Poll

Fanfiction stuff?

Very yes
Yes
Indifferent
No
Very no

Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73] 74 75 ... 88

Author Topic: Sparking!!! Dragon Ball Mod (0.47, rolling releases): Half a Raditz  (Read 330751 times)

cesarjunior233

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Someone can give to me the new adventure mode keybindings, or instructions to use powers in adventure mode ?

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

ctrl+t for instant transmission, powers can be used with x.

lawlzlo12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I have a question about power levels? can you increase your power level in anyway besides just killing things or do you need to depopulate the world to get a high enough power level to get to, say super saiyan 2? and a question about ss4 and lssj and if they were still in the mod.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

Killing things is not how you increase your power level, you increase it by training, i.e. increasing your attributes, which is done by increasing skills. Most efficient way right now is to wrestle woodland creatures until they pass out. Since even the most basic saiyan is an unmatched killing machine, killing things is going to be extremely inefficient.

Super Saiyan 4 is in the current released version of the mod. I haven't implemented it yet in the next version. Legendary super saiyan is still very much a thing.

Nahere

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I found that deliberately drowning myself was a good way to train endurance, so meditating at the bottom of a lake is a decent way of increasing power level.

lawlzlo12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Thank you for that info very much friends!
« Last Edit: April 16, 2018, 01:59:29 pm by lawlzlo12 »

cesarjunior233

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

How to get powers in adventure mode ?

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

What do you mean by "powers"?

lawlzlo12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

would it be possible to start as a legendary super saiyan in adventure mode, so you could just start as a high power level saiyan without the need for training? just to go have fun with the awesome transformations? if not then when do you get legendary super saiyan? thank you!(if you do answer)

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

Yes, start as a saiyan that gets angry and hateful easily and use this script to skip to Super Saiyan levels (legendary super saiyan is only a bit beyond that):

Code: [Select]
local ki=dfhack.script_environment('dragonball/ki')

local unit=dfhack.gui.getSelectedUnit()

local magicBoostValue=100

while ki.get_max_ki(unit.id)<3000000 do
    unit.status.current_soul.mental_attrs.WILLPOWER.value=unit.status.current_soul.mental_attrs.WILLPOWER.value+magicBoostValue
    unit.body.physical_attrs.TOUGHNESS.value=unit.body.physical_attrs.TOUGHNESS.value+magicBoostValue
    unit.status.current_soul.mental_attrs.PATIENCE.value=unit.status.current_soul.mental_attrs.PATIENCE.value+magicBoostValue
    unit.status.current_soul.mental_attrs.FOCUS.value=unit.status.current_soul.mental_attrs.FOCUS.value+magicBoostValue
    unit.status.current_soul.mental_attrs.SPATIAL_SENSE.value=unit.status.current_soul.mental_attrs.SPATIAL_SENSE.value+magicBoostValue
    unit.status.current_soul.mental_attrs.KINESTHETIC_SENSE.value=unit.status.current_soul.mental_attrs.KINESTHETIC_SENSE.value+magicBoostValue
    unit.status.current_soul.mental_attrs.ANALYTICAL_ABILITY.value=unit.status.current_soul.mental_attrs.ANALYTICAL_ABILITY.value+magicBoostValue
    unit.status.current_soul.mental_attrs.MEMORY.value=unit.status.current_soul.mental_attrs.MEMORY.value+magicBoostValue
    unit.body.physical_attrs.ENDURANCE.value=unit.body.physical_attrs.ENDURANCE.value+magicBoostValue
    unit.body.physical_attrs.AGILITY.value=unit.body.physical_attrs.AGILITY.value+magicBoostValue
    unit.body.physical_attrs.STRENGTH.value=unit.body.physical_attrs.STRENGTH.value+magicBoostValue
end

Put this into your hack/scripts folder, use it when in the (z) status menu in adventure mode.

lawlzlo12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

for some reason when i run the script it doesn't do anything, but when i run it outside of the status menu it gives the no unit selected error so i know that it at least somewhat works
« Last Edit: April 22, 2018, 06:46:04 pm by lawlzlo12 »

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

Fight some enemies or get injured. You will become Super Saiyan as soon as your saiyan gets angry or vengeful enough.

lawlzlo12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I will try but it does not increase anything in the status menu or give an indication it affected anything

*EDIT* I tried to fight some other saiyans and got wounded by them, nothing happened except i died (I guess i was vegeta in this instance)
« Last Edit: April 23, 2018, 11:20:38 am by lawlzlo12 »

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

I played a bunch today, looks like Super Saiyan isn't boosting power level properly... so yeah, definitely gonna have to get that transformation overhaul out. It's really greating when Dwarf Fortress gets in the way of my shit working.

Gamzam

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
re:
« Reply #1094 on: April 26, 2018, 01:16:00 am »

When I'm a super saiyan two, demon attacks basically glance away from me; that's how it's supposed to be! Sometimes though, I randomly revert back to human durability for some reason; this happens as a God of Destruction, too. I'll be unstoppable, and then suddenly I get obliterated by a single punch. What gives? Also, what does the 'Just use this on yourself' for GoS do? You should probably rename those kinds of things something that makes sense.
Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73] 74 75 ... 88