Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 24

Author Topic: CvRTD Bonus: Turn 2: First Phase End  (Read 48871 times)

Grimmjow6th

• Bay Watcher
  • Silently i watch, Eternal guardian of light.
    • View Profile
Re: CvRTD 1-Year Anniversary Special: Bonus Boss Battle!
« Reply #75 on: February 23, 2012, 08:23:34 pm »

"What in the nine hell's just happened? Oy, what are we doing here, my comrades?"
I don't care who they are, if they show even a bit of weakness, just kill them all.

empfan

• Bay Watcher
  • Dungeon Keeper and part-time Firekeeper
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: February 23, 2012, 08:29:35 pm »

Weiss appeared while in the middle of a test at the collage, and proceded to fall on his ass when he entered the new time. He stood up rubbing his arse

"God dammit, where the fuck am I?  If this is another one of Maaki's tricks...wait...who are you people...and where are we?  And what the hell is that aura...

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: February 23, 2012, 08:29:55 pm »

"OH REALLY LORD!!?? WHY DONT YOU JUST THROW ME TO COCYTOS... wait a frigging minute GAAARGHH, Daniel?, Malakai?, MARCUS? we already killed you once, after you kicked the bucket the first time for fracks sake, and who the hell are you guys?"
« Last Edit: February 23, 2012, 08:46:35 pm by Ahra »
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: February 23, 2012, 08:41:53 pm »

"Maleus, what are you talking about, you know these people?" Alora was Quickly Examining the area trying to find what had brought her here, along with her companions, "the air here smells foul, something darker than even Dracula is here"
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: February 23, 2012, 08:47:49 pm »

"Well.. this is awkward, i will try to say this without sanity escaping: These. guys. are. dead. TWICE. we killed them of for real the second time when count Dracula sent them back at us as... well lets leave it at "Extremely lethal killers" in SHORT WHY ARE YOU GUYS HERE??!!
Quite fucked indeed.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: February 23, 2012, 08:48:18 pm »

Claire glanced around, her gaze finally settling on Malakai.

"Malakai? Uh... aren't you dead? At least twice? Maybe more than twice if you count each... I mean, good to see you! Just... just wondering."
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: February 23, 2012, 08:52:49 pm »

"I stole your book by the way, Ice you know"
Quite fucked indeed.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: February 23, 2012, 08:57:28 pm »

"I don'tknow if this helps good knight, but no-one here smells like Dracula. He" Pointing at Alexander "Is the closest, and all I get from him is that he is a werewolf, and that alone means nothing, I am a werewolf and I am far from a minion of Dracula"
« Last Edit: February 24, 2012, 12:47:52 am by wolfchild »
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: February 23, 2012, 08:59:57 pm »

"Wh-whoa! Where am I?! Who are you?!" April looked at the 18 others with a great deal of confusion.

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: February 23, 2012, 09:03:46 pm »

"everyone that started on this quest to kill dracula is here if that sates your quriostity, you may notice the 3 dead ones we left behind,
but i´ve never even seen you anywhere, so beats me why you are here"
« Last Edit: February 23, 2012, 09:05:47 pm by Ahra »
Quite fucked indeed.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: February 23, 2012, 09:19:49 pm »

"I would have prefered my nature stayed hidden, swift-walker." Alexander shot back, and growled at the other werewolf before saying, "Whatever is here, I have the feeling it will try to kill us, everyone be prepared."

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: February 23, 2012, 09:47:06 pm »

Malakai

Malakai looked around in surprise, chagrin painting his features. "Oh for the love of God and Mary," he said as he took in the broken buildings and those who stood in their shadow. "What in the name of God do I have to do to get five minutes of rest in without some kind of interruption?! I start practicing magic, there's a witchhunt. I try to have a nice evening with a girl, she turns into a vampire and tries to kill me. I attempt to study a bit of summoning magic, Pierre and Pirate wench have loud sex on my head. I join the crusade against evil full time, I get killed and have my soul split into seven before being killed again! Then, when it looks like I might finally get some of the blessed sleep, one of you foolish idiots does something to pull me back into the fray! What is wrong with you people?"

Qongqothwane

Knock-knock stood silent at the edge of the crowd. This was a strange dream. Best to keep silent. Talking to dreams gave them power, best to let this one slip by.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: February 23, 2012, 10:05:49 pm »

Serrana glanced around nervously, noting the sudden appearance of eighteen others and taking in their words. "So we're all here to fight Dracula then eh? I don't know any of you people, but I'm glad I'm not alone in this quest. Hm, introductions then. I'm Serrana Tyrfalen. Judging by the looks on most of you, you're all acquainted with each other, yes?"

"It's a nice place we've got here. Dark, dreary and reeking with evil. Well, at least I know I'm in the right place."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: February 23, 2012, 10:38:32 pm »

"Dracula?" A man - or something with many men's voices, anyway - said with a short laugh. The group looked over and saw a humanoid figure sitting on a wreck of metal, a knife in one hand, a block of wood in the other. Tekrushar whittled the wood as he continued to speak to the group, keeping his eyes on his hands, face mostly hidden by the brim of his hat. "There's a name I haven't heard in, oh... a thousand years and some." His hands were fast, impossibly so, as he carved. "No such beast here. He's dead." A small smile. "Ate him."

Shuakegu looked up at the group. "Ate the whole damn world, after it went to hell. It's nice, isn't it?" He gestured with the knife vaguely at the crumbling buildings. "I didn't even do that. Didn't have to. Your people cooked themselves and most of the environment for me. You would be surprised how tasty irradiated matter is, and there was ever so much of it." The smile widened to a fanged grin. "Well, there was. Now all that's left to eat is the stone and Earth itself. That... and the nineteen of you." He finished his carving, which appeared to be nothing specific; just a shapeless mass. He tossed it from hand to hand, then bit into it as he put the knife away.

"I thought, as a favor to you, I would show you Earth after humanity's fall. This is it." So-zar stood. "This is the way the world ends. Not a soul left. Empty streets and blasted buildings. Because you see, even if you do manage to complete your quest and kill Dracula, your people will still destroy themselves. It's inevitable." He laughed, a deep, hollow sound. "Or perhaps I'll come by and do the job myself. Anything could happen. But of all the possible futures your race has, this one is my favorite. Silence. An uncaring sun shining down on an unresponsive world. Only dust and ruins on the surface, reminders that no civilization can live forever."

"I suppose I should introduce myself." He gave a slight mocking bow, taking off his hat for the moment. "I have many names. Some of you may even know a few of them." He looked specifically at the witch doctors, Daniel, Marcus, Greenmoore, Weiss, and Malakai. "But you may call me Tel'ars. I've found it's the easiest for your kind to remember. I've brought you here for two reasons. First is that I am bored. There is nothing left to fight and hunt. I am the sole entity in the entire universe. The other is that I'm still hungry." Another laugh. "That's always true, though. I'll still be hungry after I eat all of you. I'll still be hungry when I've eaten every star in the sky. I suppose in the end I'll just have to devour myself... and then there will be nothingness for all eternity."

"Whenever you're ready to fight me, come to Times Square. It's about a mile north of here." He put his hat back on. "And if you're thinking of running away... I wouldn't bother. The most you can do is disappoint me. I'll come and find you and with nothing to eat and nothing to drink on the entire irradiated planet your chances of lasting more than a few days running is pretty slim. Who knows? Maybe you can kill me. You're only here for as long as I will it, after all." Another smile. "Maybe you'll even get to go back to your quest and save humanity, change the future. See you in the square." Tel'ars waved and vanished; even those not particularly sensitive to evil auras felt him reappear almost instantly to the north.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: February 23, 2012, 10:57:18 pm »

Daniel

Daniel was silent at first, before frowning deeply and looking over his companions.

"It's true, I do know him by another name."

Daniel looked back to where he felt the creature come back into existance.

"I know him as death."

Zanbithar

Zanbithar was also silent, but from sheer shock and awe at the horror he had just witnessed with his own eyes. He hoped dearly that this was some kind of horrible false vision or dream, but the absense of the spirits told him otherwise. The sheer spiritual size and power of this creature was overwhelming...
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 24