Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 60

Author Topic: The Magnificent Timelord - Epilogued  (Read 247256 times)

empfan

• Bay Watcher
  • Dungeon Keeper and part-time Firekeeper
    • View Profile
Re: The Magnificent Timelord: Bowienauts at Speedograd. Turn Sixteen.
« Reply #360 on: May 14, 2012, 02:25:26 pm »

(Time for teamwork!)

Ask the brave heroes for a hand before I can bleed any more!, if they don't, preform a clothesline on Speedostalin

Edit: If I can change my turn...

Use the massive amount of blood around the area to create a WMD, if the Heroes to not help me stop my own bleeding...
« Last Edit: May 14, 2012, 09:12:38 pm by empfan »

Chink

• Bay Watcher
  • !
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: May 14, 2012, 04:32:07 pm »

Waitlist, please.

EDIT: Character sheet ready, please balance it if you consider it unbalanced.

« Last Edit: May 15, 2012, 12:48:33 pm by Chink »

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: May 14, 2012, 05:44:38 pm »

Electrify myself to stop the bleeding and shield me from Stalin's SPEEDO!

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: May 15, 2012, 01:02:26 am »

Time to MAN UP! Stevo thinks as he crouches low. He is the manliest of all men, especially AUSSIE men! Time to out-man this... Speedostalin! MANLY WRESTLING! With sight gone from his eyes, Stevo leaps in the general direction of the smell of communism, and began wrestling whatever he found first!!
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: May 15, 2012, 02:12:18 am »

Time to MAN UP! Stevo thinks as he crouches low. He is the manliest of all men, especially AUSSIE men! Time to out-man this... Speedostalin! MANLY WRESTLING! With sight gone from his eyes, Stevo leaps in the general direction of the smell of communism, and began wrestling whatever he found first!!

Genius! You cannot be affected from visual horrors that you cannot see! Pure genius!

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: May 15, 2012, 03:16:26 am »

Genius! You cannot be affected from visual horrors that you cannot see! Pure genius!

Exactly!
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: May 15, 2012, 10:21:32 am »

began wrestling whatever he found first!!
((Speedocrotch.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: May 15, 2012, 10:58:24 am »

I forgot to post an action.

"Boys, what's going on? Speedostalin's a lecherous dictator, sure, but not terrible enough to cause me to act out like-"

"Bloody hell, it's like I'm seeing it for the first time! Now that I think about it... I may have discovered his weakness!"

Paul McCartney LOCKS ON to SPEEDOSTALIN'S GROIN and reveals his HORRIBLE SPEEDOGUTS in an attempt to drain the horror from the dictator's all powerful SPEEDO-CLAD GROIN.

((Lawas: I'm going to be heading on a graduation trip to NYC soon so could you auto me for the turn after the next? Thanks))

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
The Magnificent Timelord: Bowienauts at Speedograd. Turn Seventeen.
« Reply #368 on: May 16, 2012, 02:26:04 pm »

TURN SEVENTEEN

Heal myself!  Stop the bleeding!

"HEAL ME FROM THIS HORROR!" cries the desperate Davy Crockett as he swims to the bridge. ”Archi! I’m bleeding terribly! Chuck me a plaster will you?”

As he clambers over the edge of the floating section of concrete, Archimedes stares blankly at him for several seconds before reaching down into his robes. He pulls out a thick roll of bandage and throws it across to the dripping Davy.

...But Davy Crockett’s mind has been blasted by the speedogroin of Stalin! He forgets why he called for the bandage and immediately fashions a crude white Speedo, wrapping it round his groin before rising to his feet and bellowing a mighty warcry.

Item Acquired: Davy Crockett: The White Speedo of Lumithos

”STALIN!” he wails, ”You’ll pay for this, you arch-fiend! You’ll pay!”

Davy Crockett grabs his heavily bleeding arm and gnaws it off with his teeth! He rushes forwards to meet the speedoed dictator in manly single combat, swinging his severed limb between his teeth and ...smacking SPEEDOSTALIN directly in the ear with the bleeding end! SPEEDOSTALIN staggers backwards, letting Boone snap at his hairy chest ...and narrowly escape entrapment in the curly darkness.

Wound Acquired: Davy Crockett: Severed Right Arm!

Wound Acquired: SPEEDOSTALIN: Heavily Bleeding Ear!

Archimedes wordlessly sat down and started to heal his leg. The recent troubles had been too much for him. First, he had to bear the sight of SpeedoStalin, then there was the Brain attack,...
He prayed to his ancestors, the ancient philosophers, for aid. They answered him: The world is made up from undefined matter, all tiny and equal particles, arranged into order by a godly spirit whereupon they become defined.

Fix leg (Let crocket use the medkit too), have mental breakdown, Go Socratic on Stalin.  If that doesn't work, then throw the robofist at him.

Behind Crockett’s desperate assault Archimedes stares brokenly into the distance. Something is wrong. Okay, well, several things seem wrong, but something in particular is gna- OH BY THE GODS I CAN'T MOVE! Archimedes' legs are paralysed! He looks down, fearing the worst, but OH GODS THE SPEEDOS it's worse than the worst! His legs are clamped tight with sweaty molten used communist Speedo!

...His hands scramble blindly in the depths of his medkit. He pulls out a bottle of alcoholic hand gel! He squirts it furiously down his legs, rubbing and rubbing until all trace of moisture is gone and the bright red of the Speedo begins to fade. His legs are freed!

Archimedes glances at his magical healing hands in wonder. They appear to be turning communist!

...His mind goes blank. Visions of the ancients float by and the rest of the world turns electric blue behind their severed floating heads.

A pool of darkness circles out around the crouching sage.

”Blast…” he mutters to himself. ”Who put all these things in my head? Have I ever been born?”

Paul McCartney LOCKS ON to SPEEDOSTALIN'S GROIN and reveals his HORRIBLE SPEEDOGUTS in an attempt to drain the horror from the dictator's all powerful SPEEDO-CLAD GROIN.

"Boys, what's going on? Speedostalin's a lecherous dictator, sure, but not terrible enough to cause me to act out like-"

"Bloody hell, it's like I'm seeing it for the first time!” realises Paul McCartney. ”Now that I think about it... I may have discovered his weakness! Come on, Stalin!" he cries with renewed force and vigour, ”Taste my guts!”

Paul McCartney begins fiddling frantically with his clothes! Awoken from his maddened slumber by the musician's warcry, the nearby Archimedes, ever the mathematician, suddenly realises in a flash what McCartney intends to do! He leaps to his feet, throwing himself through the air in a desperate attempt to halt the Beatle in his tracks.

”Noooooooooooooooooooooo!” he wails whilst time slows, ”Speedo... times Speedo... equals...”

Archimedes flies straight past McCartney, splashing head first into the water below the hovering Clayboard. He turns as soon as his head surfaces, and his face turns white with fear.

...A burning red beam of pure SPEEDOPOWER is shooting straight from Paul McCartney towards SPEEDOSTALIN’S groin! With his guts still thrust forwards at the dictator, McCartney raises his hands to his screaming face as he wrestles internally with the dreadful power filling his tormented mind. His head is filled with visions of hair-ringed tight red Speedos and military parades! He falls to his knees, his out-thrust gut magnetically pulling itself towards the imposing avatar of evil before him who stares down, hands upon his hips.

”Ahahahaha!” booms Stalin, ”Foolish Beatle! Don’t you know? Speedo…” he continues, with a disturbing leer playing across his lascivious lips, ”Times Speedo… equals…”

Suddenly, with the umbilical SPEEDO-CORD between them, SPEEDOSTALIN thrusts his crotch towards the sky. The burning red beam follows, and Paul McCartney is thrown into the air! As he reaches the end of the beam Stalin abruptly brings his crotch back before pelvic-thrusting once more to the heavens. McCartney is violently separated from the crotch-beam; there is a loud thunderclap, a bright red burst of atomic energy: the crotch-beam shoots back towards the ground and Stalin’s groin! As the cruel line of energy seeps into SPEEDOSTALIN’S Speedos his eyes begin to glow with a fierce dark redness. He throws his shattered shoulders apart, opening his arms to the night sky and jerking his head back.

”Eheheheh! Eheheheheheh! Speedo… times Speedo… equals…” he cries out, growing taller as he does so, ”Equals…”

”Oh gods, no…” interrupts Archimedes with a shattered whimper.

”SPEEDO SQUARED!” finishes the arch-communist. “Ahahahahahaha!”

Power Up Acquired: SPEEDOSTALIN: SPEEDOSQUARED!

SPEEDOSTALIN, noticing his power gain from the SPEEDOWIPE, SPEEDS over to Tesla, striking him in the face with a mighty pelvic thrust and stealing the SPEEDOWIPE. SPEEDOSTALIN then SPEEDily rubs himself with the wipe.

SPEEDOSTALIN licks his dirty-minded lips as McCartney lands broken on the floor.

Wound Acquired: Paul McCartney: Bruised Chest!

He eyes Tesla bleeding on the floor in a haze of electricity a few feet away.

Stalin’s left eye briefly winks.

Electrify myself to stop the bleeding and shield me from Stalin's SPEEDO!

"Oh… God… preserve me…” mutters Nikola Tesla. ”The blood! It’s mine! Must… electrify…”

The scientist struggles out a parched whistle and his electric polar bear brings over his Tesla Coil. Tesla flips the overload emergency discharge switch. White lightning shoots forth, smashing Tesla in the chest, dancing over his body, illuminating his shaken limbs and mangafying his well-groomed hair and smashing him back to the ground. ...He feels… he looks down; untamed current still playing across the surface of his rapidly healing torso.

He feels better.

Suddenly he glances up. His eyes meet Stalin’s. Stalin winks at him. Tesla shudders as a chill runs down the nape of his neck.

...With incredible speed SPEEDOSTALIN appears before Nikola Tesla, ... blasting him in the face with a mighty pelvic thrust and knocking him prone to the floor! Tesla’s grievously traumatised right eye leaps out of its socket and sprouts dozens of tiny legs, fleeing across the floating bridge segment before diving into the water of the River Volga! Blood spumes forth after the missing eyeball as Tesla crawls in pursuit. He reaches the edge of the bridge and looks down.

He sees his eyeball floating, staring back at him accusingly.

There’s a flash of movement in the water.

Tesla’s eye is gone.

Suddenly Nikola Tesla feels someone rifling through his pockets! He instinctively curls into a ball. It could be anyone! They could be filthy! They could be writhing in foul bacteria!

Wound Acquired: Nikola Tesla: Heavy Eye Bleeding!

Nikola Tesla, like his new Australian companion, might consider himself lucky.

For alas! The remaining historical heroes who retain the ability to see witness the most distressing of spectacles! SPEEDOSTALIN triumphantly takes his hands out of Tesla’s pocket and holds aloft… the SPEEDOWIPE! He rubs his body all over in the repulsive fabric and further SPEEDO energy begins to pulse from his foul magnificence!

Power Up Acquired: SPEEDOSTALIN: SPEEDOWIPE!

A wave of power ripples over the crouching and blinded Steve Irwin.

Time to MAN UP, Stevo! he thinks to himself. You’re the manliest of all men, mate! Especially all AUSSIE men! Crikey mate, this… this… mere SPEEDOSTALIN can’t hold a candle to your super manliness! Taking a deep sniff of the putrid air around him, Stevo trembles with raw Aussie power as he readies himself to pounce. Time to out man this puny fiend! With… MANLY WRESTLING! That doesn’t sound at all… nah, he thinks, erasing the thought from his mind. ”EAT MY WRESTLE, MATE!” cries Steve Irwin as he bounds through the air like an odour-guided homing missile. ”CRIKEY!!”

He lands smack on his target and wraps his arms round Stalin’s back in a deathgrip, squeezing and struggling and trying to beat Stalin to the ground.

...The moist darkness of SPEEDOSTALIN’S hairy man-cleavage closes in on Stevo’s cheeks.

His eye-blood dribbles down his face.

He feels the warm throb of Stalin’s SPEEDOCROTCH press inescapably against the inside of his thigh.

He is trapped.

SpeedoStalin's laugh grew only mightier, as a Bowienaut prostrated himself before the might of the dictator. He put one of his mighty communist fists into the air, then slammed it down. The power of the Speedo and the glorious USSR combined, and put out a mighty burst of fluorescent red energy.

Suddenly Steve Irwin hears the raspingly seductive voice of SPEEDOSTALIN cut open the Speedograd night.

”Eheheheh! Power of SPEEDO! Power of Glorious USSR!” he incants, raising his right fist in the air. A ball of red power coalesces around his hand. ”UNITE!” shouts the Soviet dictator. He slams his fist down!

...SPEEDOSTALIN violently jars his fractured arm!

SPEEDOSTALIN squeals in anti-capitalist pain!

His power unification ritual is disrupted, and the ball of power around his hand bursts into a large ball before sucking itself back into Stalin’s hand, coursing through his body and shooting out through his Speedo-covered groin! ...Steve Irwin’s thigh is immediately severed, flying off several feet before tumbling forlornly across the surface of the bridge.

The over-powered SPEEDOSTALIN starts uncontrollably pelvic-thrusting, his enraged groin dragging him in ever-accelerating circles round the centre of the bridge!

Wound Acquired: Steve Irwin: Severed Left Thigh!

Power Penalty Acquired: SPEEDOSTALIN: Disrupted Ritual!

Use the massive amount of blood around the area to create a WMD, if the Heroes do not help me stop my own bleeding...

SPEEDOSTALIN wildly smashes the kneeling Rasputin to the ground, whose face hits the floor and comes to rest in a pool of thickening blood.

”What?!” cries the Russian priest. ”Is this my blood? I feel weak… but… but… I am INVINCIBLE! My blood… OUR blood! It joins the fight against the tyranny of Communism!”

Still kneeling, Rasputin discretely reaches inside his clothing.

Without the circling SPEEDOSTALIN noticing, the pools of blood covering the ground begin to thicken and to shrink and to join, moving slowly but surely towards each other until the floor beneath Rasputin is black with clots.

Rasputin gets to his knees, one hand still inside his shirt and the other pointing towards his foe.

”Hohoho!” he announces, ”Your time is up, traitor of the motherland! The blood you have shed come back to haunt you!”

He makes a curious gesture with his fingers.

...Everything turns red.

Wound Acquired: Steve Irwin: Broken Left Arm!

Wound Acquired: Davy Crockett: Fractured Ribs!

Wound Acquired: Archimedes of Syracuse: Bleeding Face!

Wound Acquired: SPEEDOSTALIN: Bruised Face!

Wound Acquired: SPEEDOSTALIN: Fractured Cheek!

Wound Acquired: SPEEDOSTALIN: Severed Left Arm!

Item Lost: SPEEDOSTALIN: Speedogun!

Shortly after…

SPEEDOSTALIN awakes. It’s the strangest thing. He could swear he has a… He opens his eyes and looks downwards. He does have an Aussie National Hero caught in his chest hair! He goes to brush him off. His arm appears to be missing. He leaves Steve Irwin attached. A voice from nearby berates him. He swivels his eyes to identify the source. Feet spread wide apart, Archimedes of Syracuse stands towering above him.

”Stalin, Do you urge for all people in this world to be equal and to be regarded as equals?”

”I… don’t know… I… I suppose so?”

”Is it not true that you look upon your people like father to his children, and that they look upon to you as to a Godly and motivating spirit?”

”I… I am a father to my people! I am a Godly motivating spirit!”

”Stalin," continues Archimedes, "If the ancient Greek philosophers said that in the beginning all was equal, and that then a Godly spirit made them into the disorder they are today, then what does that mean? Doesn't it mean that your quest is futile, as your every action further increases inequality on the most basic level? Give up, Stalin, you are uniting your people into chaos, not into order and equality! Give up! Do you not see the futility of communism? Repent!”

”Repent!? Never!” ...cries the battered Speedo-dictator. ”I shall NEVER give up the fight of Marx and Lenin before me! I shall never renounce the dream of a Soviet world! I shall never- ARRRRRRRRGHH!” SPEEDOSTALIN turns purple with rage. ”Get off me you bumbling fool!” he shouts at Stevo. ”Get off me and begone with your bourgeois niceties! You, Greek! Take this!”

SPEEDOSTALIN rips Steve Irwin out of his chest hair with his right arm and flings him at Archimedes!

Wound Acquired: Archimedes of Syracuse: Bleeding Left Arm!

Suffused with the spirits of the ancients, Archimedes lets the POWER OF SCIENCE take over! The TRUTH OF THE PHILOSOPHERS fills his arm! He reaches down to the nearby robotic arm and grasps the bulky metal limb, raising it above him and hurling it at his unreasonable foe.

...Archimedes misses entirely!

The robotic arm slams heavily against the segment of bridge, tilting one end below the water.

It beings to sink!

SPEEDOSTALIN howls with rage as the bowienauts begin to flounder in the cold waters of the River Volga, and, as the water laps about his thighs, he turns.

Suddenly there is a rush of air and a flurry of bubbles breaks to the surface.

SPEEDOSTALIN struggles through the water towards the hundred yard long submarine that appears, hauling himself up the yellow-painted sidewalls and desperately unscrewing the hatch at the top of the conning tower. He turns to face the bowienauts and shakes his remaining fist.

”I will be back, time-fiends! I will rub myself all over, and I will grow a further limb! I will come back doubled in power! I shall melt you down and wear you on my groin! You shall know how it feels to be dead!”

He disappears into the submarine’s hull.

The submarine's engines start.

It moves slowly south.

Spoiler: Detailed Map (click to show/hide)

VITAL STATISTICS OF THE BOWIENAUTS

EFFECTS IN EFFECT
None.
Spoiler: Archimedes of Syracuse (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: SPEEDOSTALIN (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Notes (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 17, 2012, 02:55:32 am by lawastooshort »

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
Re: The Magnificent Timelord: Bowienauts at Speedograd. Turn Seventeen.
« Reply #369 on: May 16, 2012, 02:41:13 pm »

This is it. Logic has failed. Communism is prevailing. Freedom has fallen. The united forces of good* couldn't stand up to this monster. The Fate of the universe is being decided this very moment. Archimedes would use his ultimate weapon. A secret unknown for ages. A weapon never meant to be used. A weapon so dangerous it could damage the fabric of time and space itself. He stood right, waited for some dramatic background lightning, and then spoke forth with loud voice:
Stalin/0=1

Divide by Zero, lend medkit to all friendlies who needs it, including me.(But not )

* Seriously, we're is the Good and just United Belgian States army.

Turn validity confirmed by GM.  Estimated fail chances. 50 % (1,3,6)
« Last Edit: May 17, 2012, 09:19:35 am by 10ebbor10 »

Chink

• Bay Watcher
  • !
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: May 16, 2012, 02:51:12 pm »

Would the catchy tune work against the submarine? If so,

Sing a catchy tune while attempting to smash the submarine's engines.

((Did you notice the character sheet I put up?))
Waitlist, please.

EDIT: Character sheet ready, please balance it if you consider it unbalanced.

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: May 16, 2012, 03:00:30 pm »

Quote from: lawastooshort
Also, I'm considering doing my first suggestion game to add back story to the world of the Timelord... You are SPEEDOSTALIN'S chest hair or You are Speedo. The more obvious one would be You are The Magnificent Timelord I guess. Or a spin-off, You are Boone?

Finally, I don’t like the red and black colour scheme this turn unwittingly took (I used red for Stalin to break up the vast mountain of text). Any ideas? Perhaps I should return to doing more pictures, but it takes a lot of time already. Perhaps I should control myself when I write and not make it so long and text-filled…

The suggestion game could be interesting- if you think you've got enough material for You are Speedo, I'd be all over that. Otherwise, maybe a Timelord origin story thing?

As far as color scheme, you could assign colors to the various Boweinauts to further break it up, and/or you could use small stock photos to preface dialog. I think I'd prefer the first method for this game.

Quote from: lawastooshort
((Lawas: I'm going to be heading on a graduation trip to NYC soon so could you auto me for the turn after the next? Thanks))

Sure – have a good trip. Suggestions for Paul McCartney (for next turn I believe) anyone? Keep them sensible please.

Given the turn I just read, you may need to define "sensible."

Paul McCartney attempts to teleport the Bowienauts inside the submarine through the power of song!

We all live in a Yellow Submarine
Yellow Submarine
Yellow Submarine

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: May 16, 2012, 03:16:27 pm »

You are the Magnificent Timelord could be hilarious. David Bowie in his early years travels through time and space in his TARDIS (Time and Relative Dimension in Sequins), having wacky adventures that inexplicably end in a musical number and fostering the affections of various companions such as Helen of Troy, Betty White, and Marcus Aurelius.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: May 16, 2012, 03:48:20 pm »

Replacing the left arm with the cannon was on the "to do" list- I just wanted to not bleed to death first.  I find it ironic that gnawing off the bleeding arm has solved that problem.

and Marcus Aurelius.

He's so dreamy!
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

empfan

• Bay Watcher
  • Dungeon Keeper and part-time Firekeeper
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: May 16, 2012, 06:54:02 pm »

And that my friends...is why you do not fuck with Rasputin, who I assume is either dead or is moved down the waitlist...
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 60