Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 42

Author Topic: Politibastard - Game Over! Conservative Win the Battle! (Lose the War) Toen win!  (Read 101680 times)

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
Re: Politibastard: A Quickish Mafia - Day 1: The Straw Poll
« Reply #75 on: February 16, 2012, 10:14:52 pm »

ToonyMan:  How will multiple votes affect your ability to tunnel?
MASS TUNNEL SYSTEM.  Networks will be made underground that monitor everybody for suspicious activity, TOASTER.

ANSWER ME PRANZ.

Bookthras

• Bay Watcher
  • Boogie does not want you being confoosed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: February 16, 2012, 10:23:11 pm »

This time it's personal bookthras.
It's clear that one of us must die to let the other live in freedom. Oh and i would bomb the shit out of iran.
Oh? How is it personal? Do you have anything against Alaskan bimbos? Or are you just voting those who pressure you?

Plus you didn't say when or why you would bomb Iran. Sure, all of us would, at some point or another, but the mark of a true 'merkin is when/why you'd to it, and whether Israel's actions would have to prompt you, or if you'd take leadership. But on the topic: would you have bombed Libya? Would you bomb Syria right now? How 'bout Lebanon or Turkey? Why?

Bookthras:  God will provide.  I will stay true to her till God heals her or takes her home.  I haven't touched Ellen.  I am, in fact, not a miller.  Are you?

Dariush: [...] When do you think the best time to use the single extension will be?

Moderator:  If no one has more than half votes at day end but someone has more than any other, who will be lynched?  Is the current state of the issues known?

All interesting points. On each:

a) Your flip-flopping-like-a-democrat stance is noted. If you were a true Republican, you'd stay the course and leave her to rot. You smell of Kerry to me. But no, I'm not a miller either.

b) The extension has been used. If I understand it correctly, it's so day doesn't end tomorrow, but lasts through the weekend. Moderator, please clarify: when does the day end? Will there be any more opportunities to extend after D1 ends?

c) Moderator: I second this request (show us the state of issues, or say if you can't), and vote count, please, so we get used to these rules.
No one ever listens to Zathras, no. Quite mad, they say.  |  That ain't a shepherd.

Zathras hefts the corpse-of-webadict puppet and works its mouth: "I declare world peace! Yay! All hail Zathras!"
Everyone is handsomely rewarded, and lives happily ever after.  Except for Bookthras, who dies of poison in the night.

Mii

• Bay Watcher
  • c'est la vie.
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: February 16, 2012, 10:24:14 pm »

MII, WHAT IS YOUR THOUGHTS ON THE IDEA OF FREEDOM??

What are Mii's thoughts on the idea of freedom, you ask? Silly question. The idea of freedom should be adhered for what it is - a wonderful theory. Do you agree, ToonyMan? Also, why the use bad grammar and caps lock/abused shift key?

Mii:  I haven't played with you before.  Anything I should know about you?  If you were scum, and your scum buddy dropped a serious scum slip that no one else seemed to notice, would you call him out on it?

No, you have not. I quite like the game Dwarf Fortress, since you so kindly asked! If I were scum and no one else noticed it, I would (in all probability) not notice it myself. Since we are speaking figuratively, however, let us pretend I did notice. It depends on my role. If I had a role that needed that particular scum alive for me to win, I would only hint at but one of the parts of the slip they had let loose. If I had a role that needed that scum dead for me to win... well, that should be quite obvious. Yes, I would point it out.
"A normal person looks at ♠§dg and sees gibberish, but the Dwarf Fortress initiate sees a tense tableau: a dog leashed to a tree, about to be mauled by a goblin."

- The Brilliance of Dwarf Fortress

Pranz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: February 16, 2012, 10:25:44 pm »

ToonyMan:  How will multiple votes affect your ability to tunnel?
MASS TUNNEL SYSTEM.  Networks will be made underground that monitor everybody for suspicious activity, TOASTER.

ANSWER ME PRANZ.

Your question was? Your vote for me was because i had a lack of votes. I dare say you have no qualities or honor as a real american does and is in fact a dirty communist.
As president i end ToonyMan
DF Valentine
I punched a hamsterwoman in the mouth and her teeth exploded out of his head like gory shrapnel and littered the ground. Happy Valentines Day.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: February 16, 2012, 10:30:48 pm »

What are Mii's thoughts on the idea of freedom, you ask? Silly question. The idea of freedom should be adhered for what it is - a wonderful theory. Do you agree, ToonyMan? Also, why the use bad grammar and caps lock/abused shift key?
YES IT IS A PERFECT THEORY [color=unvote Mii[/color]

There is no bad grammar in these words, the capitalized WORDS is to show EMPHASIS on the IMPORTANT matters.

ANSWER ME PRANZ.
Your question was? Your vote for me was because i had a lack of votes. I dare say you have no qualities or honor as a real american does and is in fact a dirty communist.
[/quote]
WHAT IS THIS.  What is this LYING deception?!  If you had so as looked you would SEE I questioned your lack of red, WHICH IS STILL LACKING.  LIBERAL

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: February 16, 2012, 10:32:00 pm »

ANSWER ME PRANZ.
Whoops broke the quote.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: February 16, 2012, 10:33:00 pm »

unvote Mii

LIBERALS ARE SABOTAGING MY KEYBOARD

Bookthras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: February 16, 2012, 10:36:24 pm »

Yes, the liberals being those in control of ToonyMan's keyboard. i.e.: ToonyMan.

But I'll help your fumbling: Mii:
Quote from: Mii
The idea of freedom should be adhered for what it is - a wonderful theory
A theory!? Like Evolution!? We have no place for such imponderables here. There's only revealed truths and liberal fallacies. Since you failed to advocate truth, you must be a blasphemous liberal.
No one ever listens to Zathras, no. Quite mad, they say.  |  That ain't a shepherd.

Zathras hefts the corpse-of-webadict puppet and works its mouth: "I declare world peace! Yay! All hail Zathras!"
Everyone is handsomely rewarded, and lives happily ever after.  Except for Bookthras, who dies of poison in the night.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: February 16, 2012, 10:37:31 pm »

((OOC: IRL, I'm not an American. In-flavor will be hard to keep up with. Really.))

Tiruin: Do you think, just by reading this first post that I'm mafia? Y/N
> Y

I don't get what you hope to gain by that, buddyer. Pranz

Where's the logic in your statements?!

Tiruin wants to win the Straw Poll.

UristMcUselessNoble: If you saw your scumbuddy in trouble (but not known scum, reacting against pressure) and everyone else has no clear read on you, would you save him/her? Haven't seen you before.

Bookthras: Why the flavor? If you were scum, who would you most likely fear amongst us all?

ToonyMan: Where is your honor, defiling another's reputation because of his NAME! Paranoia all around?!

(Mod:: When you said 'you' does that pertain to all of us for the extension?)

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: February 16, 2012, 10:47:19 pm »

You shun buddy-ing but defend Andrew TIRUIN?

Yes, the liberals being those in control of ToonyMan's keyboard. i.e.: ToonyMan.
That is fallacious!  You hypocrite'd yourself too.

Bookthras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: February 16, 2012, 10:49:59 pm »

Tiruin: Do you think, just by reading this first post that I'm mafia? Y/N

Pranz, I'm also waiting for an answer to my questions, and I'll add another: why did you question Tiruin without voting him? Do you have any special reasons why he should survive?

Quote from: Tiruin
Bookthras: Why the flavor? If you were scum, who would you most likely fear amongst us all?
Why not? Flavour is a basic American value! So enshrined by our founding fathers! Fear is, likewise, an un-American thing. McCarthy didn't fear the commies, he defeated them!

Tiruin, Dariush, McNoble: Please give us your own opinions on the "theories" of evolution and gravity, versus Intelligent Design/Falling, and whether Freedom is also a theory (if not, then Mii should be lynched for saying it is).

Moderator: votecount, please. Go ahead. Show us what you got. Feel lucky, you commie punk? 8-P

Mii

• Bay Watcher
  • c'est la vie.
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: February 16, 2012, 10:51:28 pm »

YES IT IS A PERFECT THEORY [color=unvote Mii[/color]

There is no bad grammar in these words, the capitalized WORDS is to show EMPHASIS on the IMPORTANT matters.

I know. Yes, there is. When the noun is plural, you do not use the word 'is', but the word 'are'.

"[...] the capitalized WORDS is are to show EMPHASIS [...]".

You made that error twice in the short time I have spoken to you. Are you, perhaps, a dirty communist traitor for making such inexcusable errors? Because we all know communists are not true Americans, thus are inadept with our superior language.

]But I'll help your fumbling: Mii:
A theory!? Like Evolution!? We have no place for such imponderables here. There's only revealed truths and liberal fallacies. Since you failed to advocate truth, you must be a blasphemous liberal.

A theory is something that has passed inspection, and is considered more than just a passing... well, thought. Freedom is something more - it is the baseline of what everything is in America.
"A normal person looks at ♠§dg and sees gibberish, but the Dwarf Fortress initiate sees a tense tableau: a dog leashed to a tree, about to be mauled by a goblin."

- The Brilliance of Dwarf Fortress

Bookthras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: February 16, 2012, 10:58:53 pm »

A theory is something that has passed inspection, and is considered more than just a passing... well, thought. Freedom is something more - it is the baseline of what everything is in America.

So, is freedom a wonderful theory, or is it something more? You are contradicting yourself, like only RINOs do. Vote Mii.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: February 16, 2012, 11:00:34 pm »

@TooneyMan
I shun anyone who accuses anyone else because of
Quote from: ToonyMan link=topic=100355.msg2997420#msg2997420 date=1329447484
[color=red
ANDREW425[/color], why is your name Andrew?!  Is it a trick to deceive our great and proud and great COUNTRY?
this.

How can that even be defensive?

Bookthras
A theory is a set of assumptions, propositions, or accepted facts that attempts to provide a plausible or rational explanation of cause-and-effect!

Liberals can easily lie about what they believe to stay in this race!

We are all free to decide on what we believe, but freedom is an intangible fact. That is why there are laws and regulations. These laws dictate for the masses on the general consensus and must be followed!

Why this useless debate?!

Mii:
Lies! You think we aren't infiltrated but we've just lost Ellen! You're stating
You made that error twice in the short time I have spoken to you. Are you, perhaps, a dirty communist traitor for making such inexcusable errors? Because we all know communists are not true Americans, thus are inadept with our superior language.
this as a fact?! We've been infiltrated before, the country is at stake and you think they can't be walking among us just because of that?

You're a mole!

((OOC: What is a commie?

And fine, going with flavor. But I'm prone to getting some thoughts wrong  :-\))

Bookthras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: February 16, 2012, 11:11:33 pm »

Bookthras: A theory is a set of assumptions, propositions, or accepted facts that attempts to provide a plausible or rational explanation of cause-and-effect!
Like, say Evolution or Gravity? Where do you stand on these important issues?

Liberals can easily lie about what they believe to stay in this race indeed!

Why this useless debate?!
[[OOC: That's the very game genesis! Check this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republican_debates ; useless debates inspired the flavour. Also commie = communist; pinko = light red (communist); libs = liberals; libbers = feminists (women's liberation, "burn our bras!" thing); and a bunch of others. This is a good starting point. Just google them or play along as we go on.]]

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 42