Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 13

Author Topic: Kings of Death - A Necromancy RTD: Under New Management  (Read 40724 times)

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile
Re: Kings of Death - A Necromancy RTD [Turn 12]
« Reply #120 on: March 09, 2012, 12:36:34 am »

Ima considered looting and pillaging the Blackmarsh... nah, Shalla was still there, and Ima didn't much like the idea of killing a fellow apprentice - not until she had undead armies to back her up, at least. If there was no good boat in the Blackmarsh, Ima would just have to improvise.
Buy a barracuda and revive it as a flying mount for myself. Go to the nearest city in the kingdom of Roaring Wheels and proceed with the plan of attack as listed in the previous action.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2012, 04:03:23 am by HmH »

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: March 09, 2012, 12:39:24 am »

"Well... If any time is to experiment, it's right now!" Attempt to use my magic to imbue an explosive force of dark energy into my pike that will explode on hit, and then stab at Ast.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: March 09, 2012, 03:58:14 am »

Mwahahahaha! Shopping time!

Attempt to find and purchase proper wizard's necromancer's staff. Ideally something golden with gems on top, but if it must be made of human ribs it must.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: March 09, 2012, 05:10:07 am »

((Healing wisp's name is "Anima", already renamed in an earlier turn))

Summon another wisp to complete my triumvirate, it's essence may be of an amalgam of light and dark magic.

If possible, peruse the Archives for any useful information about biology and anatomy, for Fluffy and his appearance. A speaking dog must have some kind of style...

then search on the 'Society of the Crypt'
« Last Edit: March 09, 2012, 05:16:37 am by Tiruin »

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: March 09, 2012, 04:30:55 pm »

((Didn't it want nothing to do with that name? I could have sworn you tried and failed somehow.))
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Kings of Death - A Necromancy RTD [Turn 10: Bravely Ran Away]
« Reply #125 on: March 09, 2012, 10:53:28 pm »

Rename the Healing Wisp > Anima

You tell the Wisp that his new name is Anima, and continue on to re-take the test. (5) You pass with flying colors,even remembered to write your own name! You are given access to every place in the library, including the Archives.
((Nope, I think it accepted it wholeheartedly. I failed in the test earlier before this because I forgot to write my own name.   :P))

empfan

• Bay Watcher
  • Dungeon Keeper and part-time Firekeeper
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: March 24, 2012, 02:41:56 am »

Right then, sorry for not updating in awhile, my computer is sort of dead, so I'll be updating on the 3rd of next month instead.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: April 04, 2012, 05:29:34 pm »

bump
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

empfan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: April 04, 2012, 09:10:11 pm »

Turn 13

Caelondia Group:

Remember: Always lie about your pyromania on tests, so they won't catch you until after you burn everything.

Rapidly egress! Find some secluded area outside of town to practice in.

(2) you fail to leave town before the guards find you, and they seem a bit more than miffed that your burned down the library.

(3)(1+1) Three guards with copper armor and (5) steel swords charge you on your way out of town! If your quick enough, you may be able to escape.

Spoiler:  3x town guards (click to show/hide)

Search around for some earthworms.

(6) You manage to find a whole mound of the buggers wriggling and moving inside a mound and all around...as well as a corpse that they were digesting.

"Well... If any time is to experiment, it's right now!" Attempt to use my magic to imbue an explosive force of dark energy into my pike that will explode on hit, and then stab at Ast.

(2)(2-5=-3 | 3-1=2) You not only fail to both embue the thing with explosive powers, but the time you took also allowed Ast to get a free hit on you.  He also proceeds to get a free backhand in as well "See what happens when you mess with the real men, Necromancer?  Ya get killed afor you can do nuthin!" (-10)

Blackmarsh Group:

Mwahahahaha! Shopping time!

Attempt to find and purchase proper wizard's necromancer's staff. Ideally something golden with gems on top, but if it must be made of human ribs it must.

(5+3=8) No words can express how epic of a staff you found

The staff glows a blue flame with a sky blue crystal on top, with this staff you are empowered on all levels of magic (+3 to ALL magic)(overpowered magic? Hell yes).

Ima considered looting and pillaging the Blackmarsh... nah, Shalla was still there, and Ima didn't much like the idea of killing a fellow apprentice - not until she had undead armies to back her up, at least. If there was no good boat in the Blackmarsh, Ima would just have to improvise.
Buy a barracuda and revive it as a flying mount for myself. Go to the nearest city in the kingdom of Roaring Wheels and proceed with the plan of attack as listed in the previous action.

(6)(3) You manage to find a fairly large Barracuda and raise it with no problems, and you begin your travels to the City of Gin just outside the border.

Spoiler: 1x Thieves (click to show/hide)

Spoiler:  Sam McFrederickson (click to show/hide)

Spoiler:  Shalla Halfdark (click to show/hide)

Spoiler:  Adil Borushdumat (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Ima Erifithili (click to show/hide)

Spoiler:  Tyrin Karos (click to show/hide)

Spoiler:  Leon Jyos (click to show/hide)

Right, I'm kinda running on empty with this RTD, if anyone would like to take over that'd be great, but otherwise I think I'm done here, been a great run and thats for joinin' all.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
Re: Kings of Death - A Necromancy RTD [Turn 13]
« Reply #129 on: April 05, 2012, 03:02:17 am »

Aw, that makes me sad.

Was fun while it lasted, though.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: April 05, 2012, 04:41:16 am »

Yep, was fun while it lasted...

and I made an action  :P

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: April 05, 2012, 05:41:59 am »

I'm disappointed no one wants to take it over.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: April 05, 2012, 06:35:02 am »

I could try my hand at it, though it would be my first RTD and updates would be sparse and infrequent.

empfan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: April 05, 2012, 09:24:51 am »

Tiruin is in charge now, I'll still be watching and updating the OP.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: April 05, 2012, 09:25:37 am »

Tiruin is in charge now, I'll still be watching and updating the OP.
Caellath is not amused. Maybe because he already knew Tiruin wanted to run a RTD.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 13