Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19

Author Topic: Free Web Browser-based MMORTS: Illyriad// Limited Recruiting for Bay12 Alliance!  (Read 57100 times)

Chaos Armor

• Bay Watcher
  • Grand Master Lurker
    • View Profile

I am dubbing our expansion Minefest Destiny!
Lurking since 2009

Leerooooooooy walk forward twice

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Is the alliance active? I'd like to give this game a try.
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

alexwazer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yes, the alliance is still very much active. Although not many people remain, if any, from the original crew, we have a few new members as well.

Contacting DePaul or GirlscoutBob in-game would be the easiest way to join.

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I just made an account, my username is Aigre
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

GirlscoutBob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Is the alliance active? I'd like to give this game a try.

I see an invite was already sent, welcome to the alliance!

Yes, the alliance is still very much active. This is a long haul game, and those of us remaining will be here for some time to come. Let us know if you need anything; we are currently running a massive expansion drive in the new world... following the model of one of our rough-rider members who is currently competing in a bet to be the top scorer on the entire server (and very well succeeding at it). With the new updates to the game many of us are pursuing a jungle colonization in the new world which has breathed a lot of new-found life into the old alliance.

Lukewarm

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps, if you ask nicely.
    • View Profile

Been around for a few days, named Yama.

DePaul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Been around for a few days, named Yama.

Invitation sent Yama - welcome!  Don't hesitate to post in Global chat or Alliance chat (once you accept) if you need res. 

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile

I'd like to get back into this after I shamefully allowed my char to time out. Can somehow throw me a reference link so I can pump some prestige into the alliance while I do that?

EDIT: Nevermind, I found one I think, for GirlScoutBob, but Chaos Armour might want to put one in the OP. I'm in as Wizard Cabal

EDIT: Also made a terraforming alt, Zergling, if someone could invite him so he can donate his prestige to the alliance pool that'd be great.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2015, 04:59:50 am by Demonic Spoon »

GirlscoutBob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

A bit slow sorry, looks like you already got sorted out in-game though. Welcome back!

evilnancyreagan

• Bay Watcher
  • not regular type
    • View Profile

been following this thread for a while and I think I'm ready to dive in

is this something that can be enjoyed casually or will I be a 'scrub' and an easy target if I'm not min-maxing and setting 3 am alarms to optimize production queues?

Vendayn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

been following this thread for a while and I think I'm ready to dive in

is this something that can be enjoyed casually or will I be a 'scrub' and an easy target if I'm not min-maxing and setting 3 am alarms to optimize production queues?

This is one of the slowest paced games out there. Definitely slowest I've played. I got kinda bored cause it was so slow, but yeah...you can play really casually. Log on once a day or whatever and do stuff and then wait for things to get built etc.
My own website for Skyrim, Fallout 4, and many other games: http://vendayn.wix.com/skyrimvendayn

evilnancyreagan

• Bay Watcher
  • not regular type
    • View Profile

So yeah, I was messing about with the player name availability checker, trying to find unavailable names to confirm if it was working.

I guess it is; can you shoot Kanye West an invite? :P

DePaul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I guess it is; can you shoot Kanye West an invite? :P

Invite sent!

evilnancyreagan

• Bay Watcher
  • not regular type
    • View Profile

Thanks DePaul :]

how do I get into alliance chat?

can't quite seem to figure it out ;p

j/k

just needed to refresh my browser to get the tab
« Last Edit: July 16, 2015, 11:17:37 pm by evilnancyreagan »

evilnancyreagan

• Bay Watcher
  • not regular type
    • View Profile

wellp, they finally sussed out my Fakebook account that I was using to log in :(

I am trying to BS Facebook into believing my shenanigans are legit but, the prognosis looks grim.

meanwhile I contacted Illyriad support to attempt to recover my account but alas, I believe poor Kanye West is one gay fish that has been flushed.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19