Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Author Topic: Roll To Be a Moon Politician!  (Read 12812 times)

Phantom of The Library

• Bay Watcher
  • [PRONE_TO: SUDDEN DISAPPEARANCES]
    • View Profile
Re: Roll To Be a Moon Politician!
« Reply #30 on: February 26, 2012, 04:10:42 pm »

@NRDL: You decide what to do.  Raise campaign funds, buy commercial space, order assassinations, acquire minions, or even just lay back and relax.  This will actually be the majority of the game, debate rounds are just the legal and easiest way to get rid of your opponents, occasionally one will be called, or you can challenge anyone else to a debate round if you so wish.
If you have questions regarding the current status of your funds or anything else just ask.
And you're right about that first debate: WOW.

Also, updated last post to include approval ratings.
Gnosis - Torn Ajar -- Text Suggestion Games.
This is what happens when we randomly murder people.

You get attacked by a Yandere triangle monster.

empfan

• Bay Watcher
  • Dungeon Keeper and part-time Firekeeper
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 26, 2012, 04:22:24 pm »

@NRDL: You decide what to do.  Raise campaign funds, buy commercial space, order assassinations, acquire minions, or even just lay back and relax.  This will actually be the majority of the game, debate rounds are just the legal and easiest way to get rid of your opponents, occasionally one will be called, or you can challenge anyone else to a debate round if you so wish.
If you have questions regarding the current status of your funds or anything else just ask.

Oi, Phantom you put my approval rating outside of the spoiler, just a heads up

Phantom of The Library

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 26, 2012, 04:40:48 pm »

Oi, Phantom you put my approval rating outside of the spoiler, just a heads up
Thanks.

FIX'D

Megaman

• Bay Watcher
  • What is love?
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 26, 2012, 08:25:06 pm »

Start a mud slinging campaing painting everyone else as the evil capatilist, bent on only increasing thier own power in order to rule the galaxy in lavish luxury. Even as the common worker starves to death
« Last Edit: February 26, 2012, 08:27:26 pm by Megaman »
Hello Hunam

empfan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 26, 2012, 08:57:48 pm »

wait...if I absorbed Buddha's soul and essense, doesn't that make me Buddha?

...new possibilities.

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 27, 2012, 06:54:45 am »

Head out amongst the people and bond with them through my excellent musical skills.

lemon10

• Bay Watcher
  • Citrus Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 27, 2012, 02:09:19 pm »

Go and find some rich moon financiers to help back my campaign, while implying that I will help them out if I win.
And with a mighty leap, the evil Conservative flies through the window, escaping our heroes once again!
Because the solution to not being able to control your dakka is MOAR DAKKA.

That's it. We've finally crossed over and become the nation of Da Orky Boyz.

lemon10

• Bay Watcher
  • Citrus Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 03, 2012, 03:38:41 pm »

BUMP!
Is this dead?
And with a mighty leap, the evil Conservative flies through the window, escaping our heroes once again!
Because the solution to not being able to control your dakka is MOAR DAKKA.

That's it. We've finally crossed over and become the nation of Da Orky Boyz.

Phantom of The Library

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 08, 2012, 10:44:35 pm »

This is not dead, I was planning on doing an update tomorrow.  I'm trying to alternate doing this and my more serious game and this game's turn happened to fall on the time I got a boatload of RL stuff to do.  Don't worry, this game may hibernate, but I have a no-game-left-behind policy.

Phantom of The Library

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 16, 2012, 09:27:30 pm »

TCM [2+0]
You successfully launch your commercial ads insuring social security benefits, however due to the fact that there are only around a dozen retired people on the moon it is essentially useless.
Approval raised by .0000000001%

empfan [4+0]
You meet with the Director of Diverting Affairs in Local Populus.  He approves your plans, whatever they may be, and stamps your forehead with an official seal of approval.

Megaman [6+0]
You spread sparkling clean moon-communist propaganda everywhere and soon it is clear to a great many that the evil capitalist pig-dogs are out to get the poor oppressed working class, who deserve much more than the three wide-table holograph projectors that they already have, and that you are the only one who can free them from their oppression.
Everyone else's approval has been lowered by 5%

Flintus10 [3+1]
You take a moon-hovertruck and stop in the middle of a hoverlane, proclaiming "ROCK STOPS THE TRAFFIC!" for two hours the glory of moon-rock is spread to all those who don't have moon-rocks for ears as the event is broadcast live.
Approval raised by 3%

Lemon10 [5+0]
You meet in a shadowy secret room with several shadowy secret bankers, lawyers, cabal members, bakers, and large business owners.  They pledge to put their full funds behind you for your campaign.
You now cannot be restricted by any financial means. 
Unless you get a bad roll and lose their support that is.

NRDL
Leone Sprovosky sat back in his chair.  There was nothing he needed to do right now, the election was already in the bag.  Suddenly there came the sound of glass shattering and a large lizard-man stood in front of him.  "Act or die!" The lizard-man proclaimed, "For I am Newt Gangpoor and I shall steal your position!!"

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)

Frank Forts and Ruthia Khan need to select which of their green abilities to give up, as their approval has fallen below 50%.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Megaman

• Bay Watcher
  • What is love?
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 16, 2012, 10:06:54 pm »

Meet with moon labor unions and promise them that only with me we can destroy the opressive capatalist goverment, take advantage of how my propoganda campaing made my opponents less popular amoung the worker

Also, it would be nice to have popular amoung different factions rather than the moon as a whole, ie. THE WORKER and THE CAPATALIST. THE WORKER giving you more votes than THE CAPITALIST, but THE CAPITALIST would throw more money at your campaign.
Hello Hunam

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 17, 2012, 12:53:38 am »

Use the glory of a thousand suns to blind the lizard man, then bull rush tackle him.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

empfan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 17, 2012, 11:20:56 am »

Create a Float that shows that I am the new Buddha, of which I will be on the top of it meditating.  The rest of the floats, levitating and giving out gifts.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 17, 2012, 11:54:04 am »

Step up and make a challenge to any other candidate to sword-duel me in non-lethal combat.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 18, 2012, 10:17:23 pm »

Character
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 31, 2012, 07:18:46 pm by Spinal_Taper »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6