No
- 2 (9.5%)
Get more info
- 11 (52.4%)
Delay with no action
- 1 (4.8%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 117

Author Topic: Terraforming: Suggestion Game  (Read 359947 times)

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
Re: Terraforming: Suggestion Game
« Reply #360 on: February 27, 2012, 08:09:40 pm »

Why was I stuffed in to the meatlocker? I was the guy who started the whole "Let's fuck with the birds" thing, but I get stuffed into system maintenance? What the hell does that even mean? :I

I chose the most well rounded people to help me out, but you are fee to switch positions to anyone of whatever group you want, since this has not been implemented in RP as of yet.

Suggest Holiday on our arrival *secretly know its really just a holiday to celebrate you* Maybe, not really...

Do you want to be in one of the groups to set up something like that? I can put you with the interterrestrial group. They seem to need help anyway.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

agertor

• Bay Watcher
  • Socks, so useful I wear them
    • View Profile
    • Hey it's me on Steam.
« Reply #361 on: February 27, 2012, 08:54:43 pm »

Sure why not?
I AM THE SOCK PUPPET MAN
I came back with my sandwich. That was the saddest sandwich, I had ever eaten in my entire life.
you are an evil person sock.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: February 27, 2012, 09:23:36 pm »

The whatever on page 24 was edited with one more suggestion by the IDE.
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

Maldevious

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: February 28, 2012, 10:30:54 am »

A xenobiologist is found in the crew manifests, and is promptly awoken and informed of the situation with the avians and the lights. He is intrigued by the lights, but moreso by the avians, as they are nearby and already under close observation. He quickly becomes engrossed with tracking their progress with the tools, and begins to assemble a team to visit the avians. He believes that they should be ready to go next month, after spending the rest of this month observing.

When the ship sends out two flashes of UV for every one it receives, the pattern quickly changes to match what the ship puts out. When a Fibonacci sequence is sent, it is quickly returned. The captain is very interested to see what the AI recommends to proceed. "I'm concerned about this contact, ship. We don't have the resources to fight off a whole civilization if they prove hostile. Let's proceed with caution."

As the colony grows, with 200 more people joining the population this month, construction begins on an underground gym, rugby stadium and boxing arena. When it is finished, some of the tension appears to be released. Many are displeased with the fierceness of rugby, and a soccer league is set up when rugby is not being played for those who disapprove of the sport. Still, energy is burned and people seem to be less on edge.

The still, however, is a rousing success. Using yeast from the ship and plankton cultured from Aquarius, a unique lager is brewed. "Aries Plankton Stout" is a runaway hit, and a small but growing brewery is quickly established around the still, complete with an attached pub. The brew is low in alcohol content, so drunkenness is not much of a problem, but it greatly raises the spirits of the colonists to have an industry.

Away from the colony, mining operations are expanded. Aries industry continues to grow, and the humans begin to set up a simple economy based on bartering. Ice comets continue to hit, growing the second sea quite significantly.

The industry on Aquarius continues to keep the plankton at an equilibrium, now that the orbital lens is operating as well. The biofuel and plastics created are very useful to the brewing and construction taking place on Aries.

Time lapsed in system: 1 year, 1 Months

Spoiler: Mission Status (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Resources (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: System Info (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Info about the Avians (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 28, 2012, 10:42:02 am by Maldevious »

Xeron

• Bay Watcher
  • Kill your family
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: February 28, 2012, 10:39:29 am »

A slight suggestion out of my area of expertise.
>Grab a pack of birds and attempt to adapt them to Aries' ecosystem.

Ah, the spoils of pasting one self's face onto women's bodies...

kaian-a-coel

• Bay Watcher
  • (Exo)biologist student
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: February 28, 2012, 02:32:06 pm »

this should be a good idea in the future, but for now it's too soon, terraformation is incomplete.
EA games is like the dark lord sauron, and the gaming consumer demographic is like gollum.
Sauron makes the precious.
Gollum loves and hates the precious.
Full Sig

Urist McDwarfFortress

• Bay Watcher
  • Suspected elephant sympathizer
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: February 28, 2012, 02:54:03 pm »

Try to teach the aliens morse code (or maybe some simplified version of it) so we can actually get some useful communication with them.
Sorry, for a moment there I forgot we were all psychopaths.
Someone who has random urges to make mog juice isn't exactly going to care about the cost effectiveness of obtaining it.

Gotdamnmiracle

• Bay Watcher
  • Or I'll cut ya to dust.
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: February 28, 2012, 03:00:24 pm »

Do you mean the avians or the UV users? The avians, sign language would be better. The UVers I have no idea how we would do that. Please keep suggestions in their respective threads (ie EDE) Yeah. I'm a hipocrite.
Go back see if he's there and run him over, and drink his gun!

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: February 28, 2012, 03:11:21 pm »

Do you mean the avians or the UV users? The avians, sign language would be better. The UVers I have no idea how we would do that. Please keep suggestions in their respective threads (ie EDE) Yeah. I'm a hipocrite.
At least your trying. I dont seem to see many people using thier threads. So far 2 have been active. The other two are still unused. Also, Maldevious, do you think you can post the links to the treads on the first page.

And Descan. I am still waiting on you to tell me where you would prefer to be.

Maldevious

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: February 28, 2012, 03:14:24 pm »

Also, Maldevious, do you think you can post the links to the treads on the first page.

Done. Will also include in future updates.

Gotdamnmiracle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: February 28, 2012, 03:14:35 pm »

At least your trying. I dont seem to see many people using thier threads. So far 2 have been active. The other two are still unused. Also, Maldevious, do you think you can post the links to the treads on the first page.

I thought Descan was in EDE.

Urist McDwarfFortress

• Bay Watcher
  • Suspected elephant sympathizer
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: February 28, 2012, 03:15:29 pm »

I ment the UV users.
Sorry, for a moment there I forgot we were all psychopaths.
Someone who has random urges to make mog juice isn't exactly going to care about the cost effectiveness of obtaining it.

Gotdamnmiracle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: February 28, 2012, 03:20:21 pm »

I ment the UV users.

That would be... Difficult. but I have no idea what to do concerning the UVers, so yeah, alright.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: February 28, 2012, 03:21:05 pm »

I thought Descan was in EDE.
He is with me in Formatting. Didnt seem happy about it, though, but I honestly don't want to be all alone in this. Oh well.

Xeron

• Bay Watcher
  • Kill your family
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: February 28, 2012, 03:21:32 pm »

I suggest we send some humans with living equipment there.We can either help with the ascension of the natives or exterminate them,depending on their reactions

Ah, the spoils of pasting one self's face onto women's bodies...
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 117