Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: how do i... (post general game questions here)  (Read 1269 times)

Xotano

• Bay Watcher
  • Elite Head Collector
    • View Profile
how do i... (post general game questions here)
« on: February 19, 2012, 10:02:35 am »

how do i know when i'v gone from human to vampire/werewolf/were-whatever? i drank some vampire blood (ALOT OF IT) and haven't seen any changes in my stats or anything, i'm playing as a human.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2012, 12:50:37 pm by Xotano »
"Engraved on the wall is a masterful depiction of a human by Logrin.  The artwork relates to Xotano Beastblood The Everseeing Dwelling of Clouds the human vampire recruiting some new human shields companions after his encounter with Ral Firewealthy the Warm Flicker the dragon, during which his face was melted off."

300 human/elf/dwarf/goblin/kobold bodies 20 random animal/fish/bird bodies and 3 dragon bodies all in one backpack. fun stuff.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
Re: how do i know...
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2012, 10:08:13 am »

how do i know when i'v gone from human to vampire/werewolf/were-whatever? i drank some vampire blood (ALOT OF IT) and haven't seen any changes in my stats or anything, i'm playing as a human.

To see the vampire change you have to drink the blood of somebody sleeping (just drinking blood spatters wont do it).
You can strangle somebody/something so they are unconsious, then press e and there SHOULD be a 'drink x's blood' option.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2012, 10:10:27 am »

Then you'll change to vampire

Xotano

• Bay Watcher
  • Elite Head Collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2012, 10:10:58 am »

To see the vampire change you have to drink the blood of somebody sleeping (just drinking blood spatters wont do it).
You can strangle somebody/something so they are unconsious, then press e and there SHOULD be a 'drink x's blood' option.

oh ok cool, but does that mean i cant eat normal foods anymore cus that might be a problem xD
"Engraved on the wall is a masterful depiction of a human by Logrin.  The artwork relates to Xotano Beastblood The Everseeing Dwelling of Clouds the human vampire recruiting some new human shields companions after his encounter with Ral Firewealthy the Warm Flicker the dragon, during which his face was melted off."

300 human/elf/dwarf/goblin/kobold bodies 20 random animal/fish/bird bodies and 3 dragon bodies all in one backpack. fun stuff.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2012, 10:15:05 am »

You can still eat normal food, but you must nom on some blood every now and then.

Xotano

• Bay Watcher
  • Elite Head Collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2012, 10:22:09 am »

i found out a way to tell your a vampire before your a vampire :D

thirsty will show up in a blood red color instead of a normal blue or yellow.

do normal people attack you if your a vampire or can you still talk to them like theres nothing different :D

nvm think i know how it works, as long as i'm red people will see me as a vampire if i'm just in my armor like normal and dont have the squiggly N then i'm fine, right? :P
« Last Edit: February 19, 2012, 10:28:51 am by Xotano »

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2012, 10:42:28 am »

You should be fine if you don't have the squiggly N, though you're officially a part of team undead now so caution would still be advised.

Xotano

• Bay Watcher
  • Elite Head Collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2012, 10:52:34 am »

it possible to be both a vampire and a werewolf? i know necromancy is possible as either but i duno if they are both possible at the same time.

also if a bandit leader that i have to kill for a quest runs away from the camp and i leave the camp full of dead bodys, how the hell do i find the bandit again :(
« Last Edit: February 19, 2012, 11:21:19 am by Xotano »

skaltum

• Bay Watcher
  • DRAW!
    • View Profile
Re: how do i... (post general game questions here)
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2012, 06:56:17 pm »

how the fudge does one profane a temple exactly?
I just realized, after adding the new body parts to the other races, that I have an entire squad of dwarves with a shield in each hand and swinging their axes with their penises. There's nightmare fuel for those goblins, in more ways than one.

Mithril Leaf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2012, 06:59:25 pm »

How do I use a macro multiple times? It would really help me when I'm grinding up my throwing to be able to pick up and throw a rock about 1000 times in row without having to do so myself first.

Sibilantjoe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2012, 07:12:44 pm »

In theory, you can press ctrl+u and enter the number of times to repeat, then press ctrl+p as normal to do it. Although this bugged for me many times, so I just spammed ctrl+p and stacked up hundreds of macro instances, then went and had a cup of tea or something.