Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 100 101 [102] 103 104 ... 149

Author Topic: Bay12 Blood Bowl League - Season 14 Signup - TT S6, SF  (Read 261243 times)

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
Re: Bay12 Blood Bowl League - Season 10, Week 1 - TT S3 Signup
« Reply #1515 on: August 15, 2014, 05:11:04 pm »

We probably don't have to worry about that too much, since the TT will be smaller than the main league this season (unless we get another 4 teams out of the woodwork.)

Delta Foxtrot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1516 on: August 15, 2014, 06:22:25 pm »

Struggling People (Chaos) v Vidyagamsk (Necromancer) has ended in a glorious 0-0 tie.

Match started with a kickoff by the necro team and an extra reroll for the 'mancers. Despite (or because of?) liberal punching by both sides the lines moved very little and Chaos never really moved within reasonable scoring distance. Near the end of it Necro werewolf got injured but the team necromancer patched him up like new. In the final round of 1st half the other Necro werewolf managed to injure a beastman with a niggling injury.

Second half saw nearly equally little progress in Necro team's advancement into Chaos side of the pitch. Around halfway through the half multiple Chaos players were KO'd. This should have opened up some room for the werewolves to blitz their way into scoring but alas, the remaining Chaos players held firm and managed to hold the ball until nearly the final round. A wight managed to grab the ball in the final turn and run some distance into Chaos' side of the pitch but it was nothing but a show at that point.
Expert commentators say necro could have scored had there been "one more turn". Ain't that the truth.

At the games end pitch and ball control were nearly 50/50 through and through. MVP's went to a chaos warrior and a zombie. Particularly vexing considering my necromancer team has 6 positionals to 5 zombies. Nuffle be damned. No level ups for either side.

We were both pretty rusty when this match started. Another league we were playing in managed to stale into nothingness a month or so back and we haven't really been playing since. Hopefully we'll shake it off and start scoring some victories.

Raddish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1517 on: August 15, 2014, 07:21:07 pm »

I may make up a new team for the training league tomorrow.  I expect my Delves not to survive the season.

THE_SLAYA

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1518 on: August 16, 2014, 12:20:42 am »

Match Validated.

Alright Raddish, if one of the other coaches also wants to put a team in or if I can get my friend to make a team and join I'll add you and them into the league and then we can start.

Raddish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1519 on: August 17, 2014, 05:40:16 am »

I have a team ready for if someone else joins up so if you want me to apply for it just say.

lijacote

• Bay Watcher
  • Lissasa
    • View Profile
« Reply #1520 on: August 17, 2014, 05:42:25 am »

I would not be opposed to also playing in the training league, so if you need one (or more) more, I'm good to go. That's my more. More.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2014, 10:07:58 am by lijacote »
Me miserable! which way shall I fly
Infinite wrath, and infinite despair?
Which way I fly is Hell; myself am Hell;
And, in the lowest deep, a lower deep
Still threatening to devour me opens wide,
To which the Hell I suffer seems a Heaven.

THE_SLAYA

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1521 on: August 17, 2014, 04:08:54 pm »

yeah, lijacote, if you send in a team application along with raddish I'll add both of you into the league and then start it up! all the info for submitting is on page one btw

lijacote

• Bay Watcher
  • Lissasa
    • View Profile
« Reply #1522 on: August 17, 2014, 07:21:36 pm »

Next morning it is, then!

lijacote

• Bay Watcher
  • Lissasa
    • View Profile
« Reply #1523 on: August 18, 2014, 04:50:26 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Red Thought, a Khornate Daemon team has applied! I'm thinking that it's ok to have a duplicate team (there's already the Daemoning!) if they're in a different league, right? Right? >_> I'll cook something else up if it's not ok.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2014, 05:06:03 am by lijacote »

THE_SLAYA

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1524 on: August 18, 2014, 11:03:40 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Red Thought, a Khornate Daemon team has applied! I'm thinking that it's ok to have a duplicate team (there's already the Daemoning!) if they're in a different league, right? Right? >_> I'll cook something else up if it's not ok.

Yeah, duplicates are perfectly fine. I'll start the league and post matchups later today.(:

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
« Reply #1525 on: August 18, 2014, 01:54:29 pm »

Witch Elves and Khornate, so much delicious Frenzy in the league nowadays!

THE_SLAYA

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1526 on: August 18, 2014, 04:31:09 pm »

Ahaha, indeed! The Training league begins!!!

Week 1 matchups are:

Slaya's Sauteyas v Da Green Thwack'rs
Red Thought v Monk's Mountebanks
Scaly and Lazy v The slippery Slammers

I'll be advancing this league next thursday night/friday morning and plan to advance it every 10 days. Contact me if a scheduling issue occurs.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1527 on: August 18, 2014, 07:31:46 pm »

Whoo. I'm looking forward to our match i2amroy. My name on steam is criptfeind, I think I've found the right you. Should I send a friend request so we can get into contact about when to play?

Also 4 rerolls, a bunch of blockers, and the girls will clearly outrun my lizards. This will be interesting. By which I mean I assume none of my skinks shall live. But eh, that's what they are there for!
« Last Edit: August 18, 2014, 07:34:05 pm by Criptfeind »

Kanil

• Bay Watcher
  • [T_WORD:PILLAR:kanil]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1528 on: August 18, 2014, 07:37:39 pm »

Outrun? His fastest player (his entire team) is the exact same speed as your slowest player (everyone but the skinks.) With all that dodge on both sides, expect a lot of pushing, shoving, but not much else.
Yah, it sounds like minecraft with content, you have obviously missed the point, people dont like content, they like different coloured blocks.
Seems to work fine with my copy. As soon as I loaded the human caravan came by and the world burst into fire.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1529 on: August 18, 2014, 07:40:41 pm »

Ah, Sorry, that is what I meant, with the dodging. I expect he won't be going toe to toe with me, and I feel like lizardmen can't stop his amazons from just walking away. On the other hand, I have no idea what will happen. Sorry.
Pages: 1 ... 100 101 [102] 103 104 ... 149