Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Possible bug?Armor shops lack armor, leather shops only have pant-type items.  (Read 952 times)

Berserkenstein

• Bay Watcher
  • A giant humanoid monster with the head of a bull.
    • View Profile

I have noticed that all of the armor shops in my game fail to have any armor for trade.  When I talk to the merchant, I can access the trade screen, but their inventory is blank.  This is the same for all of the armor shops I have visited.  As an alternative, I tried to find some leather items.  All the leather shops I check only have items which cover the legs, such as skirts, leggings, trousers and pants; nothing else!  Has anyone else experienced this?

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH

Got nothing on these leather pants!

But yeah, armour and weapon shops seem to be behaving oddly.

Trorbes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Leather armor shops do have things other than leggings, but everything else is typically buried under them.  I've noticed most shops have very limited selections e.g. weapon shops typically have only copper or only silver equipment, so it's probably a sorting bug or a primitive distribution algorithm.

Berserkenstein

• Bay Watcher
  • A giant humanoid monster with the head of a bull.
    • View Profile

Actually I went through all the lists and checked the descriptions, there are no leather merchants that sell non-pants leather items.  I checked different cities as well. 

RAKninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware his deadly fusion cannon!
    • View Profile

Actually I went through all the lists and checked the descriptions, there are no leather merchants that sell non-pants leather items.  I checked different cities as well.
ive got the same thing going on.  the import stores only sell hleather head armor, and the domestics only sell legs.

food stores only sell fisher berries, general goods stores only sell dingo bone crafts.
Goblin Fortress (NOW UPDATED FOR 34.02!
magma on his bed when he is sleeping, works every time