No
- 2 (9.5%)
Get more info
- 11 (52.4%)
Delay with no action
- 1 (4.8%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Pages: 1 ... 100 101 [102] 103 104 ... 117

Author Topic: Terraforming: Suggestion Game  (Read 359966 times)

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
Re: Terraforming: Suggestion Game
« Reply #1515 on: September 04, 2012, 10:38:07 pm »

All in favor of !!DIPLOMACY!!? Aye.
Aye.
Oh hey Zecro. Long time no Paranoia eh?

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1516 on: September 05, 2012, 11:13:10 am »

All in favor of !!DIPLOMACY!!? Aye.

>If diplomacy as in !!moonie!!, nay.
>If begin diplomatic relations diplomacy, aye.
This is a good chance to get the moonies as allies.
Maybe if we swap techs high gravity fields could slow down Gaia robots long enough...
« Last Edit: September 05, 2012, 12:50:36 pm by TopHat »
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

Xvareon

• Bay Watcher
  • Alias: Setokaiva
    • View Profile
« Reply #1517 on: September 05, 2012, 10:49:53 pm »

Shall we take votes on names for the new Battleship? Personally I suggest 'Harlem'.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #1518 on: September 05, 2012, 11:46:00 pm »

Shall we take votes on names for the new Battleship? Personally I suggest 'Harlem'.
+1 ((but uh...do we even remember that place??))

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1519 on: September 06, 2012, 11:52:06 am »

We don't even know if we'll get a battleship yet. Maldevious may roll 5 1s in a row...
> develop weapons capable of penetrating proposed battleship armour strength, and then some.
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1520 on: September 06, 2012, 12:10:31 pm »

We don't even know if we'll get a battleship yet. Maldevious may roll 5 1s in a row...
> develop weapons capable of penetrating proposed battleship armour strength, and then some.
Yeah kinda. However this military build up might worry the moonies; so do it in secret.

We also might want to set up some particle arcelerators to create some ultraheavy stable elements. I believe there should be one with 156 protons, and one around 176, though I might get the numbers wrong.

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1521 on: September 06, 2012, 12:43:33 pm »

Yeah kinda. However this military build up might worry the moonies; so do it in secret.

We also might want to set up some particle arcelerators to create some ultraheavy stable elements. I believe there should be one with 156 protons, and one around 176, though I might get the numbers wrong.
> agree with particle accelerators.
> we could tell moonies, but spout some garbage about attack from out of the system that we were fleeing from, or something.
>they've probably seen the battleship-in-construction and that's why they've come.
This seems too much of a coincidence to be just bad timing.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2012, 12:45:12 pm by TopHat »

Urist McDwarfFortress

• Bay Watcher
  • Suspected elephant sympathizer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1522 on: September 06, 2012, 01:06:58 pm »

Shall we take votes on names for the new Battleship?
Invictus
Sorry, for a moment there I forgot we were all psychopaths.
Someone who has random urges to make mog juice isn't exactly going to care about the cost effectiveness of obtaining it.

Xvareon

• Bay Watcher
  • Alias: Setokaiva
    • View Profile
« Reply #1523 on: September 06, 2012, 02:54:16 pm »

THIS is another reason why I disapproved of building a Battleship. You CANNOT take on a military project of this scope without pissing off SOMEBODY. The Moonies are the last people we want as our enemies right now. But it's pretty much too late.

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1524 on: September 06, 2012, 03:40:14 pm »

THIS is another reason why I disapproved of building a Battleship. You CANNOT take on a military project of this scope without pissing off SOMEBODY. The Moonies are the last people we want as our enemies right now. But it's pretty much too late.
And we can't stop the program without pissing off people who are making the biggest battleship the colony's ever known.
We haven't even done a decent background check... Perhaps they made money auctioning something to Gaian not-empires.
>check on nuke. Carefully.

Urist McDwarfFortress

• Bay Watcher
  • Suspected elephant sympathizer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1525 on: September 06, 2012, 04:17:45 pm »

Meh. With the exception of a few moments of civility, they've pretty much been dicks to us since we met them. This whole arms race is entirely their fault.

They probably want to meet with us now because they can see that we're kicking their butts.
Sorry, for a moment there I forgot we were all psychopaths.
Someone who has random urges to make mog juice isn't exactly going to care about the cost effectiveness of obtaining it.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1526 on: September 07, 2012, 12:47:45 am »

+1 to Invictus

i vote you just wait for them to get in range, transmit an image of them destroying your diplomatic vessel, wait a few seconds for them to see it and then just open fire.

also im bringing my fusion generators request back up.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Zecro_The_Scourge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1527 on: September 07, 2012, 01:43:32 am »

We can't just start war for lulz, we have to PROTECT humanity not lead it to it's death again. Transmit data of them destroying our diplomacy vessel and ask them WHY, with our processors have been idly computing data we should know their language like the back of our INSERT_SHIP_DATA_HERE.
"Also I always figured you were like Tesla, only requiring two hours of sleep before going onto whatever you do"

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1528 on: September 07, 2012, 10:30:12 am »

And we can't stop the program without pissing off people who are making the biggest battleship the colony's ever known.
We haven't even done a decent background check... Perhaps they made money auctioning something to Gaian not-empires.
>check on nuke. Carefully.
I'm pretty sure we did do a decent background check. We even used Dna samples.

also im bringing my fusion generators request back up.
I'm pretty sure we have been using fusion generators for quite some time now.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2012, 10:35:41 am by 10ebbor10 »

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1529 on: September 07, 2012, 12:09:01 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
True, but we still don't know where they got the money. I still say check on the nuke.
Do NOT cause war with moonies. As far as I remember, they didn't destroy the diplomatic shuttle. That went home suspecting a trap.
Anywayy, they have better tech that they say, so it would be a good idea to set up trading and diplomatic alliances.
They may need help or something.
Pages: 1 ... 100 101 [102] 103 104 ... 117