Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 60

Author Topic: The Magnificent Timelord - Epilogued  (Read 247481 times)

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
Re: The Magnificent Timelord: Chapter Five: Turn Three.
« Reply #735 on: January 14, 2013, 11:31:52 am »

Archimedes 1+2 : Grab everyone and advance. Try to make sure all parts are attached correctly. Rig the pony for a pinkness overload. Use a really long, sparkly detonator.

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #736 on: January 15, 2013, 07:46:22 am »

Steve Irwin wrestling a truncated crocodile by the jaw.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Davy Crockett with bandages applied and a cat on his head.

An unfortunate player faces the approaching dark of illness.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2013, 09:47:08 am by lawastooshort »

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #737 on: January 15, 2013, 07:55:59 am »

"Oh bother." the cat thought as it lifted its spectacles with its paw in contemplation. "Stuck in a feline body has its drawbacks, but...nobody will mind the natural process if I turn it right...I mean, it would lead my scent away an- wait, what am I thinking?"

Take the left route, the right one gets my mark.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #738 on: January 15, 2013, 08:21:20 pm »

Continue wrestling, use the other crocodiles to tie down the rest of the crocodile's untill I have a croc-ball that I can wrestle and ride!
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
« Reply #739 on: January 15, 2013, 09:20:22 pm »

I can really feel the shame of the ill player. It speaks to me...

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #740 on: January 15, 2013, 09:26:29 pm »

"Oh, erm!" Paul McCartney looks around at the approaching horde of horrible crocodiles. He sees Steve Irwin wrestling a few of them and thinks of the perfect escape plan. "Oh, I do so hope my -1 to athletic rolls doesn't hurt me here."

Paul McCartney sneaks across the Crocodile pit to Stevo then uses the occupied Croc Hunter's head as a ladder to escape!

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
The Magnificent Timelord: Chapter Five: Turn Four!
« Reply #741 on: January 16, 2013, 08:39:38 am »

THE ASSAULT ON THE DINONEST: TURN FOUR!

Archimedes 1+2 : Grab everyone and advance. Try to make sure all parts are attached correctly. Rig the pony for a pinkness overload. Use a really long, sparkly detonator.

”Come on chums!” whistles Archimedes, cheerily. ”Time to go!”

He grabs Archimedes, who seems to be inserting a wire into his pink pony? and advances to where Davy Crockett stands, apparently defied by the nazi wall before him.

Spoiler: Archimedes’ Pony (click to show/hide)

Use AP rounds to blow a hole in the wall between the two doors!  Advance that way!

Indeed! Davy Crockett does seem to be confronting a villainous evil wall! A wall between two doors!

He laughs, vibrating his horrible innards in a way that you could see should he by some terrible accident remove his bandages!

”HAHAHAHAHAHA!”

He bends near double with amusement at the idea of this puny reinforced concrete wall defying him. At the idea of doors. At the idea of restricting the free will of the greatest and most handsome American ever!

”HAHAHAHAHAHA! A choice of doors?! I am Davy Crockett, Anointed Terror-Knight of the Speedo-God Lumithos!”

He roars his angry shout of vengeance.

”A CHOICE OF DOORS DOES NOT APPLY TO ME! I SHALL CHOOSE NEITHER LEFT DOOR NOR RIGHT DOOR! I SHALL CHOOSE…”

He straightens up and aims his arm-mounted cannon to fire.

”FREEDOM! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

A deafening blast and a blinding din explode from Davy Crockett’s cannon barrel! There’s a huge flood of smoke! A dozen licks of flame! About three dozen armour piercing rounds shoot out in fully automatic mode, crashing straight towards the point exactly between the right and left doors!

Davy and the Archimedes can see nothing.

Take the left route, the right one gets my mark.

"Oh bother." thinks the cat, lifting its spectacles with its paw in contemplation. "Being stuck in a feline body has its drawbacks, but... nobody will mind the natural process if I turn it right...I mean, it would give my scent away an- wait, what am I thinking? What did mummykins Mewmew say? Just do it?"

Schrödinger’s Cat walks over to the right hand ventilation shaft and lifts his hind leg a little before just doing it.

"Ahhhh."

Thusly satisfied, he strolls back to the left hand ventilation shaft, feeling a little pleased with himself.

"Banzaiiiii!" he shouts, throwing himself down the shaft head first.

Paul McCartney sneaks across the Crocodile pit to Stevo then uses the occupied Croc Hunter's head as a ladder to escape!

"Oh, erm!"

Paul McCartney looks around at the approaching horde of horrible crocodiles. He sees Steve Irwin wrestling a few of them and thinks of the perfect escape plan.

"Oh, I do so hope my -1 to athletic rolls doesn't hurt me here," he says, fatefully!

Paul McCartney sneaks expertly across the vomit-filled crocodile pit, backflips ninja-ly onto Steve Irwin’s head, and then limps pimpily at just the wrong moment!

He slips face first back into the crocodile pit! The vomit-filled crocodile pit!

Continue wrestling, use the other crocodiles to tie down the rest of the crocodiles until I have a croc-ball that I can wrestle and ride!

Crikey mate! Stevo doesn’t even notice the Last Beatle sneak onto his head and immediately fall off! That’s just how good at sneaking like a ninja Paul McCartney is! He’s not even distracted by the splash of Beatle face into crocodile pit vomit! He doesn’t even have his disbelief suspended by McCartney’s metatastic dialogue!

No!

Because Steve Irwin, Professional MultiCroc Wrestler is busy! Busy wrestling multicrocs!

SUDDENLY STEVE IRWIN IS RIDING A BALL OF CROC!

Meanwhile, back in the DinoNest…

”Er.”

”That was quite an explosion.”

”Yes.”

”Quite impressive.”

”Yes.”

”Possibly a bit over the top.”

”Hmm.”

”You seem to have reduced the choice of two rooms to… er….”

”A choice of both rooms? Joined by destruction?”

”Hmm. I wish Stevo were here. He’d know what to say.”

Davy Crockett and the two Archimedes are standing in front of a large room, with a wide line of nearly powdered rubble running directly down the middle. There are doors connecting to where they are standing, although these are now somewhat useless, and doors on the far side, either side of where the dividing wall used to stand.

Davy Crockett cautiously advances into the ruins. It seems to remind him of somewhere. It looks… kind of like… a ruined missionary building?

Suddenly there’s a rustle of movement on the right.

A dozen Mexicans leap up from behind a hidden wall!

”SURRENDER OR DIE, DAVY CROCKETT! THIS IS THE ROOM OF ALAMOS PAST!”

Suddenly there’s a rustle of movement on the left.

”NOT SO FAST!”

”Oh crikey. Hello, Mr Pres- wait. You’re not-”

”OH YES I AM, DAVY CROCKETT! THIS IS THE ROOM OF DEMOCRACIES PAST! COME CLOSER, DAVY CROCKETT!”

”Noooooooooooo! NOT EVIL LINCOLN?!”

”HOHOHOHOHOHOHO!”

Suddenly, as Davy Crockett is drawn inexorably out of cover towards Evil Lincoln by the sheer force of presidential will, the dozen Mexicans rush out from behind their wall, bayonets at the ready!

They charge towards the three bowienauts!

Suddenly Schrödinger’s Cat falls on Evil Lincoln’s head!

Spoiler: Detailed Map (click to show/hide)

VITAL STATISTICS OF THE BOWIENAUTS

EFFECTS IN EFFECT:
None.
Spoiler: Archimedes of Syracuse (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Notes (click to show/hide)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: The Magnificent Timelord: Chapter Five: Turn Four!
« Reply #742 on: January 16, 2013, 09:16:02 am »

I certainly made a mess of your planned plot, didn't I?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #743 on: January 16, 2013, 09:28:31 am »

I won't spoil it, so I'll just say this out straight Toaster.

Nope. :P

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #744 on: January 16, 2013, 10:00:04 am »

The solution to this room these rooms is obvious.

"Blast!  Your schemes won't work on me, Evil Lincoln!"

Fire smoke everywhere, so EL and the Mexican Army attack each other!
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #745 on: January 17, 2013, 10:30:03 am »

The feel of hardened leather was light on the quantum cat's paws. Despite its composition, it was if the hat was a support, like a scratching post you always wanted to climb to the top and claim dominance by standing on it.

It w-oh great, not that time of the day again!

Furball @ Evil Lincoln! Then strike at the face! Or if the black hole hit the face, strike at the legs!

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #746 on: January 17, 2013, 12:08:26 pm »

Archimedes 1: Make the pony charge at the evil linconians + mexicans, then blow it up. Remember to dismount first
Archimedes 2: Find a new horse.

((I have a feeling that we suffer from the conservation of mathsjitsu.))

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #747 on: January 20, 2013, 05:22:30 pm »

Pick McCartney up onto my Croc-o-ball mount, and start rollin' the ball of reptilian destruction ONWARDS!
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #748 on: January 20, 2013, 06:14:55 pm »

Paul McCartney shrugs and agrees to ride on Steve's horrifying croc ball!

Spoiler: But with crocodiles? (click to show/hide)

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
The Magnificent Timelord: Chapter Five: Turn Five!
« Reply #749 on: January 24, 2013, 07:12:41 am »

THE ASSAULT ON THE DINONEST: TURN FIVE!

Archimedes 1: Make the pony charge at the evil linconians + mexicans, then blow it up. Remember to dismount first
Archimedes 2: Find a new horse.

”Forward! shouts the daring Archimedes. ”Charge!

Swerving first this way and then that, Archimedes upon his rigged pink pony charges at Evil Lincoln, on the left, and the horde of Mexicans, on the right.

He leaps off!

Archimedes detonates the pony!

Every occupant of the room is showered in hideously pink bits of pony flesh! Blood and huge wet slatherings of pink drip from every head and hat for metres around!

One Mexican is pierced through the face by a fluorescent pink pony kidney!

Another is struck down by a flying and sickly sweet leg, but recovers and gets up again, bleeding heavily from the knee!

As a neon pink liver bounces to a halt at his feet, the other Archimedes goes off in search of a new, unexploded mount.

He soon ambles back with a shining white horse munching happily on the sugar that Archimedes just happened to find in one of his many pockets.

The lovely horsie gently nuzzles Archimedes’ neck, seeming to say something about the meaning of haste.

It’s quite difficult to tell what he’s actually saying though.

He’s a horse.

Fire smoke everywhere, so EL and the Mexican Army attack each other!

"Blast!" blasts Davy Crockett. "Blast! Your schemes won't work on me, Evil Lincoln!"

”Hohohohoho!” replies the democratic fiend. ”Really? Hohoho! Do your worst, you southern-loving scoundrel!”

Davy Crockett does his worst, firing a volley of smoke shells across the room.

They fail to explode!

"Blast!" repeats Crockett. "And bother. Evil Lincoln’s presumably Evil Schemes it is then. Oh well."

Furball @ Evil Lincoln! Then strike at the face! Or if the black hole hit the face, strike at the legs!

”Hohohoho! Yes, Crockett, my-“

Just as Evil Lincoln is about to enact his Evil Schemes, a cat leaps off his head, and retches up a quantum furball, aimed directly at his Evil Elbow!

Screaming, Evil Lincoln leaps aside, and the miniature black hole ricochets off a nearby pillar, bouncing back and consuming a nearby Mexican’s  head!

Wondering if he should have instead just urinated on Evil Lincoln’s hat, Schrödinger’s Cat tries to leap up and scratch the Usurper President’s face off. But he totally mistimes his jump, and flies off into the distance over Evil Lincoln’s shoulder!

”Miaoooooooooww!”

”HOHOHOHOHO!” laughs Evil Lincoln.

"Blast!" repeats Crockett again.

”INDEED! AND NOW, TIME FOR MY EVIL SCHEME! MEXICANS! HOLD YOUR FIRE! IT IS TIME…”

Evil Lincoln looks about the room in gloating triumph.

”FOR A VOTE!”

Meanwhile, outside…

Paul McCartney shrugs and agrees to ride on Steve's horrifying croc ball!

Back in the crocpit, Paul McCartney is faced with a terrible choice.

Ride on Steve’s horrifying croc ball?

OR NOT?!

Shrugging, he holds out his guitar as Steve Irwin rolls round like some great big… super crocodile ball? Of destruction?

Pick McCartney up onto my Croc-o-ball mount, and start rollin' the ball of reptilian destruction ONWARDS!

Stevo shoots out an arm, hauls McCartney onto his Croc-o-ball, and suddenly bananas appear dotted about in front of him! He steers onwards, reptialianly destroying each banana he comes across, turning faster and faster around the crocpit until suddenly he blasts out and upwards, flying into the sky and trailing a reptilian rainbow above the entrance to the DinoNest.

Steve Irwin lands the Croc-o-ball at the doors to the DinoHitleryNestyDungeon!

Irwin and McCartney come face to face with a horrific scene of rubble and democracy!

Meanwhile, inside…

”HOHOHOHO!” continues Evil Lincoln, for what seems to be the fifth or sixth minute.
”HOHOHOHO! Yes, so-called Davy Crockett! I know your weaknesses! I know your cryptofascistic tendencies! We are going to have a vote!”

”Si! Si!” shout the remaining ten Mexicans, subtly demonstrating the narrator’s pretty impressive trilingualism. ”Un voto! Un voto!” they continue, after a short pause vaguely similar in length to the amount of time it might take one to consult google translate.

"Pfah!" snorts Crockett. "I fear no vote! I am a Terror Knig-"

”I MOTION-”

”Heehee, crikey!” interrupts the onwatching Irwin, childishly.

”I MOTION THAT DAVY CROCKETT, TERROR KERNIGGIT OF LUMITHOS, GO TO HELL! ALL THOSE WHO SAY AYE, RAISE THEIR HANDS!”

Evil Lincoln and the Ten Mexicans raise their hands.

”I make that twenty two hands,” calmly counts Evil Lincoln, before continuing. ”All those who say nay, raise YOUR hands!”

Evil Lincoln surveys the electorate, waiting patiently and smirking.

”No bloody horses either,” he adds, spotting Archimedes’ horse trying to roll over onto the floor to raise its hooves. ”They’re bloody hooves anyway.”

Spoiler: Detailed Map (click to show/hide)

VITAL STATISTICS OF THE BOWIENAUTS

EFFECTS IN EFFECT:
None.
Spoiler: Notes (click to show/hide)
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 60