Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 63

Author Topic: Bastard Paranormal 2 - Game Over!  (Read 187757 times)

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
Re: Bastard Paranormal 2 - Third Rest Phase
« Reply #480 on: March 12, 2012, 01:46:40 pm »

Can you find me any instance in this game of Meph lying?
Meph hasn't said anything that can be independently verified.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: March 12, 2012, 02:01:50 pm »

That pretty much confirms it for me. IF we are going to no lynch, we should decide it the day before and IMMEDIATELY shorten the next day. This is probably our best chance to avoid losing a "number" of people, which Meph indicated was not guaranteed.

However, whoever is screwing us over is unlikely to stop just because we get to the ship. And we'll be unlikely to get our of here without a fight, which they'll likely screw up. So I don't think that's an option - yet, anyways. But if we DO, I think that's how we should do it.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: March 12, 2012, 02:03:57 pm »

Dariush:
Can you find me any instance in this game of Meph lying?
Meph hasn't said anything that can be independently verified.

The whole idea behind leaving someone behind is for them to slow down your chasers so the rest of you escape. If you decide not to leave anyone behind, you are more likely to get a bunch of you caught. At least, that's what's happened so far during this escape.

Technically, we could test this one. 

Assuming your understanding of how this station is laid out is correct, you should reach the hanger on the Sixth Rest phase. What happens then will depend on the current situation.

We'll see on this one when we get there.

But his last one is good enough for me.  Shorten.

Glyph:
That pretty much confirms it for me. IF we are going to no lynch, we should decide it the day before and IMMEDIATELY shorten the next day. This is probably our best chance to avoid losing a "number" of people, which Meph indicated was not guaranteed.

That's probably the way to do it if we do do it, but I still don't think it's a good idea.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: March 12, 2012, 02:06:41 pm »

But won't we collapse from exhaustion if we don't rest?

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: March 12, 2012, 02:07:28 pm »

This is known as "giving the mod ideas."
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: March 12, 2012, 02:17:55 pm »

Part of the reason why I think we should only do it once, if we do, and we won't be not-resting completely, just cutting it short. Might be good for the last dash to the ship, for example.

Current wincon statuses:
escape (survivors) <- GlyphGryph, Jim, Dariush, Urist, Native, Powder Miner, ToonyMan
someone escapes (town) <- tolyk

That's what I could find from reviewing the thread, I may have missed some. And we've definitely got people up now who aren't on this list, so could those folks please claim wincon?

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: March 12, 2012, 02:19:39 pm »

I need to escape, and TolyK and Powder are dead.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: March 12, 2012, 02:20:56 pm »

Also, I just realized I misread Toony's "I need to escape" as "anyone escapes," so lynching him doesn't actually really test his theory.  He's still scummy for blatant attempts to screw us all over, so the vote stays.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: March 12, 2012, 02:22:05 pm »

I'm aware they are dead. This is solely for getting a feel on what the state of the game was and is - they are being included for completeness.

Didn't someone other than tolyk claim his "someone wins" condition?

escape (survivors) <- GlyphGryph, Jim, Dariush, Urist, Native, Powder Miner, ToonyMan, Toaster
someone escapes (town) <- tolyk

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Bastard Paranormal 2 - Second Rest Phase
« Reply #489 on: March 12, 2012, 02:23:07 pm »

My wincon is that someone makes it to the ship, but it doesn't have to be me; I win if people make it. Though of course I'd prefer to be on board as well.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: March 12, 2012, 02:23:53 pm »

escape (survivors) <- GlyphGryph, Jim, Dariush, Urist, Native, Powder Miner, ToonyMan, Toaster
someone escapes (town) <- tolyk, Bookthras

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Bastard Paranormal 2 - Second Rest Phase
« Reply #491 on: March 12, 2012, 02:29:10 pm »

I'm trying to get to the ship also.

My goal is to escape on the ship.

and my wincon is to escape on the ship.

That's everyone but Flandre, who was lynched D1.  She never claimed.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: March 12, 2012, 02:38:26 pm »

escape (survivors) <- GlyphGryph, Jim, Dariush, Urist, Native, Powder Miner, ToonyMan, Toaster, Zrk, Shak, Irony
someone escapes (town) <- tolyk, Bookthras

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: March 12, 2012, 02:39:16 pm »

And Powder, Native, and Urist are/were our claimed pilots, right?

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: March 12, 2012, 03:16:24 pm »

Yup.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 63