Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 60

Author Topic: The Magnificent Timelord - Epilogued  (Read 247394 times)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: The Magnificent Timelord: Bowienauts and DinoHitler's Mum. Turn Two!
« Reply #555 on: September 13, 2012, 12:10:39 pm »

"Take this, scaly-feathery bastard!"

MIGHTY TEXAS BOOT the closest of the newcomers into one of the raptors munching on Paul.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #556 on: September 13, 2012, 07:41:58 pm »

"Crikey! Blimey, Mate!"

Use three of the Brontosaurus' legs as projectiles and wield the other as a weapon and possible replacement left arm against the three newcomers.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #557 on: September 14, 2012, 10:21:51 am »

Set the nearby trees on fire, in order to prevent the strange feathered thingies from reaching us. Then see to our teams wounds.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #558 on: September 14, 2012, 01:34:14 pm »

"Ah, damn you! I just had these guts fixed up, you know?"

Paul McCartney WHACKS the same same raptor Davy's aiming towards with his guitar!

"Hmm... I had a song for this... Davy, help me get these raptors off and I'll play it for ya'!"

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
The Magnificent Timelord: Bowienauts and DinoHitler's Mum. Turn Three!
« Reply #559 on: September 17, 2012, 05:36:30 am »

TURN THREE!

Quote from: feathered dinosaur trio!
Shoot dinolasers at Crockett and Irwin!

As the feathery dinosaur trio burst out of the jungle, so do the blasts from their dinolasers! Shooting from the hip as they close with the column of bowienauts, they ...scorch a hole right through Davy Crockett’s non-severed arm and laserblast a hole in Steve Irwin’s skull!

Wound Acquired: Davy Crockett: Broken Right Arm!

Wound Acquired: Steve Irwin: Fractured Skull!

Set the nearby trees on fire, in order to prevent the strange feathered thingies from reaching us. Then see to our teams wounds.

Nearly as fast as the feathery dinobeasts is Archimedes of Syracuse, who quickly swivels his mirror array to the treeline hiding them and ...sets it ablaze! The dinobirds catch fire too! They squawk!

He then moves towards poor blasted Steve Irwin, stumbling vaguely over some bandages that seem to get caught in his feet but finally getting to the Australian and slinging the bandages round his head. ...At least you can’t see his brains anymore!

Quote from: velociraptor group South
”Grarrh rawwrrt!”
Velociraptor S1: distract Paul McCartney!
Velociraptor S2: Clever Girl Paul McCartney!

Meanwhile, at the back of the column of heroes, one of the vicious velociraptors suddenly produces a guitar and starts showing Paul McCartney a new melody for his latest song!

...Totally distracted, the veteran songwriter/timespace assassin fails to notice as the second raptor leaps out from a nearby bush, flings himself at the Beatle’s six pack ...and penetrates his titanium gutplate a second time!

Wound Acquired: Paul McCartney: Fractured Lower Intestine!

MIGHTY TEXAS BOOT the closest of the newcomers into one of the raptors munching on Paul.

"Argh! Dinolasers in the jungle! Take this, scaly-feathery bastard!" shouts Davy Crockett, wincing in slight pain as he looks down at the hole in his only natural arm. He reflects that natural limbs are rather overrated.

Taking a slight run up, he readies his Mighty Texas Boot and kicks the burning feathered dinofiend so hard that ...he kicks himself backwards, sailing through the air and landing at the feet of the velociraptor whose face he so recently severed!

"Oh, hello!" he grins, sheepishly. These velociraptors are fiendishly clever foes! he thinks as he readies himself to be gnawed.

Quote from: velociraptor group North
”Ouch.”
Eat Davy Crockett!

”Om nom nom grarrhhw!” shouts the velociraptor with a face, as his light lunch suddenly lands at his colleague and, he’s happy to say, his lover’s feet.

...Once again the faceless dinosaur fails miserably in his attempt to bite Davy Crockett, but his lover more than makes up for this failure by ...totally severing Davy Crockett’s right leg with one bite!

Wound Acquired: Davy Crockett: Severed Leg!

Quote from: brontosaurus
”Argghhr!”
Brontosaurus: DO A BARREL ROLL!

Nearby, at the front of the column of blood, the dying brontosaurus attempts one last killer blow, ...barrel rolling over off a nearby cliff. He falls hundreds of feet, splattering into tiny bits on the jagged rocks at the bottom!

Paul McCartney WHACKS the same raptor Davy's aiming towards with his guitar!

"Ah, damn you!” rages Paul McCartney, looking down at the ruined finish on his titanium guts. "I just had these guts fixed up, you know?"

Raising his guitar right above his head, Paul McCartney ...WHACKS it down, totally splitting the clever velociraptor’s skull in two! A tiny, almond sized brain dribbles out as the raptor keels over to the floor!

"Hmm... I had a song for this... Davy, help me get these raptors off and I'll play it for ya'!"

Use three of the Brontosaurus' legs as projectiles and wield the other as a weapon and possible replacement left arm against the three newcomers.

”Oh, crikey mates!” wails Steve Irwin, soaked in brontosaurus blood and relieved at having narrowly escaped crushing-by-barrel-rolling-brontosaurus-corpse. ”Erm!”

Stevo reaches down to grab a handful of severed brontosaurus legs, ...hurling one through the air at a nearby tree, dropping another on his foot and, hopping about in pain, wanging one straight through the chest of the burning dinobird that just shot him in the skull! Dinospleen splatters all about as the body falls to the ground!

...Pleased at his marksAustralianship, Steve Irwin gets a firm grip on the last brontosaurus leg and jams it into his left arm stump.

”Crikey! Blimey, mate!” he says, a broad grin of pleasure spreading across his friendly face. ”As good as bleedin’ new!”

Quote from: Edward the Tyrannosaurus Rex
”Grahhrh!”

Finally, Edward the Tyrannosaurus Rex, seeing one of the velociraptors eat his new friend’s leg off, charges into the attack, massive drooling jaws at the ready!

...He viciously scratches the velociraptor’s chin!

Spoiler: Detailed Map (click to show/hide)

VITAL STATISTICS OF THE BOWIENAUTS

EFFECTS IN EFFECT:
None.
Spoiler: Archimedes of Syracuse (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Notes (click to show/hide)

Open to suggestions for either side's dinosaur actions!

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: The Magnificent Timelord: Bowienauts and DinoHitler's Mum. Turn Three!
« Reply #560 on: September 17, 2012, 06:45:34 am »

T-Rex: Om nom nom & Rage at the number of juicy morsels nearby!

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #561 on: September 17, 2012, 07:48:05 am »

"NOOOOOO! BOONE!  YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS, BASTARDS!"

DOUBLEARMLEGFACE with extreme prejudice.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #562 on: September 17, 2012, 10:39:55 am »

Literal mathematics(Velociraptor 3 + Earth= Fossil) and fix up Mccartney.

((So, Boone's on the loose right now. That might be problematic))

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: September 17, 2012, 11:16:34 am »

I could always add him to my face.

Doublearmdoublelegcrocface?

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
« Reply #564 on: September 17, 2012, 12:51:13 pm »

And there's plenty of handy Brontosaurus legs about to replace your loss! Assuming Boone doesn't eat them here.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #565 on: September 17, 2012, 12:53:04 pm »

And there's plenty of handy Brontosaurus legs about to replace your loss! Assuming Boone doesn't eat them here.
I'm afraid those were throughly splattered.

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
« Reply #566 on: September 17, 2012, 12:57:25 pm »

No, that was dinospleen splatter. Assuming the spleen-destroyer is now too gooey to be used, and discounting the one Steve appropriated, there's one in a tree somewhere and one that Steve dropped on his foot.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #567 on: September 18, 2012, 01:45:11 am »

Wrestle an' Ride one of those DinoBirds TO VICTORY!
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #568 on: September 18, 2012, 09:58:13 am »

"Ah right, much better. How did this one go again?"

Paul McCartney sings a catchy tune about the treachery of his enemies while trying to split another raptor in two - but this time with his CLAYBOARD!

"Mean Mr. Raptor sleeps in the grass
Shaves off some meat from a long-dead dino
Sleeps on his grassy nest
Saving food to feed his kids"

"Ah, wait, no, wrong polarization! Let me try that again."

"Mean Mr. Raptor waits in the grass
Shaves off the head of his poor helpless prey
Eats from a Bronto buffet"

"That's more like it! Strike those heartless raptors now, boys!"

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
The Magnificent Timelord: Bowienauts and DinoHitler's Mum. Turn Four!
« Reply #569 on: September 19, 2012, 07:08:56 am »

TURN FOUR!

Quote from: feathered dinosaur duo!
Burn and bite!

The dinobirds are ready to avenge their fallen brother: they burn and charge directly at Steve Irwin, Dino-slayer Extraordinaire! The first accidentally pecks himself in the face, but the second pecks Stevo in his new brontosaurus arm! Blood flows heavily!

Wound Acquired: Steve Irwin: Pecked Arm!

Wrestle an' Ride one of those DinoBirds TO VICTORY!

Stevo is enraged!

“That’s my new bleedin’ arm, mate! Crikey! I’m gonna bust your face up and-“

Stevo is so enraged he jumps right over the dinobird’s back and lands flat on his face on the floor!

“Oh, crikey mate!”

Paul McCartney sings a catchy tune about the treachery of his enemies while trying to split another raptor in two - but this time with his CLAYBOARD!

"Ah right, much better,” says Paul McCartney, face to face with a velociraptor but still with enough time to get out his latest creation. He starts to play his guitar one handed, the other hand over his shoulder and playing with the pommel of his CLAYBOARD. “How did this one go again?"

"Mean Mr. Raptor sleeps in the grass
Shaves off some meat from a long-dead dino
Sleeps on his grassy nest
Saving food to feed his kids"

"Ah, wait, no, wrong polarisation! Let me try that again."

"Mean Mr. Raptor waits in the grass
Shaves off the head of his poor helpless prey
Eats from a Bronto buffet"

"That's more like it! Strike those heartless raptors now, boys!"

Leading by example, McCartney draws his CLAYBOARD over his shoulder and brings it down, slashing a huge gash in the velociraptor’s chest!

Wound Acquired: Velociraptor: Bleeding Chest!

Dinoblood flows out as Archimedes approaches for a killing maths-blow!

Literal mathematics (Velociraptor 3 + Earth= Fossil) and fix up Mccartney.

“Hey Paul,” begins Archimedes, “Check this out!” he continues, waving his arms and beginning to chant in maths.

“Uh, what, Archy?” wonders Paul, as nothing happens.

“Oh. Blast. Well, how about I see to your fractured guts, dude? I can see bits of them poking out.”

Archimedes of Syracuse applies a strange smelling ointment and a considerable quantity of bandages to McCartney’s guts. The bleeding has stopped!

Quote from: velociraptor South
”Grahhhr!”

Just then the fiendish velociraptor stops looking on at the strange arm waving human in a dress and attacks! He lunges forward, his terrible jaws snapping and causing another slight scratch on McCartney’s chin!

Wound Acquired: Paul McCartney: Bitten Chin!

Quote from: velociraptor group North
”Om nom!”

Meanwhile, back at the northern end of the combat, the two horribly mangled velociraptors sense they have Davy Crockett where they want him: on the floor with a severed leg! They dash in to finish him off, ignoring their heavy bleeding, salivating with anticipation.

DOUBLEARMLEGFACE with extreme prejudice.

But! They hadn’t reckoned on the American’s raging sorrow! Choking back the tears as he sees his beloved Boone and leg hop away from him, he gets to his feet and screams.

"NOOOOOO! BOONE! YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS, BASTARDS!"

Suddenly he opens his horribly disfigured mouth as wide as he can, startling his foes with a repulsive display of deformed limbs and exposed internal organs, backed up with harmonies of pulsing livers and hideous facial scarring. Crockett spins like a possessed demon of intestinal expulsion, showering everyone within a hundred feet with visions of mutated deformity.

There is a brief silence.

And then the retching begins!

In front of Davy Crockett, the bleeding velociraptors both vomit so hard they keel over sideways and die! Catching a splash of dinosick on his chin, Davy has to use all his fabled willpower to stop himself joining them on the vomity floor! The horror immediately spreads to Edward the Tyrannosaurus Rex, who manages to hold everything in until suddenly his entire stomach contents blast out in one acrid shot, entirely dissolving the velociraptor corpses!

Steve Irwin and his dinobird friends are next in the line of fire, Steve vomiting so hard he digests his own shorts with the stomach juice dribbling down his front!

“Oh crikey mate!” he shouts. “I’m naked and covered in sick! Again!”

Their eyes caught between fully and frontally nude Steve Irwin and the horrors of Davy Crockett’s face, the dinobirds don’t know where to look! One is so sick he extinguishes the flames burning his feathers off – but the other chooses to look at Naked Steve! He dies of shame!

Wound Acquired: Velociraptor 1: Fatal Vomiting!

Wound Acquired: Velociraptor 2: Fatal Vomiting!

Wound Acquired: Dinobird: Fatal Shame!

Quote from: Edward the Tyrannosaurus Rex
Om nom nom & Rage at the number of juicy morsels nearby!

Weak from the vomiting, all Edward the Tyrannosaurus Rex can do to help is rush over and bite the final dinobird in half!

Just then, there’s a sudden flash in the sky, and a crazily dressed groovy man with an electric guitar appears floating down to earth!

“Hey dudes,” says Jimi Hendrix. “David said our scientists detected some kinda problem with a rogue crocfoot?”

“Oh, yes. That’d be my escaped foot… I really miss him, man.”

“Ok – well, I’m here to do something about that, I’m- OH SHIT DUDES! Did you know there’s a vomit covered dinobird trying to chew your face off, Stevo?”

Jimi Hendrix stops consulting his wrist-mounted crocfoot detector to swing his guitar with a flash of his hand and decapitate the remaining dinobird.

“Now, it looks like your foot’s gone this way, Davy! We need to- WHOA SHIT MAN! Did you know there’s a heavily wounded velociraptor trying to eat you, Paul?”

Jimi stops standing there looking awesome for a second to position his guitar at hip level and let out a stream of heavy calibre rounds towards the heavily wounded velociraptor. It disappears in a cloud of blood and scaly dinosaur flesh.

“Dudes, you shouldn’t leave all these bloodthirsty dinosaurs around, man. Anyway, Davy. It looks like we got a problem. Your foot’s on the loose and my scanner seems to detect it’s moving away at considerable speed. In fact, it already seems to be in the confines of a compound about 2 clicks to the north west.”

“Oh shit,” interrupts Edward the Tyrannosaurus Rex. “I know where that is. That’s the compound of the evil scientist who kidnapped our Queen. There’s totally no way you can get in there alone.”

“Indeed,” continues Hendrix. “My scanner seems to indicate it’s a pretty heavily guarded facility, man.”

“It is a source of great sadness to my people,” says Edward the Tyrannosaurus Rex. “Within lies a gifted but perverted scientist, who ceaselessly kidnaps my kin, only to place them in boxes. I have long ago sworn an everlasting vengeance, but it is beyond the power of my tribe. Perhaps…”

“Perhaps…”

“Perhaps…”

“Perhaps… perhaps together we could take down the gifted but perverted scientist, rescue your Queen AND find my beloved Boone?”

“Yes, Davy. If you do this, I will swear allegiance to you and totally help you on your quest!”

“Sweet.”

Spoiler: Detailed Map (click to show/hide)

VITAL STATISTICS OF THE BOWIENAUTS

EFFECTS IN EFFECT:
None.
Spoiler: Archimedes of Syracuse (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Notes (click to show/hide)
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 60