Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 63

Author Topic: Bastard Paranormal 2 - Game Over!  (Read 188046 times)

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
Re: Bastard Paranormal 2 - First Run Phase
« Reply #225 on: February 28, 2012, 11:37:52 am »

Mod: when is the night scheduled to end?

Once I have all of the actions in and have a chance to write up the results.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: February 28, 2012, 11:46:26 am »

Mod: when is the night scheduled to end?

Once I have all of the actions in and have a chance to write up the results.
Er, no hard time limit?

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: February 28, 2012, 12:01:17 pm »

Well, if two days go by without someone sending me an action I'll usually just default them to none. And I bug people after a day. So...2-3 days at most, depending on my schedule. If people are on the ball about sending me stuff, it can go a lot faster.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: February 28, 2012, 07:37:41 pm »

So we've lynched Flandre, yeah not getting a roleflip is terrible. Now what?

Zrk2:
Otherwise, I think Flandre is our best bet for a lynch, so let's do this.
What do you mean by this, exactly?

I mean that she (?) seems the least useful so we should lynch her because I feel that D1 does not provide enough evidence to adequately decide whether or not someone is scum. However, in addition to being useless she was also scummmy, what with the backing away the second the fail in her arguments was pointed out. So all in all I feel that she was definitely the best choice for lynching.

Do you think she was? If you could have who would you have lynched instead?
He's just keeping up with the Cardassians.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: February 28, 2012, 10:21:48 pm »

Sorry about my inactivity recently. It's crunch time for me - all of the exams.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: February 28, 2012, 10:53:47 pm »

Zrk2:
I mean that she (?) seems the least useful so we should lynch her because I feel that D1 does not provide enough evidence to adequately decide whether or not someone is scum. However, in addition to being useless she was also scummmy, what with the backing away the second the fail in her arguments was pointed out. So all in all I feel that she was definitely the best choice for lynching.
Who do you think was the second least useful?

I do not. I'd have much preferred to lynch TolyK for his shifting, inadequate claims and refusal to address them more properly.

Native, I can't help but notice you have time for another mafia but not to post here in four days. What's your take on recent happenings, who's your current suspect list, and why haven't you had anything to say since then?
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: February 29, 2012, 06:14:45 pm »

Zrk2:
Who do you think was the second least useful?

I do not. I'd have much preferred to lynch TolyK for his shifting, inadequate claims and refusal to address them more properly.

Native, I can't help but notice you have time for another mafia but not to post here in four days. What's your take on recent happenings, who's your current suspect list, and why haven't you had anything to say since then?

I think we've established that TolyK is useless and scummy. I'd like to lynch him next, unless something interesting happens. For now, TolyK.
He's just keeping up with the Cardassians.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: February 29, 2012, 06:27:32 pm »

You sprint down the corridors, shutting doors and knocking things over as much as you can to delay your pursuers.

The security team gets close way too many times, but with a good amount of luck you manage to slip past them each time.

NativeForeigner, though, wasn’t so lucky. A few of you catch sight of him collapsing during part of the chase, and with the security teams so close no one feels safe enough to stop running long enough to help him. You’re not sure if he’s hurt, exhausted, or just slipped. But he’s almost certainly been recaptured.

After a while you manage to throw your pursuers off for a bit and find a door you can lock from one side. Hoping that’ll hold them for a bit you pause to take a breather. Still a long way to run to get to that ship!

The next Rest phase has started. It will go until ~5pm Pacific Monday
Come play Mafia with us!

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
Re: Bastard Paranormal 2 - Second Rest Phase
« Reply #233 on: February 29, 2012, 11:23:00 pm »

Did NativeForeigner collapse from foul play or was it just something that happens at random? He's not dead, so it looks like our fears about the dopplegangers chewing us up during the Run phrase were unfounded, not that we had any way of knowing that.

TolyK seems like an excellent choice to be left behind today. Why, his only goal is for us to make it to the ship, being the cuddly wuddly doppleganger he is.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: February 29, 2012, 11:25:30 pm »

I think foul play is a fair assumption.

Don't you agree, Shakerag?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: February 29, 2012, 11:28:40 pm »

Powder Miner has said he doesn't really care about doing anything so he needs to go as well.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: February 29, 2012, 11:52:30 pm »

TolyK, who did you protect?

Toony, going after the pilots first, eh?
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: March 01, 2012, 12:03:12 am »

TolyK. PM is a good choice as well.

Zrk2, looking forward to that legwork you promised us.

Think, how confident are you that Flandre was scum? Does her lack of a roleflip interfere with your intended plans for today?
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Bookthras

• Bay Watcher
  • Boogie does not want you being confoosed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: March 01, 2012, 12:10:23 am »

Yeah, seeing a pilot bite the dust was a bit unnerving. While they should be hanged if they are scummy or found as dangerous, I think we should exercise a bit of restraint lest we find ourselves reaching the ship and finding out we can't quite push it to Earth.

Think: you were very lurky and noncommital D1; are you still satisfied with your choice of lynching Flandre D1? Why? Who are your top picks for now?

IronyOwl: What's your read on Jim, Toaster and ToonyMan?

Tolyk: As a dopp, please tell us whether you think pilots dying is good for you or bad for you. Also do address this question pending for you:
you have not satisfactorily addressed this contradiction:
So yeah. My role is basically a miller survivor with a cherry on top...
My goal is for at least one guy to escape on the shuttle.
Are you a survivor? Or just want one guy to make it? Do you win with your faction if you are dead at the end? If so, then why did you say you were a survivor? If not, then why say "one guy" when that guy has to be you?
No one ever listens to Zathras, no. Quite mad, they say.  |  That ain't a shepherd.

Zathras hefts the corpse-of-webadict puppet and works its mouth: "I declare world peace! Yay! All hail Zathras!"
Everyone is handsomely rewarded, and lives happily ever after.  Except for Bookthras, who dies of poison in the night.

Bookthras

• Bay Watcher
  • Boogie does not want you being confoosed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: March 01, 2012, 12:21:22 am »

Did NativeForeigner collapse from foul play or was it just something that happens at random? He's not dead, so it looks like our fears about the dopplegangers chewing us up during the Run phrase were unfounded, not that we had any way of knowing that.
Jim: just because the dopps didn't kill, it doesn't mean they can't or won't. Since you've reminded us of BP1, I'll do the same and remind you that back then, I could opt to kill or not for two nights, but would've been forced to feed N3. How good is that serum or whatever that makes them not ravenous? I'd rather not assume too much and kill them if we find them.
No one ever listens to Zathras, no. Quite mad, they say.  |  That ain't a shepherd.

Zathras hefts the corpse-of-webadict puppet and works its mouth: "I declare world peace! Yay! All hail Zathras!"
Everyone is handsomely rewarded, and lives happily ever after.  Except for Bookthras, who dies of poison in the night.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 63