Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 [96] 97 98 ... 149

Author Topic: Bay12 Blood Bowl League - Season 14 Signup - TT S6, SF  (Read 261281 times)

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
Re: Bay12 Blood Bowl League - Season 9, Week 10 - TT S2, W7
« Reply #1425 on: May 19, 2014, 08:48:49 pm »

Monk's Morons vs Rodantors is currently scheduled for tomorrow at 9:30 EDT (6:30 PDT)

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
« Reply #1426 on: May 20, 2014, 11:30:53 pm »

Monk's Morons 2 - 2 Rodantors

A solid game of smashing and scrabbling; it seemed the Ogres had another W under their belt with a 1 TD lead and 2 turns to play, but Gutter Runners make their living at this sort of thing, don't they? On the plus side, the rookie Ogre had an excellent game as he scored both TDs and also notched a CAS, and another Ogre caught MVP, so the team is developing nicely.

Fikes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1427 on: May 20, 2014, 11:49:30 pm »

Meanwhile the rat graves grow as two Rodants fell in this game. Unless something magic happens I won't be playing skaven again.

THE_SLAYA

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Bay12 Blood Bowl League - Season 9, Week 10 - TT S2, W8
« Reply #1428 on: May 22, 2014, 02:20:16 pm »

match validated and training league advanced. Next week's match-ups are:

Real Deal V Monk's Morons
Slashing Slayas V The Daemoning!
Ill-Timed Boners V The Rodantors

PS. Kanil and ndkid, your main league match has been reset.

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
« Reply #1429 on: May 22, 2014, 05:34:15 pm »

Monk's Meanies 2 - 0 Bay12 Breakers

The Meanies clinch the first seed with a nail-biting match against ank's dwarves. Inducements proved instrumental, as the HMC accounted for 5 stolen rerolls, Morg'n'Thorg was a force through the entire match, and the wizard's fireball knocked down 3 dwarves and jogged the ball loose on the opening drive, eventually resulting in the first crucial TD being scored.

It was a rather Pyrrhic victory, however: the Sidestepping hero Witch Elf from last match suffered a niggling injury (the Apothecary confused her for a horse and nearly put her down before the intervention of the head coach) and the AG5 Witch Elf was killed in action. Hussein the Guard Lineman survived intact, which is fortunate as he is now the focal point of the team. Hopefully he survives Skitterscamps in the first round of the playoffs.

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
« Reply #1430 on: June 02, 2014, 10:34:03 pm »

Monk's Morons 0 - 1 Real Deal

As is often the case with the Ogres, careful play managed to put players in positions to score, but clumsy hands and solid Dark Elf defensive positioning took away the chances. I also made a rather significant positioning error on the second half Dark Elf drive (should have swarmed the ball carrier instead of playing zone... stupid coach!) which I wasn't able to recover from. The Morons will have their work cut out for them if I keep making those sorts of plays.

On the plus side, an Ogre leveled up (which should bring some welcome Guard to the squad) and a Snotling also made level two (making him a prime candidate for LoS duty to justify his high TV!)

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
« Reply #1431 on: June 19, 2014, 09:25:23 am »

TRIPLE POST BUMPING MADNESS

Delta Foxtrot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1432 on: June 22, 2014, 04:21:33 pm »

How's the tourney going?

THE_SLAYA

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1433 on: June 22, 2014, 07:17:34 pm »

Hey everyone, sorry about my lack of diligence on this for about the past month, summer break started and I haven't been home for very long until now so both leagues will be advanced on Friday unless you contact me with a match scheduled after then. Afterwards the main league playoffs will begin and the training league will near its close. I promise to be more on top of things for next season, xp

Raddish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1434 on: June 26, 2014, 11:04:54 am »

Is this open for new players for the next run through of a season?

I recently got back into blood bowl after a long break and am having as much fun as ever with the dice.

ank

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1435 on: June 26, 2014, 11:54:51 am »

We are always open to new players, so yes, yes it is... :)

THE_SLAYA

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1436 on: June 27, 2014, 10:06:46 pm »

Both leagues have been advanced. Matchups for the next week in the training league are:

Monks Morons V Ill-timed Boners
The Daemoning V Rodantors
Real Deal V Slashing Slayers

The main league playoff games should be ready to be played and the matchups are

Monk's Marauders V Skitterscamps
My Mummies Mummies V Bay 12 Breakers

The training league will be advanced not this coming tuesday but the week after if all goes according to plan and the playoffs will proceed as soon as all games are played.

Kanil

• Bay Watcher
  • [T_WORD:PILLAR:kanil]
    • View Profile
Re: Bay12 Blood Bowl League - Season 9, Semi Finals - TT S2, W9
« Reply #1437 on: June 30, 2014, 09:47:47 pm »

monk and I played our game. The second Boner Bowl resulted in lots of boneheads, plenty of snotsplatter, one improbable touchdown, and one almost game winning last turn TTM TD, then monk rolled a 1 on his scoring GFI.

1-1 draw. I got lucky, but it keeps my playoff chances alive-ish.
Yah, it sounds like minecraft with content, you have obviously missed the point, people dont like content, they like different coloured blocks.
Seems to work fine with my copy. As soon as I loaded the human caravan came by and the world burst into fire.

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
« Reply #1438 on: June 30, 2014, 10:36:22 pm »

If only the Sure Feet snot hadn't been in the CAS box. Well, at least he wasn't one of the dead ones. The training league playoff race looks pretty tight down the stretch.

Speaking of playoffs, the main league playoff game between Kanil and myself is scheduled for 9pm EDT tomorrow, so we'll have a more decisive result then!

THE_SLAYA

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1439 on: July 01, 2014, 01:49:40 am »

match validated and I should be able to log on and validate the playoff match shortly after its completed. Ank and my game will hopefully occur tomorrow morning and then we can prepare for the finals.

Also, I just remembered that I will be in California next Tuesday so I'm moving the deadline to the week after that on Tuesday or as soon as all the games are played.
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 [96] 97 98 ... 149