Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: how do you like to kill people  (Read 1567 times)

Xotano

• Bay Watcher
  • Elite Head Collector
    • View Profile
how do you like to kill people
« on: February 17, 2012, 05:14:51 pm »

i found having a quiver of iron arrows i use as thrown weapons works VERY well, throw a few and move in for the kill with my iron longsword.

having your sword in one hand and the other hand empty works really well too, grab them by the upper body and chop them in half or behead them, works 90% of the time :D

i also like breaking all there limbs and then pinching off there fingers one by one, when they are unconscious all the pinches make there fingers pop off :D
finger pinching usually causes death by blood loss :3
"Engraved on the wall is a masterful depiction of a human by Logrin.  The artwork relates to Xotano Beastblood The Everseeing Dwelling of Clouds the human vampire recruiting some new human shields companions after his encounter with Ral Firewealthy the Warm Flicker the dragon, during which his face was melted off."

300 human/elf/dwarf/goblin/kobold bodies 20 random animal/fish/bird bodies and 3 dragon bodies all in one backpack. fun stuff.

Edmus

• Bay Watcher
  • Powerful toasting since 1893!
    • View Profile
Re: how do you like to kill people
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2012, 05:19:45 pm »

Spilling guts and then chopping them out is entertaining.

Theropod Watcher

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2012, 05:32:34 pm »

Shield in right hand, nothing in the left. Charge them to stun them, then grab the throat with your left hand, place a chokehold, strangle them; they pass out. Bash their head in with your shield, it almost always takes only a single shield bash.

EDIT: For typo and great justice.

Xotano

• Bay Watcher
  • Elite Head Collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2012, 05:34:30 pm »

Spilling guts and then chopping them out is entertaining.

that is pretty fun, too bad they don't usually live long enough for you to then strangle them to death with there own guts tho :(
"Engraved on the wall is a masterful depiction of a human by Logrin.  The artwork relates to Xotano Beastblood The Everseeing Dwelling of Clouds the human vampire recruiting some new human shields companions after his encounter with Ral Firewealthy the Warm Flicker the dragon, during which his face was melted off."

300 human/elf/dwarf/goblin/kobold bodies 20 random animal/fish/bird bodies and 3 dragon bodies all in one backpack. fun stuff.

Baron Baconeer

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:horrifying features]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2012, 05:51:08 pm »

Pinching off facial features is always amusing due to the fact that it almost always causes bandits to run away in terror. Ripping off someone's arm and re-animating it to kill him is also simply hilarious.
Yes, mother ****ing walruses stormed in through my well room, fatally gored my expedition leader, and danced off into the frosty tundra to sing happy walrus songs about oysters.

blah_1123

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2012, 05:52:18 pm »

Slicing their throat when their unconscious :D
I reccomend letting him go nuts, though.  If he goes berserk, free target practice for your military!  If he doesn't, raving naked bedridden dwarf!

Leo and the Hairy Midgets

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm not the brightest spoon in the shed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2012, 07:09:33 pm »

Wrestling.

With my feet.
I had a drink the other day. Opinions were like kittens I was giving them away, and I had a drink the other day. I had a lot to say.

Roboboy33

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENJOYING_CATS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2012, 07:28:39 pm »

I like knocking them unconcious, then severing all there teeth and throwing them at em till they die.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE CATS

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Intro1827

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2012, 07:41:01 pm »

Letting the zombies do their work. There are usually a few random hands and arms everywhere after death by a mob of zombies, and that means even more zombies.
In mid air, the dwarf continued to take hits from both the minecart and his own falling axe.

Maxmurder

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2012, 08:46:27 pm »

Strangle -> bite throat -> shake -> feed until they die of bloodloss
Works every time
The Sponge has become enraged!
Without a nervous system...
The only thing they can feel...
IS ANGER.

Baron Baconeer

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:horrifying features]
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2012, 08:50:34 pm »

You know what, completely forget my last post.

Animated raven corpses are the coolest way imaginable to kill people.
Yes, mother ****ing walruses stormed in through my well room, fatally gored my expedition leader, and danced off into the frosty tundra to sing happy walrus songs about oysters.

evillevi

• Bay Watcher
  • Love Boat murder
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2012, 09:28:35 pm »

Morningstar, whip and sword. Tri wielded. Got an adventurer who somehow did this until a (un)lucky strike by a no named swordsman.
With this I can embed two weapons at two different opponent and wrestle them with my whip. embeding it at the upper/lower body tends to give them difficulty in breathing or cut guts. The whip because it makes it look[?] cool. In my imagination at least
Love Boat murder

Gizogin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EVIL][RAWMANCER]
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2012, 09:40:56 pm »

Morningstar, whip and sword. Tri wielded. Got an adventurer who somehow did this until a (un)lucky strike by a no named swordsman.
With this I can embed two weapons at two different opponent and wrestle them with my whip. embeding it at the upper/lower body tends to give them difficulty in breathing or cut guts. The whip because it makes it look[?] cool. In my imagination at least

Oh, there's no limit to the number of weapons you can hold at one time.  You'd think there would be, but there isn't.
Quote from: franti
"Let's expose our military to zombie-dust so they can't feel pain. They don't NEED skin."
Quote from: Ipwnurmom221
One FB post. Many dick jokes. Pokemon. !!VOLCANO!!. Dwarven mood thingee. Derailment itself. Girlinhat's hat. Cuba. Karl Marx. This is why i love Bay12 forums.
The rest of my sig.
Fear the fluffballs

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2012, 09:46:27 pm »

Nibble their bum.

-edit
Oh, How do you like to kill people.
Got it.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2012, 09:50:00 pm by GrizzlyAdamz »
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Check this shit out- (it changes)
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2012, 11:44:44 pm »

Throwing Giant Eagle Feathers. Signature weapon, besides a door of course.
Pages: [1] 2