Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: On Valentine's day?  (Read 938 times)

erthel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
On Valentine's day?
« on: February 14, 2012, 01:49:22 pm »

Man, that was cruel. I have to hang out with girlfriend while I could be weaponising gas clouds or making a werewolf farm. I might even have to have sex instead of play the new release!

Crazy Cow

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Procrastinator
    • View Profile
Re: On Valentine's day?
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2012, 01:50:02 pm »

'Girlfriend'? What legends do you speak of?

etgfrog

• Bay Watcher
  • delete & NULL;
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2012, 02:02:13 pm »

Man, that was cruel. I have to hang out with girlfriend while I could be weaponising gas clouds or making a werewolf farm. I might even have to have sex instead of play the new release!
so you have problems with options in case the other doesn't work? but realy, few glitches and issues with the current version, no harm in waiting for the patch...
"How dare you get angry after being scammed."

daggaz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2012, 04:11:55 pm »

cool story, bro.  but we all know that girls are too busy weaponizing sex to have any with werewolves on VD day.

ohgoditburns

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2012, 04:14:03 pm »

cool story, bro.  but we all know that girls are too busy weaponizing sex to have any with werewolves on VD day.

Sigged.
The landscape routinely being soaked in flammable fluids somehow seems less than benevolent.