Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13

Author Topic: Warlord: Tserkovian Chronicles - Jump in Whenever You Want  (Read 17575 times)

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
Re: Warlord: Tserkovian Chronicles
« Reply #150 on: March 02, 2012, 06:18:53 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Ahem.  How did Nuke.19 do the whole chapter directory thing?  Everyone said that that was one reason why Demonhood ( which has a strange lack of updates ) was so successful.  It's a good thing there are no copyright laws when it comes forum games. 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Gotdamnmiracle

• Bay Watcher
  • Or I'll cut ya to dust.
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: March 02, 2012, 10:51:54 am »

I don't actually think I was here for demonhood? Waht do you mean? Did they like split up the thread or what?

I wouldn't be discouraged. For some reason this is a fickle crowd. I'm going to wait till things thin out a bit before I post my game. It seems like everyone has a forum game up.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2012, 11:18:22 am by Gotdamnmiracle »
Go back see if he's there and run him over, and drink his gun!

Gotdamnmiracle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: March 02, 2012, 06:03:36 pm »

I think this game reallly wants me to turn this character into a cannibal. Like reeeeallllly badly.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: March 03, 2012, 01:17:40 am »

...Is that a suggestion? 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Gotdamnmiracle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: March 03, 2012, 01:52:39 am »

No. Just a thought. I'm going to sleep before I give a suggestion. I'll modify this tommorow.

Gotdamnmiracle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: March 03, 2012, 05:00:14 pm »

Sigh. Alright. Let's butcher 400 of the slaves. Make the new recruits choose who we hack up. That way we will probably not eat their family. Let the men know these are hard times. Have the other 800 slaves begin on starting a farm.

Wow. We are commitin' all kinds of atrocities.

obolisk0430

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: March 03, 2012, 06:58:32 pm »

No.
Let this be a lesson to us all: Immortality is only temporary. That's why its called immortality.

Gotdamnmiracle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: March 03, 2012, 07:01:11 pm »

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: March 03, 2012, 07:06:44 pm »

Sigh. Alright. Let's butcher 400 of the slaves. Make the new recruits choose who we hack up. That way we will probably not eat their family. Let the men know these are hard times. Have the other 800 slaves begin on starting a farm.

Just no,really.
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Gotdamnmiracle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: March 03, 2012, 07:13:13 pm »

Just no,really.

I don't like it either but can you think of a quicker means of food? Seriously, make a suggestion.

obolisk0430

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: March 03, 2012, 08:08:11 pm »

Just no,really.

I don't like it either but can you think of a quicker means of food? Seriously, make a suggestion.

Not quite sure, but it can't be canabalism.  From my understanding, that's actually really unhealthy.  Are there any farms?  Is there a body of water nearby that we could fish from?  Are there any plants nearby that we could forrage or something?
Let this be a lesson to us all: Immortality is only temporary. That's why its called immortality.

Gotdamnmiracle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: March 03, 2012, 08:17:55 pm »

I have no idea. I sent out some scout's with two days rations on like page 2 and they never came back. I've been fighting for my life ever since. I would start a farm but there are no crops that yield in like a week and we're burning through 2500 food a day. I tried sending out hunters and they got 50 food. I know it's unhealthy but it's less harmful to our health than being lynched by starving mutineers.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2012, 08:19:37 pm by Gotdamnmiracle »

obolisk0430

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: March 03, 2012, 09:58:29 pm »

I have no idea. I sent out some scout's with two days rations on like page 2 and they never came back. I've been fighting for my life ever since. I would start a farm but there are no crops that yield in like a week and we're burning through 2500 food a day. I tried sending out hunters and they got 50 food. I know it's unhealthy but it's less harmful to our health than being lynched by starving mutineers.
IDEA:  Send the slaves to look for food (supervised, obviosly).  If they find food, great!  If they die, it's a minimal loss, and that's less mouths to feed.

obolisk0430

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: March 03, 2012, 09:59:14 pm »

IDEA:  Send the slaves to look for food (supervised, obviosly).  If they find food, great!  If they die, it's a minimal loss, and that's less mouths to feed.

Gotdamnmiracle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: March 03, 2012, 10:22:16 pm »

Double post and okay we'll do that. /\
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13