Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Accusing night creatures  (Read 2686 times)

blah_1123

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Accusing night creatures
« on: February 18, 2012, 05:19:44 pm »

So I noticed this guy had some jewelry that was made out of stuff like dwarf nails etc, and he was dwarf. I accused him of being night creature and he denied it, can they lie about this? Or is he defiantly innocent. How do I know?   
I reccomend letting him go nuts, though.  If he goes berserk, free target practice for your military!  If he doesn't, raving naked bedridden dwarf!

blah_1123

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Accusing night creatures
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2012, 05:27:26 pm »

Also could someone tell me what the pros and cons of being a vampire are?
I reccomend letting him go nuts, though.  If he goes berserk, free target practice for your military!  If he doesn't, raving naked bedridden dwarf!

Rowanas

• Bay Watcher
  • I must be going senile.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2012, 05:28:31 pm »

He'll revert to his natual state when you've slain him. His friends won't understand until they see his cooling corpse though.

As for Vampirism: It makes you strong, fast, durable, immune to drowning, thirst and hunger. On the downside, your stats are set, never to increase.
I agree with Urist. Steampunk is like Darth Vader winning Holland's Next Top Model. It would be awesome but not something I'd like in this game.
Unfortunately dying involves the amputation of the entire body from the dwarf.

Meistermoxx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2012, 05:51:46 pm »

About the vampirism:
So if you drink the blood from a vampire, but wait with feeding till you have trained up, you can workaround the problem of the stats?
Or couldn't you just carry the vampires mutilated corpse, and then lick it a bit, when you were ready?

Forpl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2012, 06:21:35 pm »

About the vampirism:
So if you drink the blood from a vampire, but wait with feeding till you have trained up, you can workaround the problem of the stats?
Or couldn't you just carry the vampires mutilated corpse, and then lick it a bit, when you were ready?

Sigged! Woopdidoo!

Meistermoxx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2012, 06:33:45 pm »

About the vampirism:

Sigged! Woopdidoo!
Lol, awesome xD

Knigel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2012, 06:34:44 pm »

Does anything bad happen if you accuse someone of being a night creature and they aren't?

Rowanas

• Bay Watcher
  • I must be going senile.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2012, 06:38:42 pm »

Does anything bad happen if you accuse someone of being a night creature and they aren't?

Knife fight.
I agree with Urist. Steampunk is like Darth Vader winning Holland's Next Top Model. It would be awesome but not something I'd like in this game.
Unfortunately dying involves the amputation of the entire body from the dwarf.

Meistermoxx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2012, 06:45:59 pm »

Yes, they call you a rasict, and then they shot you and take your cocaine.

terkiey

• Bay Watcher
  • chicken what i need
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2012, 07:29:04 pm »

I lol'd.
Quote from: Meistermoxx
Quote from: Knigel
[(√[1]/∞)+3!+|Chicken|] / [100^(1/2)]

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2012, 07:29:30 pm »

This. Or they just call you crazy and nothing happens :C

The Grackle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2012, 07:40:54 pm »

About the vampirism:
If you <I>nteract with your waterskin, you can fill it up with vampire blood on the ground.  Then drink it later on when you're ready to convert. 

So I noticed this guy had some jewelry that was made out of stuff like dwarf nails etc, and he was dwarf. I accused him of being night creature and he denied it, can they lie about this? Or is he defiantly innocent. How do I know?
They won't lie, unless it's a bug.  Those tokens must have been from some other kills. Perhaps war or banditry related.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2012, 07:42:53 pm by The Grackle »