Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 98 99 [100] 101 102 ... 149

Author Topic: Bay12 Blood Bowl League - Season 14 Signup - TT S6, SF  (Read 261246 times)

lijacote

• Bay Watcher
  • Lissasa
    • View Profile
Re: Bay12 Blood Bowl League - Season 10, Signups - TT S2, W9
« Reply #1485 on: July 27, 2014, 03:15:54 pm »

The Struggling People (CHA) have applied. If I'm treading on someone's toes, I'll be happy to play another team.
Me miserable! which way shall I fly
Infinite wrath, and infinite despair?
Which way I fly is Hell; myself am Hell;
And, in the lowest deep, a lower deep
Still threatening to devour me opens wide,
To which the Hell I suffer seems a Heaven.

THE_SLAYA

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1486 on: July 28, 2014, 10:16:33 am »

Team accepted putting the current roster at 8, However Kanil has not yet applied his team and I don't know if ndkid is planning on playing again next season. After that is all sorted out though and the training league is finished, we should be good to begin the next season!

Kanil

• Bay Watcher
  • [T_WORD:PILLAR:kanil]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1487 on: July 28, 2014, 11:36:47 am »

I still dunno what team I want to play, but I'll apply something by night's end. Sorry for not doing it sooner.

Edit: Team applied! Go elves!
« Last Edit: July 29, 2014, 12:12:06 am by Kanil »
Yah, it sounds like minecraft with content, you have obviously missed the point, people dont like content, they like different coloured blocks.
Seems to work fine with my copy. As soon as I loaded the human caravan came by and the world burst into fire.

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
Re: Bay12 Blood Bowl League - Season 10, Signups - TT S2, SF
« Reply #1488 on: August 04, 2014, 08:45:05 pm »

Oh lord, Kanil has Elves. We are undone!

Anywho, any word out of Other_Players or ndkid on the status of their game?

i2amroy

• Bay Watcher
  • Cats, ruling the world one dwarf at a time
    • View Profile
« Reply #1489 on: August 05, 2014, 12:39:25 am »

I got in touch with ndkid over steam who informed me he could probably play this last weekend. I said sure, just send me a message with the time to be there, then never heard back. :-\
Quote from: PTTG
It would be brutally difficult and probably won't work. In other words, it's absolutely dwarven!
Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead - A fun zombie survival rougelike that I'm dev-ing for.

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
« Reply #1490 on: August 05, 2014, 11:12:18 am »

Not for nothing, ndkid has been a scratch for his last 3 games, and hasn't signed up for next season...

Kanil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1491 on: August 05, 2014, 12:23:51 pm »

Oh lord, Kanil has Elves. We are undone!

Considering I haven't won a tournament in over a year, meanwhile you've won two and been in four of the five finals (missing out only with ogres,) I'd say you probably needn't be that worried. :P

Also, I've never won a playoff game with elves -- first round exits, every time!
Yah, it sounds like minecraft with content, you have obviously missed the point, people dont like content, they like different coloured blocks.
Seems to work fine with my copy. As soon as I loaded the human caravan came by and the world burst into fire.

THE_SLAYA

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1492 on: August 05, 2014, 03:21:18 pm »

Bahaha, Yeah. Monk's teams have had a stranglehold on the Finals as of late, maybe this next season will end that. :p

lijacote

• Bay Watcher
  • Lissasa
    • View Profile
« Reply #1493 on: August 08, 2014, 03:53:54 pm »

So what's up?

THE_SLAYA

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1494 on: August 11, 2014, 12:04:48 am »

Welp, we were giving ndkid until tonight to schedule the game and he hasn't been able to so I'm setting Otherplayers as the victor and the final match should be played within the next two days. After which we'll be able to start the new seasons

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
« Reply #1495 on: August 11, 2014, 10:41:24 am »

Huzzah!

THE_SLAYA

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1496 on: August 12, 2014, 09:55:35 pm »

The training league final has been completed so the main league has begun!!!

Slashing Slayers 3-0 The Daemoning!

This game was mostly characterized by Otherplayers' profound lack of ability to pick up the ball (I think he failed 7 or 8 pickups over the course of the game). The chaos team managed to score in the first half after a few failed block dice on the Khemri and about 4 stuns in one turn being inflicted on the Khemri. The most notable event of than the TD in the first half was the two fouls on the Bloodthirster both of which inflicted MNG or -AV injuries. Luckily for the Bloodthirster, his coach bought two apothecaries for the sole purpose of keeping him on the field. The second half is when things really went south for the Daemons. After a simple turn 12 score by the chaos, the Daemons failed either the pick-up or pass (for SPP to level up) even when using a reroll. This allowed for a turn 16 TD to make the final score 3-0

Now that the season is over the training league is open for applications. As soon as we get 6 players (or a higher even number) the league will be able to start. The training league will have a slightly more lax time schedule than the main league for its upcoming season (I'm thinking an every other week or ten day timeframe).

The main league has started and week one's matchups are:

Struggling People v Vidyagamsk
Monk's Morons v Knives in the Darkness
Shimmering Dragons v Ripsaw's Raiders
My Mummie's Mummies v The Daemoning!

I'll be advancing the league every tuesday night unless I am notified that a game is scheduled for tuesday night in which case I'll advance the league wednesday morning. Best of Luck and may nuffle be ever in my our favour!

edit: In other news, I'm planning on taking a break from winning in the training league this season so I've decided I'll be playing......... Wait for it....... HALFLINGS!!!!! my Chefs look forward to cooking for all the enemy teams next season!
« Last Edit: August 12, 2014, 10:14:07 pm by THE_SLAYA »

i2amroy

• Bay Watcher
  • Cats, ruling the world one dwarf at a time
    • View Profile
« Reply #1497 on: August 12, 2014, 10:08:14 pm »

I've moved my Khrone daemons team up to the main league, and I'll be there for the training league with my new amazon team. :))
Quote from: PTTG
It would be brutally difficult and probably won't work. In other words, it's absolutely dwarven!
Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead - A fun zombie survival rougelike that I'm dev-ing for.

Kanil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Bay12 Blood Bowl League - Season 10, Week 1 - TT S3
« Reply #1498 on: August 12, 2014, 10:55:18 pm »

Here's to hoping we live long enough to buy an apothecary. I should be able to induce one (or two) with my ~900k in weeks 2 and 3, at least!

lijacote

• Bay Watcher
  • Lissasa
    • View Profile
Re: Bay12 Blood Bowl League - Season 10, Week 1 - TT S3
« Reply #1499 on: August 13, 2014, 03:49:29 am »

I (believe) I'm EEST. So, this Vidyagamsk... no! It's Delta! Damn it. I was supposed to face you after I've leveled up. I've little faith in this match! So I guess this match will happen this evening.

At least a match will bloody happen, eh. Eh. Damned Butcher's Bay. Damn it.
Pages: 1 ... 98 99 [100] 101 102 ... 149