Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Graphics for DFVD  (Read 1912 times)

Carnes

• Bay Watcher
  • Near a good old-time canteen.
    • View Profile
Graphics for DFVD
« on: February 14, 2012, 05:20:59 am »

So far Ironhand's update (for the last version) has been working great on DFVD: http://dffd.wimbli.com/file.php?id=2617

Though i embarked as humans somehow? That's never happened for me before.  Anyone have luck using therapist memory scan feature?

You call that breaking my spine?! You Forgotten Beast ladies wouldn't know how to break a spine if-
SNAP
AUGHHH! MY SPINE!

daggaz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Graphics for DFVD
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2012, 08:23:28 am »

DFVD?  Im pretty sure we were going to call it StA:GoB:ChII:DF:LToSaW:RotNotLS..

Angel-of-Dusk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2012, 08:25:10 am »

What is DFVD?

Hotaru

• Bay Watcher
  • Strange foreigner fond of industry
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2012, 08:32:31 am »

What is DFVD?

Dwarf Fortress Valentine's Day (for the release date)

OP, are you sure you embarked as humans? Someone in the ironhand thread said to the effect the graphics doesn't quite work with this new version and makes you look like humans...

On the other hand letter-type tilesets should work just fine, Vherid's looks cool
It is said knowledge is like a foul-smelling herb. It must be cooked well and thoroughly with experience to make it palatable. A young scholar's knowledge is therefore not only worthless but disgusting. -- In Dwarf Fortress you have another paradigm. Gather as much of that smelly herb as you can and toss it at your enemy, fracturing his skull through the +capybara man leather cap+.

MagmaMcFry

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXISTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2012, 09:05:56 am »

What is DFVD?

Don't listen to them, it will save you some forgetting in the long run.