Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 24

Author Topic: CvRTD Bonus: Turn 2: First Phase End  (Read 48894 times)

Grimmjow6th

• Bay Watcher
  • Silently i watch, Eternal guardian of light.
    • View Profile
Re: CvRTD 1-Year Anniversary Special: Bonus Boss Battle!
« Reply #150 on: February 28, 2012, 08:51:01 am »

Darvi post's and it dies. Why am i not surprised :P
I don't care who they are, if they show even a bit of weakness, just kill them all.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: February 28, 2012, 09:01:47 am »

Nah, it's not dead. I've just been busy. ^^^; I had to do some heavy housecleaning (and by that I mean not only the vacuuming and whatnot but also taking furniture out to storage) which ate my entire weekend and yesterday I was working on my computer class homework and then computer class itself. Most of today I'm going to be working on my history homework and maybe some of tomorrow, and tomorrow night is a history test so I'll have to study for that. Thursday afternoon is a dental appointment... which means hopefully sometime Thursday morning or night I can get a turn in.

On the plus side next week is spring break and I don't have any classes or other concerns that I'm aware of. :D I have everyone's actions copied down, I just need to decide what I want the boss to do, roll it up, and then type it up (always the longest part :\).
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: March 02, 2012, 02:25:15 pm »

question: whats needed for an class evo?, i kinda forgot  :P
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: March 02, 2012, 02:29:20 pm »

A boss defeat. Sorry for not turning yesterday, there was heavy storms and the power kept going out. We were lucky not to get a tornado (although there was a watch out for one o.O). In about an hour and a half the Trail's End session starts, and will go on for about four or five hours, but I will post the turn after that, I'm going to hold myself to it.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: March 03, 2012, 06:47:35 am »

D&D session actually went from 2:00 to 11:00, and then after that I was hanging out with my bro and playing through Alan Wake's American Nightmare (if you like atmosphere in horror, the two Alan Wake games are FUCKING AMAZING and I recommend them) but I'm not a welcher! Turn now!

Quote from: Zathyran Firsankh / Talarion: 38
Triple Magik Attacks
Quote from: Marcus Raust / Talarion: 49+25
Sword Attack
Quote from: Malleus Raulat / Ahra: 87
I pray for myself
Quote from: Claire Rosara / Irony Owl: 17
Pin his arms!
Quote from: Alora Moonsilver / wolfchild: 5
Shift into wolf, make 2 3 cost attacks
Quote from: Friar Greenmoore / Dwarmin: Autofirst
Lead the attack with a blast of fire!
Quote from: Biernat Hara / Riccto: 8
Chargy-Bashy with Mr. Chomp
Quote from: Frenz Grende / Grimmjow6th: 21
Entangle him in a whipping barrage, whilst moving forward.
Quote from: Tariq al-Sayyid / Taricus: 82
Tariq twirled his lucky arrow around twice, then fired it at the beast!
Quote from: Alexander Sylias / adwarf: 1
Change to wolf form, and attack him with everything I have. (3 MP)
Quote from: Malakai Ritt / Draignean: 49
Raise a Greater Elemental Malakai, Light.
Quote from: Qongqothwane / Draignean: 14
Double debuff attack, attempt to lower his attack accuracy and physical defense.
Quote from: Wymar Sane / Darvi: 69
nuke the guy
Quote from: Bryan Slade / Spartan: 61
Summon up several spikes of shadow and send them into him
Quote from: April Eploc / Powder Miner: 9
Shoot 'em
Quote from: Serrana Tyrfalen / Tiruin: 64
Use Ballistic Knife
Quote from: Weiss Myst / EmpFan: 25
Summon a Lich
Quote from: Daniel King / Zako: 23+10
3x Cross FTW
Quote from: Zanbithar / Zako: 62
Wind spell with a debuff attached
Quote from: Tel'ars / SC: Autolast
See what the heroes are capable of, then double-smack the one who fails the most. Should Claire pin his arms, he'll try to shake her off; whether or not he succeeds, he'll use his remaining action to attack the lowest roller.

True to his word, Greenmoore led the assault with a blast of fire to Tel'ars's face. (-4 MP. 7 vs 8. 8 vs 2; 7+2 Critical Success, 2d6x2+25%; 20 damage.) The first fireball hit him and exploded, with no visible damage... but the second rocked his head back slightly. "A bit of a sting, there," he commented with a smile. "Good, good. I haven't felt anything in hunger for so long I almost forgot pain could exist. Delicious... give me more!" Malleus, however, essentially said 'screw you' by praying instead. (Malleus prays; -1 MP, but +1 to Acc/Dam/Def for (1d4) 3 turns!) Even in this blighted future he could still feel a divine blessing reward his devotion, and he stood once more, prepared for battle.

Tariq, meanwhile, had loaded his arrow into his Electric Bow and pulled the string back... (-1 MP. 4+2 vs 1; (8)+2 Critical Success, 2d6x2+50%; 21 damage) The arrow struck Tel'ars in the right... thigh. "Aimed a little high, did you?" the abomination asked with an arched eyebrow. He left the arrow where it was rather than even try to pull it out. Marcus closed distance while he was attacking... (3+6 vs 2; 7+4 Critical Success, 2d6x2+100% damage; 36 damage) The hunter impaled So-zar through where his heart would be, should the abomination had one, and stepped back. "Getting warmed up now, I'm starting to feel it!"

Wymar went next, going for his vintage 2x Light spell! (-4 MP. 5+2 vs 6; 6+2 Massive Success, 2d6x2+25%; 14+50% holy = 21 damage. 7+2 vs 6; 8+2 Critical Success, 2d6x2+75%; 35+50% holy =  53 damage. 74 total.) The first blast caught him in the face, and the second in his chest. Before he could react and try to spit another smug one-liner, Serrana fired her ballistic knife at him. (-2 MP. 3+1 vs 2; 6+1 Major Success, 2d6; 7 damage. 6+1 vs 3; 4+1 Minor Success, 1d6; 3 damage. 10 total) The knife caught him in the shoulder. Zanbithar followed up her attack with a spell of his own. (-2 MP. 7 vs 3; Massive Success, 2d6x2; 22 damage. 1, no debuff.) Blades of wind tore at Tel'ars, peeling off patches of sickly yellow flesh and flinging them away, although he regenerated quickly.

"Good, good... What about you? What do you have for me?" he questioned, turning to Bryan Slade just as the warlock brought forth the darkness... (-2 MP. 4+4 vs 6; 8+4 Critical Success, 2d6x2+125%=40.5+50% Dark Gifts = 61 damage) Several spikes of shadow shot forth from Slade's fingers, impaling So-zar multiple times before withdrawing back into his aura. While that was happening, Malakai was bringing forth his Light side. (-3 MP.) From behind the magician, a duplicate merged, his robes a dazzling white. Zathyran had finished preparing his spell and now he launched it with all the force he could bring to bear. (-3 MP. 4+2 vs 1; 8+2 Critical Success, 2d10x2+75% + 1d10x2+75%; 25+11=36 damage. 2+2 vs 4 (8+2 vs 6); 1+2 Massive Failure, Tel'ars counters; 6, Minor Success, 1d6; 5 damage. 8+2 vs 8; 7+2 Critical Success, 2d10x2+50% + 1d10x2+50%; 33+18=51 damage. 87 damage total)

The lightning struck So-zar and forced him back a step, but with an evil grin he raised a hand and caught it in his palm. "Let's see how you like it!" The electricity roared back towards Zathryan, hitting him the chest and temporarily paralyzing him with the shock! The doctor hefted his cross in his hand thoughtfully, then flung it at the abomination. Miraculously, it split into three in the air and assaulted him from all sides! (-3 MP. 6+2 vs 2; Minor Success; 1d8+1d8; 7 damage. 6+2 vs 8 (4+2 vs 5); Major Success, 2d8+1d8; 13 damage. 6+2 vs 3; Major Success, 2d8+1d8; 16 damage. 36 total) The abomination was battered repeatedly by the cross before it reformed and returned to the doctor's hand.

Weiss summoned a Lich. (-3 MP.) The wraith rose from the ground before him silently, a shrouded skeleton. Seeing her chance, Claire leaped upon Tel'ars! (2+4 vs 4) With his attention on Daniel, it was easier for her to sneak up behind him and catch him in a full nelson! (While grappled, Tel'ars loses all Acc/Dam/Def bonuses! He can break free by beating her in an opposed movement roll.) "No one escapes the Rosara lock!" she declared wildly, struggling to hold him in place. Qong immediately took advantage of the situation. (-4 MP. 5+2 vs 1; 5+2 Major Success, 2d6; 3 damage. 4, accuracy debuff: Tel'ars is at -3 Accuracy for 2 rounds. 2+2 vs 6) Calling upon dark powers, Qong ripped some of his blood from his body violently, dazing him!

Taking her opportunity, April pulled out her pistols and fired. (-2 MP. 3+2 vs 3; 7+4 Critical Success, 2d6x2+75%; 32 damage. 5+2 vs 3; 8+4 Critical Success, 2d6x2+100%; 32 damage. 64 total) She planted two bullets in his chest with the aim she had acquired a reputation for, dealing severe damage. Biernat, swinging his Chain Chomp around, rushed the demon! (-1 MP. 4+3 vs 2. 8+2 Critical Success, 2d8x2+50%; 39 damage. 4, extra attack; 7+2 Critical Success, 2d8x2+25%; 15 damage. 54 total) The sphere struck him the head teeth first and ripped out a large chunk of his skull, chewing it noisily as Biernat stepped away. The missing structure regenerated almost instantly. "Nice... Almost like a kid of mine, if I had any. I might keep that as a pet when I kill all of you," Tel'ars said, sounding a little less joking now.

Alora didn't care for his tone, and neither did Alexander! The lycanthropes changed in unison and charged! (Alora: -6 MP. 3+4 vs 7 (5+4 vs 5); 6+5 Critical Success, 2d6x2+75%;  32+50% Holy = 48 damage. 1, no extra attack. 5+4 vs 8; 5+5 Critical Success, 2d6x2+50%; 24+50%=36 damage. 1, no extra attack. 84 damage total. Alexander: -3 MP. 2 vs 1; 8+7 Critical Success, 2d6x2+175%; 39 damage.) The wolves tore through him in messy swipes, sending blackened blood everywhere. Angry now, Tel'ars moved to throw Claire off. (7 vs 2+4) With a sudden jerk of his shoulders, he sent the pirate sprawling to the side in the dust and directed his rage at Zathyran! (Dude got countered, I consider that lowest success :P. Anyway... 7-3 vs 1; 6+1 Major Success, 2d6; 10 damage) He finished his sudden charge with a haymaker to the mage's face, sending him rolling back across the pavement into a car with a loud crash and a cloud of dust and rust.

"Exciting... I knew the lot of you were heroes, but I didn't expect this level of strength!" Tel'ars trembles with excitement. "Your souls are going to be a rarity the likes of which I'll never have experienced before. I'll remember this forever..."

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)

And fahk do you guys hit hard as a team... >.> 611 HP in one round?
« Last Edit: March 03, 2012, 07:16:46 pm by SeriousConcentrate »

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: March 03, 2012, 06:48:14 am »

Quote-screw-up.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: March 03, 2012, 06:48:36 am »

Also way to not do what I said.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: CvRTD Bonus: Turn 1: 611 damage!?
« Reply #157 on: March 03, 2012, 06:50:12 am »

You don't have AC. :P Also, fixed quote.

Almost forgot: Tal, here's Marcus's sheet. ^^^;

Spoiler: Marcus Raust (click to show/hide)

Also, his Swift Striker roll was 2, but I forgot to put it up there. ^^^; Not that it matters, didn't work anyway. :P
« Last Edit: March 03, 2012, 06:54:14 am by SeriousConcentrate »

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: March 03, 2012, 06:54:20 am »

Now get to a goddamn place where I can conceal myself from those goddamn one-hit kills.

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: March 03, 2012, 06:57:22 am »

"Now... this was not in the Annals of the order" Lets see if his skull can be cracked by mortal hammers shall we?
Quite fucked indeed.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: March 03, 2012, 06:58:36 am »

"You know, I reckon an englishman would've thrown this onto a viscious vermin. Guess the only difference here is that you're bigger, furless and I'm not english."

Lob thy HOLY HAND GRENADE towards thy foe so that he, in the sight of merciful Allah, shall snuff it.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: March 03, 2012, 06:59:47 am »

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: March 03, 2012, 07:04:53 am »

Triple Magic from Zathyran, sword to the face from Marcus.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: March 03, 2012, 07:08:16 am »

Now get to a goddamn place where I can conceal myself from those goddamn one-hit kills.
Actually, do that each round from now on until it is done.

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: March 03, 2012, 07:45:58 am »

"You know, I reckon an englishman would've thrown this onto a viscious vermin. Guess the only difference here is that you're bigger, furless and I'm not english."

Lob thy HOLY HAND GRENADE towards thy foe so that he, in the sight of merciful Allah, shall snuff it.
GUUEEUURGH, keep monty python away from this please (Who am i kidding, keep doing it, and i demand boss-me to do like the black knight)
Quite fucked indeed.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 24