Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Teeth, are they better than knifes?  (Read 966 times)

keyreper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Teeth, are they better than knifes?
« on: February 20, 2012, 08:45:10 pm »

ya just wondering, i was attacked by a dingo pack in my lp and i killed off all the other dingos till there was only one left, then i started to bash it in the mouth with my mace and i got teeth flying EVERYWHERE, thinking because they where small they may be able to be used as a weapon (throw/stab/necromancy (FLYING TEETH OF RAGE WILL STAB YOU!!!) ) but i haven't thought of there possibilities till recently, (I have been throwing them, do a good job at slowing things down) but since they can be resurrected with necromancy and they have a small impact point and there are a lot of teeth available EVERYWHERE (even your own), are they considered better?
The anwser to life, the universe, and everything as we know it is -MAGMA-

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
Re: Teeth, are they better than knifes?
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2012, 08:48:51 pm »

Carving knives are so ridiculous I doubt teeth would be better as they have very small weight and relatively low edge.

keyreper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2012, 08:58:04 pm »

Carving knives are so ridiculous I doubt teeth would be better as they have very small weight and relatively low edge.
yes BUT, teeth are VERY small, smaller than kittens! (when someone hits an object that is VERY small compared to there hands, its most likely that the object will go between there fingers) and there are plenty around, i haven't seen a SINGLE carving knife in this release except for when a mummy in a tomb murdered me with them, i got like 20 teeth from ONE animal and they are very good to throw (i dont train throw and when it hits them in the legs/arms it makes it easier to kill/run away from them ( tooth hits bogyman in the leg = falling down )
and you can reanimate them (im repeating my self now  XD ) )

keyreper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2012, 09:24:57 pm »

just to let yall know, i have not done much reserch, i know if a object is small enough that it will go though a LARGER objects fists, and i know that (im prty sure) that teeth can be reanimated to fight for you, and i know there not that bad in a throwing contest (THEY LEAVE A TRAIL OF BLOOD BEHIND THEM, THAT SPELLS EPIC)

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2012, 09:41:25 pm »

I suppose you could reanimate a bunch of them, but their smallness is a double-edged sword as they won't do much. You an get carving knives from civilians- it's a peasant knife, but if you really want to reanimate a bunch of teeth reanimate the teeth and then stab people with the knife.

Also, another thing, if you're looking for ammunition for throwing, rocks are the way to go because you can easily get an unlimited number of them.

keyreper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2012, 09:55:48 pm »

I suppose you could reanimate a bunch of them, but their smallness is a double-edged sword as they won't do much. You an get carving knives from civilians- it's a peasant knife, but if you really want to reanimate a bunch of teeth reanimate the teeth and then stab people with the knife.

Also, another thing, if you're looking for ammunition for throwing, rocks are the way to go because you can easily get an unlimited number of them.
teeth (i think) are lighter and they have all the atributes and better of rocks (i tried throwing sharp rocks, although they are good they are tedious to make and do about the same amount of damage as teeth)