Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22

Author Topic: (Medieval) Ula ::  (Read 23191 times)

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
Re: (Medieval) Ula ::
« Reply #285 on: February 25, 2012, 08:32:21 pm »

A) Jump the monk.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #286 on: February 25, 2012, 08:46:12 pm »

=+=+=+=+=Sinsot=+=+=+=+=
You jump the monk!

He Stunning Kicks you away!

"You vile creature! Know what you are I not, but it seems you are foolish enough to jump a meditating monk!"

(A) <insert action>

=+=+=+=+=Gunther=+=+=+=+=
"...Gods be helped!"
The paladin shudders and backs off.
"...I cannot face the might of the Great Kitten, but mark my words. There will be a reckoning one day."

(A) <insert action>

=+=+=+=+=Sherz=+=+=+=+=
You instruct the flesh beings to return to the tower. You then head towards the next town.

On the way there, a trio of bandits hop out.
"Halt!"

((Also, your mana is fully replenished.))

=+=+=+=+=Aelis=+=+=+=+=
"Ehh... but look at it like this, if I don't follow you, you can't help your forest!"
Yun looks happy.

(A) Look stern and try to convince him
(B) Sigh and agree reluctantly
(C) Force him
(D) <insert action>

=+=+=+=+=Irin & Arnois=+=+=+=+=
"Ugh... I, I'm going to hate you!"
The bandit was almost in tears.
"Now I'll never be able to pass my seed on! D:"

(A) <insert actions>

=+=+=+=+=Nirfly=+=+=+=+=
You watch the pitfall.

Few animals are out after dusk, it seems.

(A) Continue watching
(B) Go to sleep
(C) <insert action>

=+=+=+=+=Morgan=+=+=+=+=
"Huh... That sign there says, 'Hospital'."
Pumpkin, meanwhile, meowed and licked her paw.

(A) <insert action>

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: February 25, 2012, 08:50:09 pm »

"No."
>Blast: 10 mana
Quote from: BaerTaffy
If Adele covered Aerosmith, that would be my life right now.

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: February 25, 2012, 08:56:35 pm »

(As I thought.)
Recover and try to slash his midsection.

thatkid

• Bay Watcher
  • <Servibot> thatkid, swag percentiles: 94
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: February 25, 2012, 08:57:05 pm »

Aelis paused, staring at Yun for a moment before letting out an exasperated sigh. "Very well. I suppose that undoing this blood curse may wait for a short time. But I ask that we be quick about this."

(B) Sigh and agree reluctantly
Fame is a vapor. The only earthly certainty is oblivion.

Chaos Armor

• Bay Watcher
  • Grand Master Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: February 25, 2012, 09:31:54 pm »

"Then I would suggest that you don't do the work of a highway man", Arnois sneared. "Why should I heal you?" Arnois asked the bandit as he inspected the other bandits to see if they were dead.

A)Ask bandit the above question.
Lurking since 2009

Leerooooooooy walk forward twice

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: February 25, 2012, 11:54:42 pm »

Irin

A

"Err, this is what I disliked about this job. Bandits are...just downtrodden people, but people nonetheless, like you or I Arnois. With no way to find coin for food, they are driven to rely on basic instinct. In other words, this poor man has grabbed my heart. Figuratively. In a fight, we can't judge if the enemy was a good parent or not, or even if..." Irin drawled out the rest of her statement, slowly becoming a mutter as she looked upon the bandit and realizing how long her monologue was.

. . .
"I've an idea! Let's start looking for your comrades, eh, bandit? After me and the mage complete our quest, maybe we could help you a bit there? And not kill you. I didn't shoot you, um, exactly down in the spot.

"Your ankle, I mean. I never knew bandits could be farmers. Sorry if I hit your seed bag."

:3

Continue on journey/Search the surroundings for any others, if this was a trap.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2012, 02:14:03 am by Tiruin »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: February 26, 2012, 02:04:40 am »

A) Morgan took Ciena to the hospital and set her up with a room. Once she was settled, he took out her share of the loot, put it in a separate bag, and gave it to her. "You think about what I said. Get out of thieving and get some honest work. Maybe I'll see you again someday." He ticked off a salute with the first two fingers of his left hand and left the hospital, using a gem or two from the bandit camp loot to pay for her stay. "Well, Pumpkin, a man needs to eat, and so do little kitties. What do you say we find a job?" The first place to do that was the inn; in his experience some towns had notice boards there just in case any travelers were also adventurers looking for work. Failing the existence of one, maybe the innkeeper would have a few rumors on hand.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Azthor

• Bay Watcher
  • Doomy Dooms of Doom, Discount Sale!
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: February 26, 2012, 02:16:09 am »

(A) Continue watching

Aninimouse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: February 26, 2012, 07:12:43 am »

"Yeah! You'd better run... Er, Mortal, or the Kitten-God-of-Dark-Crevasses-and-Sunny-Plains will bring about your DOOM!"
He'd killed a man before one time, with his bare hands, and he could do it again, if he put something in his bare hands like a knife or a gun or something that he could kill somebody with.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #295 on: February 27, 2012, 06:54:06 pm »

((Hehe, apparently I skipped a day >.>))
=+=+=+=+=Sherz=+=+=+=+=
"No."

You designate the central bandit and his friends as the target of a Blast spell.

They both look quizzically at you, then horrible realization sets in as their skin molders, turns black and wafts into tiny pieces. They are no more.

Apparently, you dealt so much damage to them they just fell apart.

You continue nonchalantly on the way to the next town, pausing to pick up the small amount of money and a potion the bandits left behind.

The city has a high wall topped by fortifications and manned.
The gate was open, and a stream of people were heading through it.

(A) <insert thing to do>

=+=+=+=+=Sinsot=+=+=+=+=
You recover, and slash at his midsection.

You deal 22 damage. The monk's abdomen now has a large gash in it. He looks pained, but readies his stance to block your next attack.

~Monk, HP 6/28
    Readied Action

(A) <insert action>

=+=+=+=+=Irin & Arnois=+=+=+=+=
"Here I was, thinking people with bows usually shot what they aimed at. But nooo, they miss by like a mile. Eat THIS!"

The bandit ignores Arnois and throws a small bag at Irin.

(Ai) Irin dodges
(Bi) Irin shoots the bag
(Ci) <insert action>

(Aa) Arnois watches
(Ba) Arnois blocks the bag by doing <>
(Ca) <insert action>

=+=+=+=+=Gunther=+=+=+=+=
The paladin huffs angrily, then slowly backs off.

Umm, yay freedom?

The cloak seems to be burning you. At least, that's the feeling.
(A) <insert action>

=+=+=+=+=Morgan=+=+=+=+=
You amble over to the local inn and observe the notice board.
There are three quests right now.

(Ai) Find the Wizard of Ozze
(Aii) Destroy large monolisk
(Aiii) Find The Book
(B) <insert action>

=+=+=+=+=Nirfly=+=+=+=+=
A large animal of prey slinks by the path. It yelps as the ground beneath it gives away. It falls onto the spears and is impaled.

(A) <insert action>

=+=+=+=+=Aelis=+=+=+=+=
Yun happily walked ahead.
The dark structure had the eerie sound of wind blowing through. At the end of the short corridor was a wooden door, made of some dark wood and reinforced with iron strips. The iron was rusty. Beneath the door, warm yellow light seeped out.

(A) <insert action>
(B) Since the door must be trapped, blast it.
(C) Open the door merrily
(D) Make Yun open the door, while you stand off a safe distance away.

"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: February 27, 2012, 06:57:00 pm »

>Enter town
Quote from: BaerTaffy
If Adele covered Aerosmith, that would be my life right now.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: February 27, 2012, 06:57:34 pm »

B) Morgan inspected each notice carefully; he didn't want to choose one without at least some basic details.

(Will we get an extra turn today to make up for it? :P)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #298 on: February 27, 2012, 07:02:51 pm »

=+=+=+=+=Sherz=+=+=+=+=

The two guards let you in.

The well-paved pathway has sparkling new tiles. About two horses wide, the main road leads to the city square. Merry fountains trickle away, while the more refined citizens sip tea or wine and talk about sundry things.

(A) <insert action>
(B) Find a mason( guild)
(C) Terrorize everyone

=+=+=+=+=Morgan=+=+=+=+=
Find the Wizard of Ozze - You are to enter a small portal hidden in the outskirts of Nowhere and teleport to another plane. From there, you quest to find the Wizard of Ozze and ask him the question, "What is the answer to life, the universe, and everything?"
  Reward - 2 points of skills, 1 point of magic, 2 points of stats, 10 gold, the answer to above question

Destroy Large Monolisk - An unidentified slab made of black stone has appeared in Nowhere. Go there and find a way to destroy it, which the King's twelve horses and men have failed to do.
  Reward - One wish granted by King, 3 points of stats, whatever might be inside said slab

Find 'The Book' - Go and find the Tome of Life in the celestial plane. WARNING - VERY DANGEROUS
  Reward - Tome of Life, 1 platinum, 5 points of stats, 2 points of magic, +25 HP

(A) <insert action>

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: February 27, 2012, 07:06:16 pm »

A) After reading each, Morgan decided to leave it up to Pumpkin. He held the kitten out toward the notes. After a moment, she started batting at the Wizard of Ozze notice. "Wizard it is. Let's go." He left the tavern to find the portal.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22