Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Sharp stones as throwing weapon  (Read 8977 times)

MadocComadrin

• Bay Watcher
  • A mysterious laboratory goblin!
    • View Profile
Re: Sharp stones as throwing weapon
« Reply #30 on: February 24, 2012, 11:19:56 pm »

That raises an interesting issue if you make a bunch of masterwork sharpened stones in adventure mode, retire, start a fort and get your adventurer as an immigrant, if a thief steals one of his masterwork stones, will he go berserk? XD

bombzero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 27, 2012, 02:47:27 am »

well, it tracks creator, adventurers CAN immigrate to your fort, and you CAN embark wherever you dropped the stones....

Boochdizzle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 27, 2012, 06:20:01 am »

You sure adventurers immigrate? Source?

dirty foot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 27, 2012, 08:55:46 am »

That raises an interesting issue if you make a bunch of masterwork sharpened stones in adventure mode, retire, start a fort and get your adventurer as an immigrant, if a thief steals one of his masterwork stones, will he go berserk? XD
I remember hearing somewhere that the attachment to masterwork items was related to how many they made.

At some point in time I looked this up because my masterwork clothier was grumpy about all his items decaying.

Psieye

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 27, 2012, 09:14:45 am »

I remember hearing somewhere that the attachment to masterwork items was related to how many they made.

At some point in time I looked this up because my masterwork clothier was grumpy about all his items decaying.
In previous versions, the happiness hit was 1000/(# of masterworks made).
Military Training EXP Analysis
Congrats, Psieye. This is the first time I've seen a derailed thread get put back on the rails.

Draximo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 27, 2012, 03:43:21 pm »

Live bees, now THATS a throwing weapon lol. ive never gotten 2 at once that i could lodge firmly in someones eyeballs, cut their hands off and watch as they runaround with bees (probly angry) for eyes. oh yes, my new mission...

Buttery_Mess

• Bay Watcher
  • 11x11
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 27, 2012, 05:18:02 pm »

Step one; engage sneak mode.
Step two; fill up a bag full of rocks.
Step three; harass the local peasants into giving you the locations of all the nearest lairs.
Step four; pelt a few naked peasants hiding in caves with the rocks until they fall unconcious.
Step five; go up to them and knock all their teeth out, cut their thumbs and fingers off, etc.
Step six; when they regain consciousness, throttle them to death.
Step seven; throw away stones, pick up body parts, and use them for ammunition in future.

You are now ready for a life of adventure.
But .... It's so small!
It's not the size of the pick that counts... it's the size of the man with the pick.
Quote from: Toady One
Naturally, we'd like to make life miserable for everybody, randomly, but that'll take some doing.
Pages: 1 2 [3]