Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 24

Author Topic: CvRTD Bonus: Turn 2: First Phase End  (Read 48862 times)

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
Re: CvRTD Bonus: Turn 1: 611 damage!?
« Reply #210 on: March 06, 2012, 02:26:58 pm »

i can read 17 actions, your headache whos missing
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: March 07, 2012, 01:33:39 am »

ME!

I Got a Brain fulla Polish, A heart full of hunt and a chain full of face! BASH'EM AGAIN. MUNCHY TIME

"He grow too fast! Needs a much more Serious Drubbing...That is word yes?"
Raggle Fraggle

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: March 07, 2012, 01:43:23 am »

And that's all.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: March 12, 2012, 04:39:56 am »

*constructs a crane to pull up the thread*

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: March 12, 2012, 09:45:22 am »

Hump hump hump bump, not so funny now eh?
Quite fucked indeed.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: March 12, 2012, 09:58:43 am »

Nope, still funny. Just picture Malleus humping the thread for a moment. :P Anyway playing Star Wars d20 right now, may have time for a turn later today since my computer class was canceled. ^^^
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: March 12, 2012, 02:29:03 pm »

Nope, still funny. Just picture Malleus humping the thread for a moment. :P Anyway playing Star Wars d20 right now, may have time for a turn later today since my computer class was canceled. ^^^
... you have played DEV-22 with taricus too damn much.
Quite fucked indeed.

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: March 20, 2012, 11:58:17 am »

Malleus need to repent for double post Humping Bumping, its too evil to be tolerated!
Quite fucked indeed.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: March 20, 2012, 12:00:50 pm »

If anybody has to repent, it would be the one making you do it.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: March 20, 2012, 04:25:44 pm »

Why me? I just got home from the dentist and now I gotta go haul wood again. -____________- Seriously, I haven't forgotten about it. I also didn't mean to let it sit this long. Just stress and worry about college caught up to me; for one particularly bullshit example, my computer class is on Monday, right? Apparently Friday there was a test online which I didn't know about and didn't expect (I mean, it's Friday, class is on Monday, who's thinking about it?) so I got a 0 on it...

If I'm not feeling like crap tonight, I'll try to get a turn up. For this and the main thread,.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: March 20, 2012, 11:48:42 pm »

((Just my opinion, you can hold off the turn if it has any conflicts with any RL events that may effect you personally. We can wait  :D ))

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: March 21, 2012, 08:42:57 am »

Why me? I just got home from the dentist and now I gotta go haul wood again. -____________- Seriously, I haven't forgotten about it. I also didn't mean to let it sit this long. Just stress and worry about college caught up to me; for one particularly bullshit example, my computer class is on Monday, right? Apparently Friday there was a test online which I didn't know about and didn't expect (I mean, it's Friday, class is on Monday, who's thinking about it?) so I got a 0 on it...

If I'm not feeling like crap tonight, I'll try to get a turn up. For this and the main thread,.
Hey!, i didnt say you should repent, Malleus should for repeated Humping bumping
Quite fucked indeed.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: March 21, 2012, 10:41:18 pm »

For anyone watching with bated breath (:P) I'm starting work on the turn. I just have to gather actions. After I do this one I'll work on the main thread turn.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
CvRTD Bonus: Turn 2: Malleus Humped This Turn Twice; Biernat Kill-Steals
« Reply #223 on: March 22, 2012, 12:31:40 am »

Quote from: Zathyran Firsankh / Talarion: 97
Triple Magic
Quote from: Marcus Raust / Talarion: 10+25
sword to the face
Quote from: Malleus Raulat / Ahra: 78
Lets see if his skull can be cracked by mortal hammers shall we?
Quote from: Claire Rosara / Irony Owl: 33
Attack with cutlass! ...then loot. I know he's got something! All bosses do!
Quote from: Alora Moonsilver / wolfchild: 60
Pacing herself for what she knew would be a long fight, Alora tried to get on the other side of the beast, and swung carefully this time, Attacks are +1 and +0
Quote from: Friar Greenmoore / Dwarmin: 50
Friar Greenmoore switches tactics, using Earth magic to mire the creature and allow his allies to strike it easier.
Quote from: Biernat Hara / Riccto: 41
I Got a Brain fulla Polish, A heart full of hunt and a chain full of face! BASH'EM AGAIN. MUNCHY TIME
Quote from: Frenz Grende / Grimmjow6th: 43
Attack with greatsword, along with team inspire!
Quote from: Tariq al-Sayyid / Taricus: 90
Lob thy HOLY HAND GRENADE towards thy foe so that he, in the sight of merciful Allah, shall snuff it.
Quote from: Alexander Sylias / adwarf: 85
Finish him! (3MP)
Quote from: Malakai Ritt / Draignean: 29
Triple light bolt the abomination with the help of my elemental
Quote from: Qongqothwane / Draignean: 17
Debuff attack, Fire and poison
Quote from: Wymar Sane / Darvi: 65
Now get to a goddamn place where I can conceal myself from those goddamn one-hit kills.
Quote from: Bryan Slade / Spartan: 57
More shadow spikes
Quote from: April Eploc / Powder Miner: 61
It was looking weakened, but... those high caliber shots had done nothing that she'd heard. And he was regenerating their blows. Perhaps something different would be needed? April coated her bullets in oil and fired at It.
Quote from: Serrana Tyrfalen / Tiruin: 91
Swing that Glaive and smite the enemy, by sweeping up the dust on the ground to aid in the fight!
Quote from: Weiss Myst / EmpFan: 49
Have the lich do it's own thing with attacking the boss while I summon an ice elemental
Quote from: Daniel King / Zako: 93+10
Again with the triple cross attack! Show no mercy!
Quote from: Zanbithar / Zako: 88
Cast a spell and transform it's debuff into a earth effect!

Quote from: Shuakegu / SerCon: 61+25
Kick Zathyran up into the air, then kick his carcass at Alora for massive damage.

Daniel reacted fast, flinging the cross at the abomination before them once more. (-3 MP. 1+2 vs 4. 5+2 vs 6; 5+1 Minor Success, 1d8+1d8; 10 damage. 3+2 vs 3; 6+1 Major Success, 2d8+1d8; 20 damage. 30 total.) Tel'ars smacked the first cross out of the air with the back of his hand, but the other two struck him in the chest and the face, sending him stumbling back. Zathyran, still lying on the ground amid the rubble of the car, finished preparing his attack as well and sent arcs of lightning forth. (-3 MP. 5+2 vs 3; 4+3 Major Success, 2d10+1d10; 10 damage. 3+2 vs 6. 7+2 vs 4; 8+3 Critical Success, 2d10x2+100% + 1d10x2+100%; 84 damage. 94 total) The arcs formed into a sphere and shot directly into Shuakegu's stomach; he grabbed it, and for a moment it looked like he would be able to resist and fling it away... until Zathyran fired another arc into it, giving it the jump it needed to blast into him and sending him back across the square.

Tel'ars rolled with the blow and skidded back to his feet, stopping his momentum with a stomp, and planted his feet once more. (Er... not really sure what you're trying to do with the dust, Tiruin. ^^^; Treating it as a normal attack.) Serrana gave him no time to recover as she was on him instantly with her glaive, swinging it for his face. (4+2 vs 1; 5+1 Minor Success, 1d6; 4 damage) He juked his head back at the last second, and her glaive merely cut off the end of his nose, which regrew instantly. But her tactic succeeded regardless; Tel'ars was too distracted to notice Tariq had gotten out his holy inks and applied them to a grenade, which was just now landing around his feet... (-2 MP. 2+2 v 4 (3+2 vs 1); 7+3 Critical Success, 2d6x2+50%; 33+50% = 49 damage.)

The explosion blew him from his feet and he landed on top of a car, crushing it completely as if he was impossibly heavy for his size and sending a rain of glass shards around the battlefield. He punched the ground, creating a small crater, and got back to his feet. As he did so, Zanbithar kept up the magical pressure... (-2 MP. 1 vs 4) The abomination knocked the incoming spell aside with the flat of his hand and rushed toward Zathyran! (6-3 vs 2; 7+1 Massive Success, 2d6x2; 18 damage. 8-3-1 vs 3+2) He stomped the sitting wizard in the chest, breaking ribs and cracking his sternum, then grabbed him by the hair and drug him to his feet. Spinning once for momentum, he flung Zathyran across the battlefield, toward a brick wall... but Alora was there to save him, diving through the air in wolf form and catching the collar of his robe in her jaws. Bracing herself upon landing, she dissipated the momentum and set him down safely, if injured.

The other werewolf was also in motion, leaping upon So-zar from behind! (6 vs 6 (8 vs 3); 7+8 Critical Success, 2d6x2+175%; 39 damage.) Alexander bit deeply into the back of his neck, his rear claws tearing furrows into the abomination's lower back while his front claws tore into his shoulders. After a moment he leaped away, tearing out chunks of sickly yellow flesh as he did so, and spit them aside. Tel'ars grit his teeth and concentrated, regenerating his wounds. (6+4 vs 2; 6+4 Critical Success, 2d6x2+50%; 21 damage) And when he looked up oncer more, the paladin was swinging his hammer down. The blunt head connected with his face with a cracking sound and Tel'ars stumbled back, his skull dented in a wound that would have killed a mortal man... although, he had taken many such 'mortal' wounds so far.

In a completely unrelated note, (1) Wymar was putting himself in harm's way. Almost intentionally, it seemed. O.o

(-3 MP. 4+2 vs 5; 7+5 Critical Success, 2d6x2+100%; 24 damage. 6+2 vs 1; 4+5 Critical Success, 2d6x2+25%; 10 damage. 34 total) A sudden pistol shot caught Shuakegu in the jaw, whipping his head to the side and causing him to stumble. April's second shot suffered for this, and caught him in the shoulder rather than his chest. The abomination turned to her and spit out some burning teeth. He took a step forward... (1+4 vs 8. -1 MP. 7+4 vs 7; 5+4 Critical Success, 2d6x2+25%; 18+50%=27 damage) ...and was immediately stopped by Alora pouncing on him from the side! She bit into his face and tore some of it away before leaping off. (-2 MP. 7+4 vs 6; 7+5 Critical Success, 2d6x2+100%; 32+50%=48 damage) A spike of darkness rose from below Tel'ars, impaling him through the chest and lifting him into the air. (2 MP. 1+2 vs 5) (Lich: 8 vs 4; 4+5 Critical Success, 2d6x2+25%; 25 damage.) The spike disappeared, and he fell into the cold embrace of the lich, who pulled him tightly to its chest before he shoved it away, feeling drained. Meanwhile, Weiss summoned an Ice Elemental for 3 MP.

Frenz lifted his greatsword into the air with a rallying cry! "For the sake of humanity, in the name of Grende, I will destroy you!" The assembled party yelled a generic cheer in response, feeling very inspired indeed as he rushed the abomination! (4+3 vs 5; 5+3 Massive Success, 2d8x2; 24 damage) His oversized weapon nearly bisected Tel'ars horizontally, but the abomination managed to stay on his feet in one piece. (4+2 vs 5; 6+1 Major Success, 2d8; 9 damage and kill) Suddenly the Chain Chomp came out of nowhere and bit Tel'ars's head off. The body slumped to the ground as Biernat withdrew the chain. "It couldn't have been that easy," Claire said, toeing the body to make sure he wasn't just faking and about to boo-scare her when she went to loot the body.

"You're right, it wasn't," Shuakegu said as he stepped from around a corner, halberd tucked under one arm, applauding. The body they had just killed melted into a puddle of yellowed flesh and goo and slithered toward the new arrival, merging with him as it reached him. "That was just a small piece of me. Are you ready for a real battle?"

A slow wind passed, ruffling the hair of some party members, shifting the cloaks and robes of others, and carrying small bits of paper on the irradiated currents. So-zar seemed to be waiting for one of the humans to make the first move...

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)

So you guys can tear through 1,000+ (I think like half of you didn't even get to attack this turn >.>) HP in two rounds. Adjusting stats accordingly...

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
Re: CvRTD Bonus: Turn 2: First Phase End
« Reply #224 on: March 22, 2012, 01:09:08 am »

This THING! was toying with them, after it's evil took a child from her parent, if it was the last thing that she did, Alora was going to make this creature PAY

Full on attack, 3 cost on both
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 24