Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: I cannot find a sewer entrance  (Read 2746 times)

Rudefire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
I cannot find a sewer entrance
« on: February 16, 2012, 08:41:41 pm »

please describe them to me.

Kamamura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: I cannot find a sewer entrance
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2012, 08:53:46 pm »

So far, I have found them only in large cities, not hamlets. The streets that have sewer grates occasionally have also ladders into the sewers. They are usually full of corpses, nasty places.

When you travel through the city map, the specific square lists "SEWER ENTRANCE" - after pressing >, you should find it easily enough.
The entire content consists of senseless murder, a pile of faceless naked women and zero regard for human life in general, all in the service of the protagonist's base impulses. It is clearly a cry for help from a neglected, self absorbed and disempowered juvenile badly in need of affectionate guidance. What a sad, sad display.

Totte

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2012, 08:58:05 pm »

please describe them to me.

1 ladder down

dood_

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2012, 09:25:38 pm »

So far, I have found them only in large cities, not hamlets. The streets that have sewer grates occasionally have also ladders into the sewers. They are usually full of corpses, nasty places.

When you travel through the city map, the specific square lists "SEWER ENTRANCE" - after pressing >, you should find it easily enough.

This. You can also find them by swimming in rivers around the cities.
It seems very dwarven to use the hell itself as a garbage disposal. I can just see this isolated pile of goblin clothing, rotten food, and chunks of animals sitting there in a featureless plain, slowly cooking in the heat as demons pick at it.