Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: So, wolves are canned food. But which bodyparts are best?  (Read 1254 times)

Meistermoxx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
So, wolves are canned food. But which bodyparts are best?
« on: February 20, 2012, 08:39:36 am »

So we all know that wolves are canned food.

But which is better: The meat or the fat?
The intestines or the brain?

What bodyparts are to heavy, compared with other parts?
Are there quality or is the only differences weight?

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
Re: So, wolves are canned food. But which bodyparts are best?
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2012, 08:51:33 am »

I heard that prepared organs are lighter, so you are better off taking these.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Meistermoxx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2012, 09:05:49 am »

Ok so only loot the "Prepared - something"

But isnt the meat worth alot? Im thinking of looting the meat and skulls for trading.

Also, how do i sell things for coins? I seem to always trade "Seven small copper helmet" for whatever iron armor i need.

Berserkenstein

• Bay Watcher
  • A giant humanoid monster with the head of a bull.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2012, 11:49:35 am »

Ok so only loot the "Prepared - something"

But isnt the meat worth alot? Im thinking of looting the meat and skulls for trading.

Also, how do i sell things for coins? I seem to always trade "Seven small copper helmet" for whatever iron armor i need.
While in the trade screen, mark something you want by pressing enter, then press 'o' to offer to pay, then offer with 1 coin then hit 't' for trade.  The shop keeper will then counter offer for the price he is willing to sell for, hit 't' for trade again and you will get the item for the negotiated price. 

To trade an item for money, mark something you want to sell then hit 'a' to ask if the merchant is willing to pay a certain price.  Put in 9999 which should be over the max amount of coins he has, then press 't' to trade.  The merchant will counter offer with what he is willing to pay for, hit 't' to trade your item for the negotiated price.