Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 27

Author Topic: ▪PixelQuest ▪ The Vault▪ (It Begins!) (Currently Full)  (Read 54865 times)

Aninimouse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ▪PixelQuest: The Vault▪
« Reply #315 on: September 15, 2012, 02:04:46 am »

After pressing a few buttons, the beeping stops and the display goes blank. Tabitha asks the Shopkeeper what it's worth.

"What is it?" He asks, examining it carefully.
He'd killed a man before one time, with his bare hands, and he could do it again, if he put something in his bare hands like a knife or a gun or something that he could kill somebody with.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: ▪PixelQuest ▪ The Vault▪ (It Begins!)
« Reply #316 on: September 15, 2012, 02:12:19 am »

"I'm not certain. I was salvaging some junk - there's good money in it, and I love to mess around with tools. Made this launcher myself out of a pipe and some scrap metal - and found it. Whatever it is, I ain't got any use for it." She shrugged and waited for the shopkeeper's appraisal.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Aninimouse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: September 15, 2012, 02:15:54 am »

"Well... I suppose I could give you 20 Coins for it." He offers.
He'd killed a man before one time, with his bare hands, and he could do it again, if he put something in his bare hands like a knife or a gun or something that he could kill somebody with.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: September 15, 2012, 02:22:12 am »

Tabitha sighed reluctantly, if only because she didn't want to appear to eager. "No chance of 25? Well, all right. Let's see. That's two rations and two jugs of water, right?" She set the items on the counter. "So, what's the news? Heard anything good?" she asked. Sticking around to shoot the breeze would help her cover story of being a traveling junker, and reporting what's going on to the group couldn't hurt things.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Aninimouse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: September 15, 2012, 02:38:57 am »

"Yes, that should cover it." The shopkeeper replies,
"There's been a strange lack of news lately, but I'm sure it's nothing."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: September 15, 2012, 02:43:55 am »

"Huh? Really." Tabitha raised her eyebrows in surprise. "Well, I suppose hearing nothing's better than hearing about whatever latest shitstorm is rolling on down the pike, right? What about around town? Anything going on here that might be worth sticking around for?" she asked, trying to indicate she'd only stopped in for supplies and would be moving on soon.

Aninimouse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: September 15, 2012, 02:46:58 am »

"Not unless you're looking to do some Raider hunting." The shopkeeper replies.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: September 15, 2012, 02:51:34 am »

"Hunting? Not really my thing, but tell me about it anyway. I don't want to run into somebody dangerous without getting warned about 'em beforehand, and a little extra knowledge never hurts."

Aninimouse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: September 15, 2012, 02:54:49 am »

"Some Raiders set up not too far from here, on the south side of the hills. They probably won't be a big problem for us, but I wouldn't be surprised if they're getting ready to patrol the roads and hunt down travelers." The Shopkeeper replies.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: September 15, 2012, 03:06:28 am »

"South side of the hills, huh? Thanks for the warning, I'll keep an eye out. I'd better get moving on before they get settled." Tabitha took the items and pocketed what she could, carrying the rest. "Thanks, and you have a good day, all right?" And with that she hurried to home, pausing only to eat one of the rations on the way, so that she could report the raider situation.

Fireiy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: September 15, 2012, 05:54:35 am »

Take the ammo off of Alana, placing the pistol clips in a chest and grab the rifle
"Everyone maybe we should gather all our coins together."
« Last Edit: September 15, 2012, 05:57:25 am by Fireiy »

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: September 15, 2012, 06:04:29 am »

Continue on the road of Tabitha.
(( :P))

Alana enjoyed the peace of the land, thankful for the reprieve from the worries of being hunted by the army, and not bothered by bandits and other lawless factions.

But there was Tabitha, Alana knew her pathfinding and hoped that she didn't go astray somewhere. What did she find?

Aninimouse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: September 15, 2012, 06:40:27 am »

Before Tabitha left the General Store, she could swear she saw the Shopkeeper smile, as if he knew something she hadn't...

It's a long time before Alana and Tabitha run into each other back at the road South of the Shelter, their journeys both uneventful, but peaceful.

Spoiler: Image (click to show/hide)

Tabitha Hackman:
Health: 65/65
Hunger: 40/50
Thirst: 40/70
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Alana Tyr:
Health: 65/65
Hunger: 24/45
Thirst: 44/65
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: September 15, 2012, 07:09:24 am »

"Well, since it doesn't seem like we'll have the whole group back for a while, anyone want to practice knife use with me?"(at: David, Markus, Joseph, Bruce)
Practice with trusty knife, show anyone who joins some basics
Quote from: BaerTaffy
If Adele covered Aerosmith, that would be my life right now.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: September 15, 2012, 09:01:09 am »

Alana stopped to gather back the stamina used, shaking her legs to keep traction. Luckily, even more running wasn't needed as she spotted her good friend.

"Tabitha! What have you been up to?"

Looking at the sign, she answered her own question.

"I mean, how was it all? What took you so long?"
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 27