Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 22

Author Topic: (Medieval) Ula ::  (Read 23200 times)

thatkid

• Bay Watcher
  • <Servibot> thatkid, swag percentiles: 94
    • View Profile
Re: (Medieval) Ula ::
« Reply #195 on: February 19, 2012, 03:40:08 pm »

Aelis landed a safe distance from his friend, shifting back into elf form in the process. He sincerely hoped he had performed the spell correctly this time- If not, it would not be the first time he had resumed elf form before a friend only to find himself in the nude. It certainly would also not be the last.
"Ah, my friend...I was hoping I would be able to find you here." Aelis greeted with a short bow.

(A) Turn back into elf form and talk
(C) Also, what is the mage's name, again?
Fame is a vapor. The only earthly certainty is oblivion.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #196 on: February 19, 2012, 04:57:58 pm »

=+=+=+=+=Sherz=+=+=+=+=
The dark building looms out of the darkness. A number of creatures prowled along the top of the building, and a rotting smell wafts over you.

(A) <insert action>

=+=+=+=+=Nirfly=+=+=+=+=
You work for an hour. The bunch of rabbits are cooked to a golden, delicious color, and perfectly done.
You have no tanning solution, so you just dry the pelts.

It is roughly 1 o'clock in the morning.

(A) <insert action>

=+=+=+=+=Aelis=+=+=+=+=
You successfully shift into your elf form. You greet your friend; he nods curtly and keeps on packing his things. His name was Yun, you recall.

"Long time, no see, Aelis. I see you are as young as always."

(A) <insert action>

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: February 19, 2012, 04:58:47 pm »

>Call the things down.
Quote from: BaerTaffy
If Adele covered Aerosmith, that would be my life right now.

Azthor

• Bay Watcher
  • Doomy Dooms of Doom, Discount Sale!
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: February 19, 2012, 04:59:45 pm »

Nirfly
A) Pack everything and get on the road to the nearest town.

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: February 19, 2012, 05:07:46 pm »

(C) Try to see what the owner actually is.

thatkid

• Bay Watcher
  • <Servibot> thatkid, swag percentiles: 94
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: February 19, 2012, 05:57:28 pm »

"My people do not age, friend," Aelis replied in a tone that was not unkind. "I hope I have not come to you at a bad time, Yun," he went on, motioning slightly to the fact that the man was packing his possessions as if to leave, "But I am sorely in need of assistance, and you are the only one I know of who I might be able to turn to for aid."
Fame is a vapor. The only earthly certainty is oblivion.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: February 19, 2012, 09:09:06 pm »

A) Morgan checked on Ciena one last time before going back to his position in the vanguard of the caravan. He was feeling pretty good about himself; he had saved the merchants a lot of trouble with Xan - for now, although he'd probably made an enemy if he wasn't kidding about the whole 'I'm going to be resurrected thing - and he'd managed to get a young girl out of a life of crime. Assuming the antidote worked. He hoped it had. Next town they got to he could give her the magic dagger and the gems; selling the gems would probably set her up for awhile, and maybe she could learn a trade. Or at least get some work as a mercenary; it was a good, honest job.

He kept his eyes on the road ahead as he walked.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #202 on: February 19, 2012, 09:41:53 pm »

=+=+=+=+=Sherz=+=+=+=+=
You hail the creatures.

They shoot you.

A rain of arrows fall from the sky. Most fall short or long, and the few that do hit are mostly stopped by your armor. Still, you receive 6 points of damage.

Being night, you recover 5 mana.

(A) Toast them
(B) Try again
(C) <insert action>

=+=+=+=+=Nirfly=+=+=+=+=
You pack your five nicely roasted rabbits and five hides. You then hop towards the nearest town.

The next day, you enter a city. It has a tall city wall. It is tipped by pointy blocks. Scores of guards patrol the wall. You go and find the marketplace.

(A) <insert shop name and what to do there>
(B) <insert other action>

=+=+=+=+=Sinsot=+=+=+=+=
You squint at the being. It seems it is a rather large bear.

(A) Kill it
(B) <insert action>
(C) Negotiate

=+=+=+=+=Aelis=+=+=+=+=
"Haha, true, that."
He swept a bunch of delicate instruments into a bag of holding.
"Well, I'm kinda on the run at the moment, so I'm sorry. You see, this city and all of its allies are mobilizing for some sort of useless war. They'll probably round up all the arcane mages and draft them for war. I hate war. So I'm getting out."
He started packing his clothes.

(A) <insert action>

=+=+=+=+=Morgan=+=+=+=+=
Today's travel was from nine in the morning to about six at dusk. Another monotonous day ended. Camp was set by the road. The grass had slowly grown more arid as the day past. Apparently, the caravan was set to travel to a desert port and unload its goods there; you were to be paid if the caravan got there safely.
Ciena was finally awake.

(A) <insert action>

"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: February 19, 2012, 09:49:53 pm »

"Lovely..."
>A
Quote from: BaerTaffy
If Adele covered Aerosmith, that would be my life right now.

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: February 19, 2012, 10:00:26 pm »

A) Sneak over, then jump on its back. Hold on and dig into its throat.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: February 19, 2012, 10:01:30 pm »

Irin

From here

D.
She smiled as the assistant grasped her view of it.

"What exactly does that magic lamp do?"

Buy it, if proven valuable, then exit the shop.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: February 19, 2012, 10:05:48 pm »

A) Morgan dropped by to see her. "Hey. Feeling better?" he asked, taking a seat at her side. "I didn't forget about our deal. I'll give you your share once we hit town."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #207 on: February 19, 2012, 10:19:06 pm »

=+=+=+=+=Sherz=+=+=+=+=
You aim a (2-mana) fireball at the tower. Some ten creatures are toasted. They stop firing, and one asks in a raspy voice, "What are you? What do you want with us?"

(A) Kill them all, they're stalling
(B) Tell them
(C) <insert action>

You restore 2 mana as it is night.

=+=+=+=+=Sinsot=+=+=+=+=
You jump on its back and rip out its throat. A gush of blood spurts out and slowly dies down.

You are now owner of this cave.

(A) <insert action>

=+=+=+=+=Irin=+=+=+=+=
"Eh... the magic lamp is brighter than normal 'uns. Also, it can be turned on 'n' off, an' doesn't need fuel. Also not breakable. Added benefit of adjustable brightness. Great bargain for 6 gold pieces."
The assistant explained best he could.

(A) <insert action>

=+=+=+=+=Morgan=+=+=+=+=
"Ok... I can live with that..."
She seemed very drained, and unable to move.
"Uh...do I, need to go to, court?"

(A) <insert action>

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: February 19, 2012, 10:21:30 pm »

Irin

A. Buy it. Then head out into the city square.

"You have a warranty on this, right?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: February 19, 2012, 10:24:22 pm »

A) Morgan shook his head. "Nah. That's between me and you. you did a good job out there, until that bastard surprised us." He shook his head. "Anyway, I'm holding to a magic dagger for you and some gems. You should see about getting a normal life, or at least go mercenary like I did. Theiving's not a good way to live. I know a few recruiters and so forth, I could probably introduce you to one if you wanted."
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 22