Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 19

Author Topic: Free Web Browser-based MMORTS: Illyriad// Limited Recruiting for Bay12 Alliance!  (Read 57102 times)

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile

Pretty sure it's the Broken Lands, not the Black Lands.

FireCrazy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Pretty sure it's the Broken Lands, not the Black Lands.

Oh sh- I mean... Uhh... I have no idea what your talking about!

DePaul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm on the lookout for active players for StA, if there are any Bay12ers who have yet to check out Illyriad.   ;D

Jilladilla

• Bay Watcher
  • Most Sleep Deprived
    • View Profile

This caught my interest, gonna go join the game with Shal as my IGN.

Glory to United Forenia!

If you see a 'Nemonole' on the internet elsewhere, it's probably me

dorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh right, I've stopped playing this game.
Sorry about that, it's just that I got bored of it :/
Not my cup of game, I suppose.

martinuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • High dwarf
    • View Profile

I'm giving this a spin. Created an account, played through the tutorial. Waiting for craftsdwarfship research to complete and care-vans to arrive so I can continue building. I'll likely want to join up and relocate, once I get an idea of how things work.
Friendly and polite reminder for optimists: Hope is a finite resource

We can ­disagree and still love each other, ­unless your disagreement is rooted in my oppression and denial of my humanity and right to exist - James Baldwin

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=73719.msg1830479#msg1830479

rumpel

• Bay Watcher
  • test
    • View Profile

I liked the game when I was playing it. The game has some unique stuff and is not one of those city building games that exist everywhere and play the same. The community is very friendly also.

rumpel

• Bay Watcher
  • test
    • View Profile

Meh, double post, but I just decided to join the game again... I don't even know why I stopped playing the game ... :| also I want to explore the Broken Lands! So if anyone could invite me to the alliance please. :)

I'm giving this a spin. Created an account, played through the tutorial. Waiting for craftsdwarfship research to complete and care-vans to arrive so I can continue building. I'll likely want to join up and relocate, once I get an idea of how things work.

If I recall correctly, you shouldn't relocate until you are able to at least build your second city. By that time you should also be quite familiar with the basics of the game.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2014, 07:13:51 am by rumpel »

Vendayn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I haven't played in a long time (before broken lands) and started up. My character is Baelzharon, just a human.

Community is still really nice and helpful. A lot of things have changed since I last played, and its cool NPCs on the map actually breed and explore...kinda like spore/saga of ryzom in some ways. Barely any game has a system like that.

So far I only have one city, but in 4 days from now I'll have my first settler built. I'm not moving my main city, because I plan to do the...teleport to a mountain with 7 food trick. I did find a good area in broken lands to go to though, not many people around and pretty quiet area. Haven't joined an alliance though, I don't really want to rush to join one and end up disappointed and quit lol. I'd rather find one that fits me and the area I'll be in.
My own website for Skyrim, Fallout 4, and many other games: http://vendayn.wix.com/skyrimvendayn

GirlscoutBob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Lots of new updates to the game!
http://forum.illyriad.co.uk/22feb15-5-years-of-illyriad_topic6165.html

Most important for current players with sitters is the new sitting rule: 90 days only. You have to reassign your sitter manually once in a blue moon, otherwise they'll lose sitting rights.

Massive changes to speed along newer players as well, at least on lower levels, sign up here: http://illyriad.com/?104473

Other notable changes include Dwarven infantry being made even stronger (yay!),
new map getting to beta: http://world.illyriad.co.uk/player-preview.html,
Number of cities per player increase from 10 to a (theoretical) maximum of 42,
and almost all faction troops have been completed, thus edging us ever closer to full faction release.

Be sure to mail me, TomBombadil, or any other StA member for free beer and spears if you join up. 

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I used to play this... did they wipe out old accounts? 
I may or may not have asked this the last time I checked back in.
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...
FMA/FMA:B Recommendation

alexwazer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Inactive accounts are wiped after some time, depending on population and whether prestige was purchased or not. Until the recent update, having an active sitter was enough to keep the account active forever, but it is no more. So, chances are that your old account is gone now. IIRC, you were using the same name there than here. If so, then I can confirm that the account no longer exist.

If you are interested, you can create a new one using the same name and email however. The recent updates made starting out much easier too.

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ah yea... I remember why I never tried to get back in.  The starting out part sucks when you have done it already.
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...
FMA/FMA:B Recommendation

GirlscoutBob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Starting out goes a lot faster now with the new updates! (And I do mean a lot!)

But yeah, it is still a long-term slow paced game ;P

Isdar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So, is the Bay12 Alliance still around? I might be interested to start playing again.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 19