Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 42

Author Topic: Politibastard - Game Over! Conservative Win the Battle! (Lose the War) Toen win!  (Read 101554 times)

Urist McUselessNoble

• Bay Watcher
  • Interrupted by Giant Cave Spider
    • View Profile
Re: Politibastard - Day 4: The Caucus! Time to exchange some favours.
« Reply #525 on: February 28, 2012, 02:11:19 pm »

We are in a bastard game where we have a claimed town rezzer, an observed scum rez and no roleflips. Plus masons who get to talk to the dead. That's way too many sorts of talking dead for me to consider anybody confirmed town purely on the basis that they were scumkilled.

My preference would be lynching Mii today, and Toaster picking a mod-provided VP.
"Among the many models of the good society no one has urged the squirrel wheel" - J.K. Galbraith, The Affluent Society

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #526 on: February 28, 2012, 02:13:54 pm »

Well, if Mii bows out, then she's gone anyway.

Honestly, this is extortion- become my VP or get lynched.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #527 on: February 28, 2012, 02:16:15 pm »

Hm.  Book/Mii/McNoble-  Did any of you shift Religion Left or Econ Right?  I haven't day shifted yet.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Urist McUselessNoble

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #528 on: February 28, 2012, 02:19:51 pm »

Re: VP or lynch: OK, that's a fair point.

Re: Issue shift: I shifted Econ to the right.

Oh and judging by the deadchat, I think we can fuggetabout Pranz, Andy or Toony gracing us with their presence.
"Among the many models of the good society no one has urged the squirrel wheel" - J.K. Galbraith, The Affluent Society

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #529 on: February 28, 2012, 02:23:36 pm »

I PMed them and asked them to participate.  Toony said it'd be too much effort to look at it, and I wager neither of the other two care.

Bookthras

• Bay Watcher
  • Boogie does not want you being confoosed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #530 on: February 28, 2012, 02:40:08 pm »

Hm.  Book/Mii/McNoble-  Did any of you shift Religion Left or Econ Right?  I haven't day shifted yet.
I haven't shifted anything. It seems we are in a holding pattern until Mii chimes in and a) claims, and b) states whether she wants to bow out to be your VP.
No one ever listens to Zathras, no. Quite mad, they say.  |  That ain't a shepherd.

Zathras hefts the corpse-of-webadict puppet and works its mouth: "I declare world peace! Yay! All hail Zathras!"
Everyone is handsomely rewarded, and lives happily ever after.  Except for Bookthras, who dies of poison in the night.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #531 on: February 28, 2012, 02:44:22 pm »

Interesting, given that someone shifted it left.  I may have to rethink my VP choice!

Urist McUselessNoble

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #532 on: February 28, 2012, 02:47:27 pm »

Given how many talking dead we have in this game, I could almost believe that the dead got to play issue-games.

Still, there's a simple way to test that. If Mii claims to not have shifted, she gets told to shift something. Anything, really. Just an observable change. And if she fails to produce the goods... well, won't that be interesting?

Urist McUselessNoble

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #533 on: February 28, 2012, 02:48:40 pm »

Oh, and I think I want to see a full roleclaim from Mii in any event. She's the only one left standing who hasn't claimed her role powers.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #534 on: February 28, 2012, 02:53:10 pm »

Mod:  Can defeated players shift the issues?

Mii

• Bay Watcher
  • c'est la vie.
    • View Profile
« Reply #535 on: February 28, 2012, 04:02:38 pm »

I still have to reread through what I missed while I was gone (I apologise for that, by the way), but there seems to be quite the demand to hear my claim.

To recap, I am The Party Faithful. My social is super-conservative, my economic is super-conservative, and my religious is conservative.

I have the ability to cast infinite votes for no lynch. That is, if said votes are in different posts.

I am also able to kill someone during the night, as a one-shot action. I have not yet used it.

Yes, I am bowing out to become Toaster's VP.
"A normal person looks at ♠§dg and sees gibberish, but the Dwarf Fortress initiate sees a tense tableau: a dog leashed to a tree, about to be mauled by a goblin."

- The Brilliance of Dwarf Fortress

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #536 on: February 28, 2012, 04:09:41 pm »

Mod:  Can defeated players shift the issues?

Yep.

Also, I am thoroughly saddened by the non-participation of the others. :/ Damn, there goes my big fun twist.

Mii has withdrawn from the race!

Think0028

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #537 on: February 28, 2012, 04:11:33 pm »

Permission to replace the dead, sir!
If it scares people into posting, then yes.

If they end up lynched because they didn't post, oh well. Too bad for them. Maybe they should've tried posting.
Web-based Lurker Tracker for Mafia

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #538 on: February 28, 2012, 04:13:31 pm »

... sure, why not!

Which one of the dead do you want to be? Or just assign you whichever of the inactives?

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #539 on: February 28, 2012, 04:13:56 pm »

Then there's not much point in claiming day shifts.  Also, that whole "everyone is out but me and Book" thing.

May the best man win, Sir Book!
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 42