Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11

Author Topic: (Medieval) Ula ---- OOC & Character Sheets  (Read 15179 times)

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
Re: (Medieval) Ula ---- OOC & Character Sheets
« Reply #60 on: February 16, 2012, 06:57:20 pm »

'Influence', yes. Maybe. o_O

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Phantom of The Library

• Bay Watcher
  • [PRONE_TO: SUDDEN DISAPPEARANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 17, 2012, 08:48:02 pm »

Alright, finally have my character sheet, although I'm not sure if you'll approve it or not.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
My idea is that my physical stats and skills would be based off of my host, this would give me an incentive to stick with one host rather than just jumping from person to person whenever one is "damaged" Another idea is I have a separate health that can only be damaged by certain means.
What do you think of it? I might make a few changes to it yet though.
Gnosis - Torn Ajar -- Text Suggestion Games.
This is what happens when we randomly murder people.

You get attacked by a Yandere triangle monster.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #62 on: February 17, 2012, 08:49:30 pm »

OK.

I also recommend having a small amount of spells to use.
Most people aren't that strong...

"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Phantom of The Library

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 17, 2012, 08:51:37 pm »

What are the criteria and rules on spell-making?

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 17, 2012, 08:54:25 pm »

Depending on your alignment, you could be one of the driving forces behind the creation of Sinpwn's character, and friends with the obscured ancient evil god who lichified my character.
Quote from: BaerTaffy
If Adele covered Aerosmith, that would be my life right now.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #65 on: February 17, 2012, 08:54:54 pm »

You send me spell concepts and (if you want) send some stats too.

I change them into what I like and send them back.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 17, 2012, 09:00:17 pm »

Unless it's fireball, in which case it is made ludicrously powerful for the sake of being ludicrously powerful.

Also, can you edit the one "Sepulchure" in my character appearance into "Sherz" since I have no ability to do so myself?

[EDIT]
I just realized that I could've just used Influence to get a map. The bears were entirely for fun, apparently.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2012, 09:01:48 pm by Lillipad »

Phantom of The Library

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 17, 2012, 09:00:59 pm »

Righty-doo I'll get to work on that.

@Lillipad:
It could be possible, this character is pure neutral.  Doesn't really care one way or the other so long as he has his fun.

Oh, yeah, and I was going to join up with Chaos Armor and Tiruin's party, I already asked them about it.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 17, 2012, 09:05:05 pm »

Unless any of the non-undead characters was chaotic-neutral or neutral-evil, I had no plans of teaming up with anyone other than Sinpwn. I'm just saying, your character has a lot of potential for "flavor" history outside of what you wrote.

How do levels work in this game? I have seen no signs of experience, and I'm unsure of how to train skills.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #69 on: February 17, 2012, 09:07:22 pm »

Heh... Fridge logic :3

Probably the townspeople would have weak will, you being one of the few outsiders to visit.

The edit, I'll do tomorrow on the PC.

'Cause today was Friday (and thus Trail's End day) I didn't update.

NINJA - Levels .. are not exactly out there. First of all, stat/skill points will be given out after doing things. Such as Sinsot having his first supper.
Other than that... :S

Phantom of The Library

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 17, 2012, 10:04:34 pm »

Unless any of the non-undead characters was chaotic-neutral or neutral-evil, I had no plans of teaming up with anyone other than Sinpwn. I'm just saying, your character has a lot of potential for "flavor" history outside of what you wrote.
Oh most definitely indeed, I was mostly worried about whether or not Sky was going to approve the character in the first place, it might be considered unbalanced, so I didn't include much as far as history goes.

Also @Skyrunner: What about the body that I'm possessing leveling up along with me?  I forgot to include that, and that's what I meant by the incentive to not jump form body to body willy-nilly.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 18, 2012, 12:20:00 pm »

I'm not saying you should team up with me instead of those other guys, but if we run into each other we should at least form some kind of alliance. Like, if your host dies, and that was a host you particularly liked, I can revive him for you if you bring him to me. All you'd need to do in return is teach me some kinetic magic and we'd be square.

Aninimouse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: February 18, 2012, 10:47:45 pm »

I think this Medieval deserves the first Aninimouse Seal of Approval. It reminds me a lot of the early Medievals.

Somewhere along the way I started getting a bit more serious, and less "Sue the Kitten Eating Creature of the Night". Though I did that without really changing the purposely generic fantasy setting it took place in.
He'd killed a man before one time, with his bare hands, and he could do it again, if he put something in his bare hands like a knife or a gun or something that he could kill somebody with.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: February 18, 2012, 10:48:26 pm »

I think this Medieval deserves the first Aninimouse Seal of Approval. It reminds me a lot of the early Medievals.
I wonder, you're a professional in this field?

Aninimouse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: February 18, 2012, 10:51:03 pm »

I wonder, you're a professional in this field?

Yes, you are correct, I do happen to be a professional in this field. Perhaps you'd be interested in my autobiography? It details much of this, and I wouldn't be against signing a copy for you.
He'd killed a man before one time, with his bare hands, and he could do it again, if he put something in his bare hands like a knife or a gun or something that he could kill somebody with.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11