Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 11

Author Topic: Roll to Stop the Suns: A Vampire RTD  (Read 19087 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Stop the Suns: A Vampire RTD
« Reply #75 on: April 18, 2012, 07:19:22 am »

((I'm not a lion, just a snugly cat :3

I don't really think anyone is bad at GM'ing, was enjoying my honor-bound assassinating and especially that event. :P

In my personal opinon, IronyOwl does it better. Far better.))

Tiruin wants his assassin to tap dat elf.

((Oh, you. Again.  :P))
« Last Edit: April 21, 2012, 11:50:42 am by Tiruin »

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 21, 2012, 11:29:12 am »

[Turn 5]

Gather news about recent events then wait patiently for Diego and Eldrin to return
You return to your writing desk and shuffle through the notes your informants sent you about today's issues. Three simultaneous uprisings in other city-states, more unrest boiling all over the realm, sudden creation of makeshift temples to Old Gods all over the country... sounds like the Twin Suns are hard at work. You won't be able to destroy them by eliminating the religion itself, it seems; the only other way would be to get to their original shrine, whoever reconstructed it, and break it again to deprive the Twin Suns of their connection to this world. Without the gods to watch over their followers, the belief will starve itself into nothingness.

Just as the sun rises, Diego returns to you by the roof. Alone. Covered in soot and baked - literally baked - blood. Well, it seems Diego had his deal of adventures tonight...
When you ask him whether he found the Assassin, Diego nods. "Yes, sir, I found your student. Just in time to prevent the Twin Suns' hit squad from crushing him like a moth. I had to send them on a false lead into Umbrento's mansion - which was on fire, by the way, no doubt thanks to your student - cut individual hitmen off from the group and kill them one by one. Which was long and tedious, but necessary. The hit squad is unbeatable with all four members together, so I couldn't face them in open battle.
"Anyway, what's important is this: the hitmen managed to send a word out to the rest of their zealots. Twin Suns were... not happy about my defection. I overheard them giving orders: there's another hit squad heading to your mansion right now. We must get out of here, fetch your pupil at the temple of Anratha, and get the out of town. Grab the essentials and let's go, the hitmen will be here any minute."

Follow Two-face and drain the blood of whatever is screaming, then let him finish before we continue. act non-aggressively towards the Speedster should we cross paths
[3+1 vs. 1] You outrun your insolent servant with ease, and soon arrive to a dead end. You see an unconscious guard near a beheaded body and a vampire whose age you can't seem to determine lying on the ground with a stake in his belly. You don't give the vampire too much thought and, making a mental footnote to remove the stake from the vampire later, sink your teeth into the guardsman's neck.

Two-Face arrives several minutes later, only to see the drained corpse of the guardsman and the very satisfied necromancer sitting next to it, his face covered in blood. As a little vengeance of his own, Two-Face removes the stake, fully expecting that vampire to wake up starving and angry at whoever deprived him of his meal-to-be.

Absolutely.
You proceed further into the tunnels, and soon reach the room where the noises seem to come from. The room's layout suggests that it's been a guard outpost originally, and its current function doesn't seem to differ much. There are two pairs of robed figures here and one muscular man sparring with a hanging bag in the corner, each of the two pairs dueling between themselves with what seems like blunt rapiers made of gold. However, the clangs the weapons cause aren't those of the normal gold colliding: they're sharper, thinner, almost as if they're made by steel. The lone man stops punching a bag and approaches you:
"New here? Local rule: you want to get in, you fight. No exceptions. Now get your rapier and get on the ring."
You pick up one of the rapiers on the rack. At a closer look, it doesn't resemble gold at all: it's more like the color of a sun, with rare strands of some blue metal woven into something of a net over the blade's surface. You touch the rapier and... holy hell, it burns! Burns worse than a stake through the heart! Even as a vampire, you couldn't help but withdraw your hand the instant you felt it. A slap on your head from your sparring partner catches your attention:
"Don't touch the Sun-Gold, rookie! It burns hotter than Hell itself. And don't fiddle with the blue strands: if you break them, it will spill all over you. I haven't seen anyone undress fast enough to survive that."
The Old Gods giving their followers comprehensible, mass-produced weaponry? Mortal technology wasn't really the gods' forte - it was more characteristic for demons... strange. Very strange.

You hadn't had time to think about this, though: your sparring partner has grabbed your shoulder and dragged you onto the ring in seconds. [Badassery: 5] It was a tall human wide in the shoulders, who looked very strong but not too agile. He seemed to wield his rapier equally well in both hands, but had been limping slightly on his right leg. The zealot raises his sword, stands still for three seconds, then, with a sharp 'go!', starts the fight.
[4 vs. 3] [Damage: Auto-1] [Roll Against Pain: 5] [Roll Against Breaking Cover: 5] He lands a square blow at your hip. The rapier leaves a singe mark there, you can feel it by the burning feeling it left behind. "Hurts, doesn't it, rookie? That's how you'll learn- hey, nice try!"
[5 vs. 6] You let the opponent start talking, then lunge forward with a stab to his sword arm. The opponent deflects it with his blade and continues: "As I said, pain is a good teacher!"
Your opponent strikes again. [2 vs. 4] His mighty hit lands in air instead of your shoulder and launches him forward. You see an opportunity for a counter-attack in his wide open sword side.
[6 vs. 5] [Damage: Auto-1] [Roll Against Pain: 3] Your next strike lands at the man's back, rapier covering a lot of skin for a few moments. You can smell burnt flesh. The man jumps away with a yelp, and can't help but frown: "Strange. Novices like you don't usually so much as touch me in their first match. Well, seems you're a fast learner, then! You in for another round?"
You get a feeling that training with these rapiers does, indeed, work better than usual combat training, and that combined with your enhanced reflexes would mean you'll get tangible benefits with each session. However, should your opponent land a hit on your face, everyone will see the burn mark healing, which won't be good for your efforts to infiltrate the base or, indeed, survive.
Fear of Fire: +1 to defense against hot weapons.
Wounds Healed

Continue to be in a coma, but see if I can feel the presence of the undead around me.
[1] Before you can contact the undead minds, someone removes the stake. [Roll against Terror: 5] You study the creature's face for a second, then shrug and get up. Where there's undead acting clever, there's always a necromancer giving the orders. And... yes, you find a vampire engorged on the guardsman's blood lying on the floor nearby.
Wait a minute, engorged? You were entitled to kill the bastard who staked you, and this vampire dared eat your rightful prey? Maybe it was all for the best, and maybe you won't be able to beat the vampire and his undead all at once, but it still seems a bit disrespectful on his side. [2-2] You make a verbal snap at the Necromancer, but he only frowns a little and doesn't stoop down to answering you.

You were starving, and you needed to eat something - something mortal, not any of the vampires or the undead. [Smell Mortals: 3+2] You find a scent of humans coming from the tunnels outside. There's a much stronger smell coming from the wall of the room you were in, [Deduction: 4-2] but you failed to imagine how there could be anything behind that solid-looking wall.

Eldrin Faenir - Assassin

Eldrin held the Elf with a firm grip, noting her struggling and strength -desperate, but still in control of your own will. Was this how he firstly felt upon being turned? Nevertheless, he continued holding her, careful to not let any mistake slip out while casting the occasional glance behind him at the burning mansion and it's gardens. He had to keep to his code.

Diplomacy and Reasoning, Ho!

"Listen to me now and listen good, Elf." He adjusted his grip for comfort on his victim's side, but enough to show he meant the threat of death if she did anything rash. "I may not be the man who I once was, but I still hold my freedom and dignity as much as you do yours. But this curse is not mine to bear, for even I do not know how this curse spreads." He knew that was true, other than the power of the Spin Doctor. "You have my word that I will not kill you, but only if you comply and escape along with me. I am an Assassin, I do not break my oath. Pick up your bow, and let us leave. Your Warrior Spirit is not broken, and I will not be the one to break it."

He couldn't help but feel a bit proud of the Guard, despite the carnage around her, she still held her own Liberty high in the face of death -or re-death, as the situation would be.

"I was once a man, but I am free to travel my own path, even in this state. And no matter what you do, I swear to any God out there that I do not claim control over you but before anything else, could you tell me your name, Madam?"

Main Goal: Escape with the Guard!
[Persuasion: 6 vs. 3; Success] [Bluff: 6] The elf hears you out. She's still suspicious about you, but at least she doesn't try to kill you anymore. "You are lying. Nobody would disarm themselves just to break their opponent's heart - there's something about the blood, is there, vampire? But... somehow, I believe you truly had no ulterior motive in converting me. My name is Amala Sungleam the Bringer of Silence, and many a human has fallen to my arrows in the days of the Crusades. As for my experience... suffice it to say that you would do well not to mention my full name near a cultist of the Old Gods.
"To pay you back for this so-called 'curse', I shall accompany you, but on my terms. Try to force something on me, and your life's end will be abrupt and unforeseen."
Got a Follower: Amala Sungleam.

[Diego: 3] As you and Amala head for the Temple of Anratha, you hear several voices shouting and something smashing through wood on the other side of a mansion. You decide not to investigate the occurence further, and break into a run.

[Luck: 5] At the temple of Anratha, you find out that not only do the priests pay you the promised gold, but you are also offered to become Anratha's champion for a certain mission, namely destroying the shrine of the Old Gods going by the name of Twin Suns.
Any vampire being a deity's follower is a very, very rare occurence. Being a deity's champion would be a position of great - maybe even greatest - honor amongst vampires, reminding other dwellers of the night that you've managed to do what none of them could. One must also mention that deities help out their champions in rough spots: getting unexpected support when facing impossible odds isn't something an atheist can readily rely on.
However, you have a feeling that there's no going back: once you've accepted the mission, you'll have to do it as Anratha tells you to do, meaning you won't have much freedom in where to go and who to kill until after you've completed your mission.
Do you accept the offer?

Lost: Gem of Anratha
Gained: Pouch(200 gold coins inside)

I claim the Speedster! For the sake of consistency I will retain the character name.

Though his undying body had long abandoned perspiration, either an inconsequential side effect of the turning or possibly a testament to his peak physical condition, Xil instinctively wiped his forehead with the back of his hand. As a creature of the night, he had nearly forgotten the sensation of fear; hairs stood on end, a deep prodding in the pit of his stomach, warning him of impending danger.

It was all coming back to him. He could almost hear his own racing heart, a sound now foreign to him. The prodding in his stomach freezing him in place quickly became a prodding meant to push him into action.

Realizing that this terrifying monster proved no threat to a fellow undead, Xil rushed ahead with a foolhardy confidence, intending to use his unnatural agility to quickly deplete the life of the origin of the scream and deprive the pile of necrotic flesh of its next meal. With complete disregard for the possibility of a trap or unseen dangers awaiting, Xil convinced himself that in the event of a confrontation with the living he could easily dispatch the corpse and appear a hero to the townsfolk, perhaps raking in another 100 gold pieces.
[vs. Two-Face: 1+2 vs. 1][vs. Necromancer: 1+2 vs. 3+1] You don't run fast enough, and as a result, you only outrun the undead horror - barely. By the time you arrive at the scene with the staked vampire, the guardsman is drained of his blood already, and you don't have much more to do about that.

[Secret Passage: 2] You notice something off with the wall of the chamber, though: it's almost as if there's light coming out of fractures between the bricks, and there's a strong smell of humans coming from it. You try to push bricks and twist torches at random, but it seems this secret door doesn't work that way. You could always try and smash through it, of course...

Spoiler: Ancient (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Spin Doctor (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Survivalist (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Speedster (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Necromancer (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Assassin (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 21, 2012, 02:47:40 pm by HmH »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 21, 2012, 11:45:00 am »

((Pacifist Vampire Assassin X Stuck-up, Tree-hugging, Unbearable Vampire Elf : There are still worse pairings out there.

SlapSlapKiss relationship anyone?))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: April 21, 2012, 11:47:37 am »

((*Cheer!*))

Eldrin Faenir - Assassin

Eldrin paced around the Temple halls, musing about his future course. He gained an ally- more out of a bluff than his words, but at least his conscience was spared as most of those words were true. He turned towards the woman before anything else.

"Yes. The blood was to convert you, but I had no other motive than to spare you from death and show you a new path. As for being my servant, that was never in my intention. You are as free as I, now, Amala Sungleam. The Bringer of Silence."

Returning to his musing, only one thing would satisfy his thoughts. He looks at one of the Priests of Anratha.

Wait for the Elf to consider my word if she would accompany me in the task ahead.

Inquire on what exactly Anratha would be ready to give for an Assassin-turned-burglar such as me.

((Not a Pacifist. I was going along with the code that I cannot harm innocent people other than my mark.

Then it got...out of hand.  :P))

Edit: Clean Self, but keep the blood in a...container that doesn't hold anything useful. Not the money pouch.

If possible, find any courier that can send a message for me to the Spin Doctor.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2012, 12:49:56 pm by Tiruin »

agentorangesoda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: April 21, 2012, 12:00:32 pm »

Xil knew an opportunity when he saw one. Secret rooms only meant one thing: treasure--and lots of it.

Convince two-face to break down the wall by alerting him to the smell of humans, otherwise attempt to break the wall down with whatever useful items are in the area

empfan

• Bay Watcher
  • Dungeon Keeper and part-time Firekeeper
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: April 21, 2012, 12:27:13 pm »

((still says I'm hungry in my stats))

"You know Two-Face, you could always still eat the corpse.  And you...[turns to the Ancient] if your still starving, I got a couple of prisoners that're back at my tower.  I'll give you directions, and if my partner is back, tell him I sent you there.  Try not to kill them, they're used to being drained at this point."

If Two-face doesn't eat the corpse, raise it.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: April 21, 2012, 02:34:55 pm »

Kal pondered this new information. A demon certainly made more sense and explained why they were so organized and militant... but it didn't quite explain why they cared. Maybe Archer's story had been true, but it'd been this demon that had created vampires, not some vengeful god? But even so, why wipe them out now? Perhaps to make room for a "better" strain, loyal to the creature's machinations?

Well, there'd be time to uncover that later. Right now he saw another opportunity for friendmaking.

Taking a ready stance, Kal smiled. "Again."

When the opportunity presented itself, either during combat or in between bouts, he'd try to ask the man a few questions.

"So, what brings you to the service of the Suns? Where does Sun-Gold come from? What's the plan after we've dealt with the vampires? Or are they even our biggest goal right now?"

Continue sparring. Ask questions in an attempt to gather information.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: April 21, 2012, 02:36:36 pm »

((Pacifist Vampire Assassin X Stuck-up, Tree-hugging, Unbearable Vampire Elf : There are still worse pairings out there.

SlapSlapKiss relationship anyone?))
((Oh dear, am I smelling jealousy here? Sounds like someone wants a spot in the game!
You can ask to be one of the converts, you know. I won't mind adding you in.))

Inquire on what exactly Anratha would be ready to give for an Assassin-turned-burglar such as me.
The high priest that has offered Eldrin the championship raises his furry brow:
"You are implying that working for a patron deity of your art isn't a unique enough opportunity for your kind, vampire. Perhaps you are so young you haven't tasted the emptiness of true atheism yet. Or perhaps you're just too greedy for your own good.
"Either way, Mistress Anratha wants you to know that you'll have to fight the Twin Suns regardless of whether you do it in Her name or not. It's just that with Her help, you'll actually have a chance to survive and enjoy the loot you'll get from raiding the Suns' shrine. Are you sure you want to ask more of Her than that?"

Wait for the Elf to consider my word if she would accompany me in the task ahead.
"Why not? I like hunting humans, especially if they're good fighters. And I doubt this city will offer us any more challenging prey than the Twin Suns' zealot teams. Count me in."
Amala then caught a suspicious glare from the high priest and added indignantly: "What? Why are you looking at me like that?"
"How come you talk so casually about things like zealot teams, young lady? There are only fleeting mentions of them in the chronicles. And you don't seem the type to suddenly have found any long-lost chronicles of the Crusades, so unless you-"
"I fought them myself, that's how. I've been a headhunter back in the Crusades... so don't call me 'young lady', kid."
The oldest, wisest priest in the temple closed his eyes and ground his teeth much to Amala's amusement, but kept himself from answering.
Perhaps he feared his day becoming even more surreal than it was right now if he started asking questions, or perhaps he simply didn't want to confront the oldest killer-for-hire he has ever met in his life.

Either way, the high priest turned back to Eldrin and urged him to give an answer already.

Convince two-face to break down the wall by alerting him to the smell of humans, otherwise attempt to break the wall down with whatever useful items are in the area
"You know Two-Face, you could always still eat the corpse.  And you...[turns to the Ancient] if your still starving, I got a couple of prisoners that're back at my tower.  I'll give you directions, and if my partner is back, tell him I sent you there.  Try not to kill them, they're used to being drained at this point."
Two-Face:
[Speedster vs. Necromancer: 3 vs. 1] Two-Face seems torn on whether obeying his master and eating a dry, tasteless corpse is better than going with the adventurer's suggestion and smashing through the wall that might or might not contain lots of fresh humans.

He doesn't hesitate for long. [Open Secret Passage: 4+1] A few seconds after hearing both sides out, Two-Face is already leaning on the wall and pushing with all his might. With a barely-audible twang!, the wall slides inside and reveals a room filled with golden light.
The light seems to come from three pairs of robed figures sparring each other with golden weapons... glowing golden weapons.
[Ancient, Roll against Hunger: 3] [Two-Face, Roll against Temptation: 2] The Ancient drools visibly at the sight of juicy, juicy humans, but keeps in control of his actions and stands back, inviting anyone else to charge head-first instead.
Two-Face, however, emits a deafening howl and charges at one of the robed figures, [Tackle: 5 vs. 1, Target: 4] [Roll Against Instant Death: 4] [Ambush Damage: (2+1)*2=6] ravaging the figure with claws and teeth and [Feed: 3+1 vs. 3] getting a good chunk of meat out of his victim's arm.

Zealots:
[Roll against Terror: 4, 3, 1, 1, 2] Three out of six robe-wearing figures, one of which is Two-Face's victim, scream in unison but fail to do anything productive.
Two of the other figures run to a distant weapon rack in the corner and fish out two more golden weapons, except these ones are shaped like swords and look far sharper than the sparring weaponry. They advance cautiously toward the undead monstrocity eating their comrade, and seem to be organizing a sort of joint assault between themselves. They do not notice the vampire onlookers in the darkness outside the room just yet.
The one person left in the room seems strangely out of place with his serene posture and a golden training rapier that he wields. He doesn't seem to be intimidated by the undead creature in the least.

Zealots 1, 2: 12/12 HP, Sun-Gold Longswords
Zealots 3, 5: 12/12 HP, Sun-Gold Training Rapiers, Terrified(1 turn)
Zealot 4: 6/12 HP, Wounded Arm: -1 to Strength and -1 against further Grappling rolls, Terrified(1 turn)
Zealot 6: not a Zealot?

UPD: IronyOwl, you stealthy ninja you. It's getting late here in Russia, so I won't be able to write about you, as well. Your question was interrupted by a hulking undead abomination scaring the bajooks out of the person you were talking to.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2012, 02:43:46 pm by HmH »

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: April 21, 2012, 02:48:47 pm »

((Dohohoho. This just got interesting.

Which one, if any, was the one I was training with?))

Step boldly up to the undead abomination, moving right past the two zealots with longswords. Point a finger scant inches away from its face, dragging it off by the hair if it attempts to continue feeding.

"You there," he said commandingly, staring directly at it. "What do you serve, abomination?"
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

empfan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: April 21, 2012, 02:54:24 pm »

I'll just keep my action for the next turn.

"Good call, now, kill them all, shall we?"

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: April 21, 2012, 03:40:44 pm »

((Dohohoho. This just got interesting.

Which one, if any, was the one I was training with?))

Step boldly up to the undead abomination, moving right past the two zealots with longswords. Point a finger scant inches away from its face, dragging it off by the hair if it attempts to continue feeding.

"You there," he said commandingly, staring directly at it. "What do you serve, abomination?"
((Zealot 5.))

[Stern Look: 4-1 vs. 5] The abomination sniffs you, then sniffs you again. You don't smell like a living creature, so it isn't interested. It goes back to its meal.
[Grapple: 3+1 vs. 2+1] You won't give up so easily, though: you get your fingers tight in the creature's hair and pull it off its victim. The creature really doesn't want to leave its tasty, fear-filled feast, but surrenders inch by inch to your inhumane strength. After some struggling, you finally get the creature away from its meal and gesture to the two zealots to pick up their comrade - which they promptly do, leaving the room to you and the two scared men.
Zealots 1, 2, 4 leave the room.
Kal is holding Two-Face by the hair.

The abomination, now noticeably annoyed, finally starts paying attention to you - as a potential enemy, if nothing else. You decide it's as good time as any to start interrogating it.
"You there. What do you serve, abomination?"
The creature's lungs start working not unlike bellows, and after a few passes it gives an answer along with a lot of rotten-smelling air. Interestingly enough, it keeps talking even as it inhales, resulting in an extremely unnatural-sounding form of speech:
"ANTORA-darklance, THEVAMPIRE-necromancer."
Your sparring partner, having returned to his senses, seems to recognize the name:
"Wait a minute, we sent a team to kill that guy. How come he sent anyone... oh. Oh wait. It's you, Antonio the Archer, isn't it? What the hell happ-"
"Iam-TWOFACE. Yousmell-LIKEFEAR. Iwill-FEAST."
[Two-Face's Roll against Grapple: 5+1 vs. 1+1] [Attack: 5 vs. 1] [Damage: 4+1] Two-Face then slips out of your grip and lunges at the Zealot, knocking the man across the room with a fell swipe of his mace. The zealot lands on a rack full of Sun-Gold rapiers and starts screaming so loud that the three other zealots must have heard him by now. A strong smell of burnt flesh fills the room. [Roll against Pain: 3] The zealot doesn't fall unconscious just yet, but can't climb off the pile, either.
Zealot 5: 7/12 HP, lying on top of Sun-Gold weaponry(-3 HP each turn)

Before you can move to rescue Two-Face's new victim, another robed figure enters the room from the same dark entrance that the undead has come from.
Antora Darklance: "Good call. Now, kill them all, shall we?"
[Ancient's Roll against Hunger: 1] You hear another howling sound and a vampire in a noble's dress and a wig enters as well, moving like a blur to the zealot that wasn't under Two-Face's assault at the moment. [3+2 vs. 5] The vampire tries his best to get to the zealot's neck, but it's a stalemate for now.
Zealot 3: struggling with the Ancient.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2012, 03:47:29 pm by HmH »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: April 21, 2012, 03:51:57 pm »

((Oh dear, am I smelling jealousy here? Sounds like someone wants a spot in the game!
You can ask to be one of the converts, you know. I won't mind adding you in.))
((Damn right you are Sir, I am jealous. If I can be one of the converts, I want to be that female elf, since she is not acting elvenly enough. Her act has the sufficient amount of arrogance, but it lacks some tree-hugging, whining and being attacked by dwarves with magma.))
« Last Edit: April 21, 2012, 04:13:26 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: April 21, 2012, 04:09:25 pm »

Kal clicked his tongue in annoyance. This wasn't going well. Or, it was, but not as smoothly or nicely as he'd hoped.

"Is that really necessary?" he called out to the new arrivals, tone slightly irritated. "Some enemies make better friends while alive."

Rescue Zealot 5 from Sun-Gold pile. Remove any afflicted clothing if some of it's broken. Prevent him from fleeing.

"I think you're done fighting for now; three on two's not good odds, especially when the weakest one hits like that. If you'd like to live, I suggest you find employment with me."

agentorangesoda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: April 21, 2012, 04:28:35 pm »

Xil springs into action, searching for something valuable or useful in the chaos

It would be foolish to jump into this commotion unprovoked. Those golden weapons, on the other hand, appeared expensive.

empfan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: April 21, 2012, 04:49:20 pm »

Fire a shot at Zealot 3

"Oh, by the way, Antora Darklance, at your service"
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 11