Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Necromancer Adventurer Trophies?  (Read 624 times)

Theropod Watcher

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Necromancer Adventurer Trophies?
« on: February 16, 2012, 01:49:15 pm »

I decided recently to rest my necromancer adventurer, because I wanted to know if I could make another adventurer, kill him, reanimate him, and then still play as him. (I couldn't) When I changed back to my necromancer, he was wearing trophies of all of the kills I had made with him, i.e. kobold bone rings, despite not making them or even being a necromancer when these kills occurred. I assume this is a bug?

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
Re: Necromancer Adventurer Trophies?
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2012, 02:00:29 pm »

I decided recently to rest my necromancer adventurer, because I wanted to know if I could make another adventurer, kill him, reanimate him, and then still play as him. (I couldn't) When I changed back to my necromancer, he was wearing trophies of all of the kills I had made with him, i.e. kobold bone rings, despite not making them or even being a necromancer when these kills occurred. I assume this is a bug?
All adventurers will make stuff on their down time, infact all characters in DF will make something on their downtime.
Hunters will have cougar necklaces if they killed a cougar,  and vampires. It's not a bug more so a feature that many folks bring up thinking it's a bug.
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes

Theropod Watcher

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2012, 02:06:17 pm »

It still doesn't make any sense, what with the bodies and all bones and hair and whatnot being miles and miles away, sometimes even fully destroyed.

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2012, 02:19:40 pm »

It still doesn't make any sense, what with the bodies and all bones and hair and whatnot being miles and miles away, sometimes even fully destroyed.
I guess there a story reason for them getting the stuff like villagers hearing his tales of glory and bloodshed and making the stuff in honor of him, or the adventurer goes out and buys small trinkets. he/she is in retirement what else are they going to do sit around?
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes