Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 22

Author Topic: (Medieval) Ula ::  (Read 23181 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: (Medieval) Ula ::
« Reply #105 on: February 15, 2012, 05:21:09 pm »

A) "So... Who is your ringleader, and where is he?" Morgan asked. Taking him - or her, as the case may be - out was more important than apprehending one of his - or her - lackeys. "And... on a different note, why are you thieving, anyway?" He was a bit curious about her.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Azthor

• Bay Watcher
  • Doomy Dooms of Doom, Discount Sale!
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: February 15, 2012, 05:23:49 pm »

That was letter A, B, which I chose, was as follows:

(B) Wait some more.

(I will include the action with the letter from now onwards).

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: February 15, 2012, 05:26:08 pm »

>Cast four will-o-wisp
Quote from: BaerTaffy
If Adele covered Aerosmith, that would be my life right now.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #108 on: February 15, 2012, 05:36:44 pm »

((..Whoops >.> Redact that then.))

=+=+=+=+=Nirfly=+=+=+=+=
You wait in the bushes some more. A larger rabbit crawls out and starts sniffing around. It slips on the loose dirt and falls into the trench too.

(A) <insert action>

=+=+=+=+=Sherz=+=+=+=+=

You cast four will-o-wisps. Four units of mana flow out of your hand and condenses into four shimmering lights. They hum gently and float around you.

First : Decide color of your magic.

Second :

(A) <insert action>

=+=+=+=+=Morgan=+=+=+=+=

"Erm... If I tell you, he's gonna kill me! Or molest me. Or both. Order unknown."
She did not seem very shaken by the thought.

"I don't have a home. That's why."

(A) <insert action>

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: February 15, 2012, 05:42:58 pm »

Color: glowing red with a black core
>Have the will-o-wisps scout the bears

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: February 15, 2012, 05:43:05 pm »

shinystrongsparklestrongsparkebad...
A) Place the sword far away, just far enough to see. Grab some rocks and climb into a tree between the meal and the weapon, then throw the rocks around to make enough noise to wake it. Leap as it goes for the sword or leaves the sparkes.

thatkid

• Bay Watcher
  • <Servibot> thatkid, swag percentiles: 94
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: February 15, 2012, 05:47:34 pm »

Ah...rain. Aelis gazed up at the gray sky, squinting through the water droplets, and smiled. He remembered a time when a group of travelling merchants had stumbled upon his camp, and he had offered the warmth of his fire for the night. They had strung heavy canvas from the trees, or slept hidden beneath the canopy of their wagon. They did not understand why he would sleep beneath the open sky. He told them what he thought now: 'It is beautiful.'

Nevertheless, Aelis spent the morning taking refuge beneath the large oak under which he stored most of his possessions. Around noon, he strung his bow and rose.

A) Go herb picking once more. Take a few samples of every twisted herb, but leave the majority of warped herbs alone. Attempt to follow the raised grass as if it were a trail.
Fame is a vapor. The only earthly certainty is oblivion.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: February 15, 2012, 05:54:40 pm »

A) "Sounds like an awful man. You know, you could help me kill him. Then we could split his loot, you can go on your merry way, and I can forget that you were ever here... unless you don't want me to." He grinned. "How about it? Sound like a deal?" He indicated the coffer with a tilt of his head and a roguish wink. "Of course, you'd have to give that back. I'm supposed to be guarding it after all."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #113 on: February 15, 2012, 05:58:20 pm »

=+=+=+=+=Sherz=+=+=+=+=
(I meant your actual magic, not the will-o-wisps :P Of course, if you did understand me correctly, disregard. Will-o-wisps are always white~yellow~blue.)

You mentally control the wisps and direct them to the bears. Your vision is magically extended, and you have the most strangest feeling of seeing in 360 degrees plus your original vision - the four wisps automatically orient themselves to see in all directions when not directed, you realize. A mere human would probably have been driven crazy by wisp magic.

The bears sniff at the wisps, and one paws one of them. When its paw passes through the wisps, it disregards them and turns its attention to somewhere else.

The bears seem to be about the size of a wagon each.

(A) <insert action>

=+=+=+=+=Sinsot=+=+=+=+=

You drop the weapon at a nice place which intersects the tree.
Then, you pick up a bunch of rocks and head up a tree. You throw rocks to make noise. When it does not wake the prey, you then toss a small rock at it. It wakes up with a start, and instinctively reaches for its pointy stick. It notices that it is gone, and looks around.
Spotting the stick, the prey gets up and stumbles straight at it. It eventually comes right under your tree.

(A) Pounce and slam
(B) Pounce and claw
(C) Pounce and bite
(D) <insert action>

((Remember, two turns' worth at a time!))

=+=+=+=+=Aelis=+=+=+=+=
You pick a bunch of every herb you find, except ones you already have. The patch of raised grass hides a number of other herbs, such as a warped base herb, a green plant with thick leaves and a wide root, a warped riot herb, and a normal sunshine herb.
You spot a cluster of button mushrooms, except that they are deformed with puffs.

(A) <insert action>

=+=+=+=+=Morgan=+=+=+=+=
"...Hmm. Sure, I'm pretty sure he has a whole bunch of treasure. If I'm lucky, he'll have a magic item or two!"

She naively puts the coffer back into the wagon and hops out without any suspicion at all.

(A) <insert action here>

"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: February 15, 2012, 06:01:37 pm »

A) "Sure, let's go. I'll follow you." Morgan fell into step behind her. "So... what's your name, anyway? I'd prefer to have something to think of you as other than thief," he said with a smile. "Mine's Morgan. Probably not the best name, but I get by with it."

Azthor

• Bay Watcher
  • Doomy Dooms of Doom, Discount Sale!
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: February 15, 2012, 06:06:54 pm »

Nirfly
A) Attack.

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: February 15, 2012, 06:08:42 pm »

(B) Latch on and try to remove the helmet if it is wearing one
Bite the throat out.

thatkid

• Bay Watcher
  • <Servibot> thatkid, swag percentiles: 94
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: February 15, 2012, 06:11:03 pm »

There was something very strange going on here. Aelis might have chalked it up to a simple change in the world in any other circumstance, but something about this was...perverse, somehow. But he had no hopes of finding out the answer on his own. He would need to ask someone.

A)Find a bird or some other animal. Cast Talk With Animals, and ask it if it knows anything about these strange plants.
Fame is a vapor. The only earthly certainty is oblivion.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: February 15, 2012, 06:13:47 pm »

(I understood what you were asking. I figured it would extend to the wisps too, but I can always fiddle around with artificially changing their colors later.)
>Hide out of sight of the bears, have three wisps attack a bear.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #119 on: February 15, 2012, 06:36:55 pm »

=+=+=+=+=Morgan=+=+=+=+=

"It's ... Just call me Ciena."

She motions you to be silent. For ten minutes you creep in the dark across the country.

You are stopped by another gesture. You can see the flickering light of torches ahead, and a number of men talking quietly among themselves.

"Here."

(A) Attack!
(B) Something else!

=+=+=+=+=Nirfly=+=+=+=+=

You capture the larger rabbit and expertly slit its throat. It flails for a moment before becoming still.

(A) Wait more?
(B) Prepare rabbits and kill the small one
(C) Something else

=+=+=+=+=Sinsot=+=+=+=+=
You pounce!

---Surprise round

You pounce! You slam into the prey!

3 melee - armor 3 = 0

You are now clinging onto it.

---Round one

You rip off the helmet.

The prey beats you with its fist!

1 melee - armor 1 = 0

It has no effect.

---Round two

You slash at its throat.

16 damage at a vital point = 32

The prey drops.

The prey is helpless.

You bite its throat and it ceases to struggle after a while.

(A) <insert action>

((The 'armor' number doesn't mean your armor is 1, or that the prey's is 3. It's like friction >.> Just enough to make it 0 if possible.))

=+=+=+=+=Sherz=+=+=+=+=

Since you are far away enough to be safe, you just crouch and bomb three of the four wisps into a bear.

It receives 4, 4 and 4 damage for a total of 12. It howls in agony at its burns and lashes out at a fellow bear. The two start fighting, but the dire bear that was bombed quickly dies.

(A) <insert action>

=+=+=+=+=Aelis=+=+=+=+=

You cast talk. A passing squirrel remembers nothing that far in the past.
You find a sleeping owl, wake it, and ask the question. 'There were some black humans through a week ago,' it says. 'They waved their wings around and did something.' It flits away to a higher tree to sleep in peace.

(A) <insert action>

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 22