Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 63

Author Topic: Bastard Paranormal 2 - Game Over!  (Read 187752 times)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
Re: Bastard Paranormal 2 - Fifth Rest Phase
« Reply #855 on: March 27, 2012, 07:10:20 pm »

And it's almost as if I'd rather lynch you than nolynch.

Why wouldn't you have done that if I'd shown up earlier?
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #856 on: March 27, 2012, 07:13:15 pm »

Because you might have voted Shakerag.

...Oh wait, that would have just tied it. Fuck.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #857 on: March 27, 2012, 07:52:15 pm »

The Vote Tally
Shakerag: GlyphGryph
Urist Imiknorris: IronyOwl, Shakerag, Toaster, Servant Corps
Servant Corps: Jim Groovester, Urist Imiknorris

With the sounds of pursuit closing in, you leave Urist behind and dash off towards the hanger. You should be almost there!

Run Phase has started! Send in your actions.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Bastard Paranormal 2 - Fifth Run Phase
« Reply #858 on: March 27, 2012, 09:12:18 pm »

Regardless, now is the time for us to coordinate our actions if at all possible. I'm thinking I should hit Shakerag or Servant. Since, as has been mentioned, I am unconfirmed as of right now, someone should probably hit me. I got to do my stuff for the other games, but I expect some collaboration all up in here.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #859 on: March 27, 2012, 09:26:12 pm »

Toaster-  Human MilSci (Vanilla)
Shakerag- Agent Operative (Shield and 1shot scanner, used)

The two of us have no night actions, so nothing to plan here.

Servant Corps- Human Agent (Kook)
-Run Phase 1 - Jim Groovester: Human
-Run Phase 2 - Urist Imiknorris: Alien
-Run Phase 3 - Bookthras: Human
-Run Phase 4 - Toaster: Human

Choices here are Shakerag, Irony, or GG.  Irony might be the best choice, as a confirmation of race would lend credence to Shakerag as well.  Shakerag is probably a bad choice since he's claimed alien already.

Jim- Human Reporter
Run Phase 1-  followed IronyOwl. He visited Dariush.
Run Phase 2-  watched Urist Imiknorris, Zrk2 visited him.
Run Phase 3-  watched Urist Imiknorris, Bookthras visited him.
Run Phase 4-  follow Bookthras, visited Urist Imiknorris

I think Jim should pick on his own without saying who, so as to best catch a killer.

GG (Human Telepath):
Tolyk: Protect
Toaster: Survive
Jim: Find
Book: Protect

Choices are Irony, SC, or Shakerag.  I suggest SC because I trust him least.

Irony- Human Detective
N1: Dariush was a Reporter
N2: Urist has No Role.
N3: Bookthras was an Observant Guard.
N4: Toaster is a Military Scientist.

Choices are anyone but me.   I think checking GG here would give the greatest spread of inspections among the group.

I suggest:

Irony inspect GG
GG inspect SC
SC inspect Irony
Jim picks on his own.

Anyone see any problems?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #860 on: March 27, 2012, 09:34:30 pm »

Bah. Pick Shakerag. You know you want to.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #861 on: March 27, 2012, 09:36:04 pm »

As Solifuge once said, WIFOM from beyond the grave!
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #862 on: March 27, 2012, 09:42:45 pm »

Bah. Pick Shakerag. You know you want to.

I like how you quickedited my name out of your bah post.

Anyone see any problems?

None as far as I can tell.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #863 on: March 27, 2012, 09:49:10 pm »

I don't like Shakerag going uninspected, especially off a race he could have easily guessed. I'd prefer either I or Irony hit him tonight.

If we're really relying on him as our last pilot, I'd like to make sure we have either his role or goal confirmed.

I do agree that Irony is best suited to investigating Servant - but he's also best suited to investigating myself and Shakerag. I obviously feel him hitting me would be a waste, since I know what I am, BUT, on the other hand, it would be the easiest way to confirm not only myself but my results.

Hmmm... I'll have to think about this.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #864 on: March 27, 2012, 09:51:24 pm »

Also, one of us IS probably going to get killed. We might be best off deciding on one player as our primary lynch candidate for tomorrow, and then a secondary lynch candidate, and double up on one of them and lynch the other.

Just something to consider.

Honestly, I think we should leave the final determination up to Toaster - he is the only one I'm 100% sure is town at this point.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #865 on: March 28, 2012, 02:17:12 am »

Anyone see any problems?
Looks good to me.

If we're really relying on him as our last pilot, I'd like to make sure we have either his role or goal confirmed.

I do agree that Irony is best suited to investigating Servant - but he's also best suited to investigating myself and Shakerag. I obviously feel him hitting me would be a waste, since I know what I am, BUT, on the other hand, it would be the easiest way to confirm not only myself but my results.
This is a good point, though. Arguably confirming the pilot is more important than confirming the telepath, but we're not really basing anything off Shakerag's claim.

I will say that you've got much more elaborate claim information backing you up than Shakerag does, though. Though to be fair, that wasn't entirely his fault; I'd have claimed my race and let him describe my role if I hadn't felt it important to get my results out.

We might be best off deciding on one player as our primary lynch candidate for tomorrow, and then a secondary lynch candidate, and double up on one of them and lynch the other.

Just something to consider.
This I'm not sure I see the purpose of. I'm thinking pretty much all of our results would be redundant with each other.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
  • Just here for the schadenfreude.
    • View Profile
« Reply #866 on: March 28, 2012, 10:58:49 am »

Plans look fine to me too.

I was going to express concern about investigating those who are unconfirmed due to worry of PGOs, but I think that's a little unlikely in this setup. 

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #867 on: March 28, 2012, 11:22:40 am »

I was going to express concern about investigating those who are unconfirmed due to worry of PGOs, but I think that's a little unlikely in this setup.

Given the claims, the only possibilities would be Servant, Glyph, and you.  (Everyone else has had a visit.)  Glyph's claim of role is the strongest so it's unlikely he is one.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #868 on: March 28, 2012, 12:31:39 pm »

Irony, Redundancy is the point. One of us (Probably myself, Jim, or You) will likely be killed off during the night. We want to make sure we get SOME read on someone. We can also insure that if one of us are scum, the other can contest the read should they live.

I'm running off the assumption we've only got one scum left (and one more day phase), because the alternative is that we lose.

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
  • Just here for the schadenfreude.
    • View Profile
« Reply #869 on: March 28, 2012, 01:34:26 pm »

Meph:  So as of the next rest phase, will we be in the hangar (maybe it's huge?) or will we be right next to/in the escape shuttle?
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 63