile
« Reply #1969 on: May 02, 2015, 11:07:11 am »

Everyone in the main league is pretty much busting out some pretty serious teams, so if you're playing halflings or goblins, it's going to be very painful... ... like, expect to lose every game painful. I could use the SPP, myself. :P

Nothing really wrong with not having a team you want to play in a league, so if you want to sit this one out, that's entirely reasonable -- can always bring the CDwarfs up for S13, if you like 'em. If you want to play and don't want to lose every game, consider an orc, amazon, or wood/dark elf team.
I think that's kinda assumed when you take goblin of halfling teams to begin with, but I'll probably just stay out of the main league for this run. I just mean that if there's not enough players for a decent league I'd be willing to make a team to play even though I'll probably lose against the developed teams there...

Silent_Thunder

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1970 on: May 02, 2015, 05:18:43 pm »

Alright, enter in Waldenhof Wrestlers to the tournament. My timezone is EST and my Steam Name is Silent Thunder, the profile picture is actually I think from either BB2 or Mutant League Football.

Gonna do a season in the Training League before graduating I think.

Also do you require BBManager logs to be uploaded for verification? I use it anyway because Cyanide's stat tracking for players is abysmal.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #1971 on: May 02, 2015, 05:26:53 pm »

I'm going to try this again, hopefully I'll do better this time.

Team Name: The Sickly Soldiers
Team Race: Nurgle
League: Training League
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Kanil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1972 on: May 02, 2015, 05:54:55 pm »

Also do you require BBManager logs to be uploaded for verification? I use it anyway because Cyanide's stat tracking for players is abysmal.
No. We had a league in BBM that you could upload to if you wanted, but it's not season specific or anything.
Yah, it sounds like minecraft with content, you have obviously missed the point, people dont like content, they like different coloured blocks.
Seems to work fine with my copy. As soon as I loaded the human caravan came by and the world burst into fire.

THE_SLAYA

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1973 on: May 02, 2015, 08:32:04 pm »

That puts us at 5 for the main league and 10 for the training league. I've asked ank if he wants to come back and play in the main league again if nobody else wants to. The training league is good to go if everyone is ready to play and assuming we don't get any more applications I'll start it on Monday. Since the numbers appear to be the same as last season the format will be the same.

Silent_Thunder

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1974 on: May 03, 2015, 01:05:56 am »

Also my contact info is the same name on Steam.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/GAU8Avenger/

No. We had a league in BBM that you could upload to if you wanted, but it's not season specific or anything.

Is there a BBM password needed for that? I like to use it to keep track of players.

Kanil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1975 on: May 03, 2015, 01:21:46 am »

Should just be "Bay12", I think.

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
  • Slowly descending into madness
    • View Profile
« Reply #1976 on: May 03, 2015, 09:17:18 am »

Just made a team for main league

Name: TOO SPOOKY
race: undead
league: main league

If you want to give them a pass for a different team this season then I'll just use them at a different time...

THE_SLAYA

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1977 on: May 04, 2015, 04:43:45 pm »

With that addition both leagues have begun!!!

Week one Main League Match-ups are:

SLAYA's SVENS v. Shimmering Dragons
TOO SPOOKY v Fightin Fairies
The Jolly Waaaaagh'abonds v Monk's Mountebanks

Week one Training League Match-ups:

SLAYA'S STRÖNGHAMMERS v Mr Bone's Wild Team
Cript's Korinch Crew v Broad Street Broads
Da Grin Party v Vorpal Vampires
Waldenhof Wrestlers v Monk's Mjolnir Makers
The Sickly Soldiers v We move for nobody

Since its the first week I'll be giving everyone TWO WEEKS to play their first match. I'll advance both leagues on May 18th or as soon as the games have been completed. Let me know if there are any scheduling issues.

Silent_Thunder

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1978 on: May 04, 2015, 07:34:48 pm »

Amend the contact list, I've changed my steam name to Silent Hastati to better link it to my other gaming accounts.

Silent_Thunder

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Bay12 Blood Bowl League - Season 12 Week 1 - TT S5, W1
« Reply #1979 on: May 05, 2015, 08:42:36 pm »

I can't seem to find the Bay12 Training League in BBManager. Does it exist or should I submit match reports to the full league? I'm asking because I do like to use BBmanager as a record keeping tool for personal use, so I need somewhere to shove the logs for bbmanager to do its thing.

I uploaded the first one to the full league, but for the future I'd like to know. Since you guys dont use it for verification it's probably a moot point anyway.
Pages: 1 ... 130 131 [132] 133 134 ... 149