Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 42

Author Topic: Politibastard - Game Over! Conservative Win the Battle! (Lose the War) Toen win!  (Read 101572 times)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Politibastard - Day 4: The Caucus! Time to exchange some favours.
« Reply #540 on: February 28, 2012, 04:15:00 pm »

Hey Think, mind shifting Econ to the left for me?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: February 28, 2012, 04:18:47 pm »

Let's see.

Toony, Andrew, and Pranz are unlikely to do anything.
Dariush will just troll the game.
Native's been lurky and quiet lately.
No idea on Tiruin.

Mii and McNoble will do things as VPs, and of course Book and I are in.

Yeah, it'll be pretty quiet.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: February 28, 2012, 04:38:52 pm »

Think0028 has replaced Toonyman

Bookthras

• Bay Watcher
  • Boogie does not want you being confoosed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: February 28, 2012, 05:02:44 pm »

May the best man win, Sir Book!
Yeah! I had hoped that if all remaining were town, the game would be over and we all won, however it seems GG wants a cage match or something. Oh well, it should be fun!

Think0028 has replaced Toonyman
Think:
a) Don't listen to Toaster! Shift Religious to the right instead!
b) A role claim from you would be very nice. Not that we can compel you, but still.
c) You should use your chance to endorse someone.
No one ever listens to Zathras, no. Quite mad, they say.  |  That ain't a shepherd.

Zathras hefts the corpse-of-webadict puppet and works its mouth: "I declare world peace! Yay! All hail Zathras!"
Everyone is handsomely rewarded, and lives happily ever after.  Except for Bookthras, who dies of poison in the night.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: February 28, 2012, 05:05:12 pm »

Yeah, endorsements are cool, too.

Just compromise!  Endorse him, and shift Econ left!

Think0028

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: February 28, 2012, 06:12:25 pm »

Roleclaim coming as soon as GlyphGryph answers some quick questions for me. In the meantime:

Toaster, Book: In 15 words or less, describe why exactly I should endorse you over the other candidate.

Bonus trivia question for the dayshift, first person to have a good answer gets the dayshift in their favor: What is my avatar?
If it scares people into posting, then yes.

If they end up lynched because they didn't post, oh well. Too bad for them. Maybe they should've tried posting.
Web-based Lurker Tracker for Mafia

Bookthras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: February 28, 2012, 06:43:15 pm »

Toaster, Book: In 15 words or less, describe why exactly I should endorse you over the other candidate.
Because I am nicer, purer, and better looking. My Glorious Vision for America is Superior.

Bonus trivia question for the dayshift, first person to have a good answer gets the dayshift in their favor: What is my avatar?
At a guess, it is a XM-X1 (F97) Crossbone Gundam X-1 or something similar. Like this:
Spoiler: image (click to show/hide)

No one ever listens to Zathras, no. Quite mad, they say.  |  That ain't a shepherd.

Zathras hefts the corpse-of-webadict puppet and works its mouth: "I declare world peace! Yay! All hail Zathras!"
Everyone is handsomely rewarded, and lives happily ever after.  Except for Bookthras, who dies of poison in the night.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: February 28, 2012, 08:13:49 pm »

Approximately 24 hours remain until day end.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: February 28, 2012, 08:17:18 pm »

I offer consistency, reliability, and a name trusted for generations.  Also, tasty breakfast.  Go America!

Book's off the mark here:  it is a MS-06 Zaku II, an early model suit, but a very reliable and continually popular one, coming in at 58 tons standard.

Bookthras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: February 28, 2012, 08:27:30 pm »

Book's off the mark here:  it is a MS-06 Zaku II, an early model suit, but a very reliable and continually popular one, coming in at 58 tons standard.
Hrmph. While your answer may be closer to the mark, my answer was good, and first, as stated in the request, so I claim primacy. Plus I posted and image, so I win coolness points.  8-P

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #550 on: February 28, 2012, 08:28:17 pm »

Native's been lurky and quiet lately.

Been traveling, sketchy train internet. I'll do what I can and should have solid internet tonight.

As a note, I currently trust Book over Toaster and haven't day-shifted.
Yeah, you're a dick, NativeForeigner.
Quit being such a dick, you dick.
Maybe if you weren't such a dick you wouldn't be such a dick.

Bookthras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: February 28, 2012, 08:33:11 pm »

As a note, I currently trust Book over Toaster and haven't day-shifted.

Woohoo! Don't forget to endorse your trusted candidate. I promise massive tax-cuts for Natives and Foreigners alike!

Shifting Religious issues towards conservatism is a good bet.

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: February 28, 2012, 08:36:43 pm »

I'll give it consideration, but I'm not entirely sure yet.

As for my day-shift, it might be best for me to hold onto it to counter any last-minute shenanigans. At the same time I choose my endorsement, I'll either counter any Liberal action or do whatever best benefits the one I choose to endorse.
Yeah, you're a dick, NativeForeigner.
Quit being such a dick, you dick.
Maybe if you weren't such a dick you wouldn't be such a dick.

Think0028

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: February 28, 2012, 09:11:31 pm »

While Crossbone Gundam does have my favorite mech designs, I have to give it to Toaster for complimenting the Zaku II, a truly glorious piece of machinery.

Toaster: To double confirm, you want Econ shifted to the left?

My role is the Cult of Personality, I am Moderate on all issues and the Cult Leader. I have the ability to convert one person per night. Anyone I convert wins with me. Also, if I am VP and my president wins, I automatically convert them as well and we both win.

So... anyone wanna make me their VP?

If it scares people into posting, then yes.

If they end up lynched because they didn't post, oh well. Too bad for them. Maybe they should've tried posting.
Web-based Lurker Tracker for Mafia

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: February 28, 2012, 09:17:43 pm »

Think:   That's correct.

Tempting, but no.  I had Andrew pegged for the (a) third party for no real reason at all.
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 42