Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 42

Author Topic: Politibastard - Game Over! Conservative Win the Battle! (Lose the War) Toen win!  (Read 101608 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: Politibastard: A Quickish Mafia - Day 1: The Straw Poll
« Reply #240 on: February 19, 2012, 11:12:10 pm »

Good Morning again!
Long post as I'll be busy in the next hours.

What made you unvote Andrew425? Or was Tiruin just derping in his votecount?
You really want to stick to the belief about my Double-voter claim being wrong eh?

EBWOP: And the same for Mii.
I can't parse how this relates to my action.

Spoiler: Tiruin (click to show/hide)
No. What I'm saying is that I have a second vote, but I cannot control it in anyway whatsoever. Proven twice by the votecount, which I request (the votecount) from Mod GlyphGryph.

Like I said, it's a PAC that uses my name to vote anyone. Formatted for emphasis.

ToonyMan
Thanks for being even more confusing, trying to deflect back on me. I've proven my case already-...

Erm, did you even read your own posts in regard to your attack on me? They defy the very words you say right in the spoily above. If I don't understand anything, then why do you even further it by being so vague!

Spoiler: ToonyMan (click to show/hide)
If Tiruin was trying to attack my question then I just don't see it.  I don't see an attack and it was just confusing so I kept my vote on him.  Sure he based his attack on the very nonsense itself afterwards but that's him being scummy and voting for no reason.[/quote]
ToonyMan: Where is your honor, defiling another's reputation because of his NAME! Paranoia all around?!
You don't see this then, from the very start? You've based your whole case on this part, leading on on my 'misunderstandings'.

Guess what? RVS. And you bit back with the wrong case of aggro.
You shun buddy-ing but defend Andrew TIRUIN?
. . .
Then you lash out at anyone else who try to make sense of this duel between me and you. Why the anger? It was firstly a 'misunderstanding', but then you fail to clarify by adding more on that case.

Also, you attack others for their- formatting? You don't even vote for (most) of those who 'defend' you. Tunnel vision on all the rest?
He clearly doesn't know what he's doing with his attack and is trying to build a case on the same thing over and over again, like a certain Mii.  It's really stupid and aggravating and if he plans to hide his alignment by being loud and incoherent it's not going to work.
The hypocrisy hurts me very muchly. I'll stop fighting with you now.

Dariush: Now that you aren't busy; could you at least give impressions on us in general? Firstly, I thought you too were lurking, but you cleared it up with weekend-business. Give more detail on your votes.
Oh god the hipocrisy. Unvote everyone, Pranz, Bookthras.

And yes, I'm godforsakenly busy this weekend. My apologies.
Like on Pranz, and more on Bookthras.

Urist McUselessNoble

• Bay Watcher
  • Interrupted by Giant Cave Spider
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: February 20, 2012, 01:30:35 am »

Toony:
Oh, you mean when Tiruin joke voted me?  That's the wrong spot.  I'm talking about when he starting getting strange with the 'buddyer' thing and nobody seems to understand that!
Then please restate your case clearly, coherently and with links and quotes to back it up.

What, precisely, was your first real scumtell on him? What about his response reinforced your belief that he is scum? Do the town a favour and point it out, because if it's not obvious to me it's probably not obvious to everyone else either.

Tiruin:
You really want to stick to the belief about my Double-voter claim being wrong eh?
The question you refer to was addressed at Dariush. You were included only insofar as mistakes in the latest votecount were concerned, because you made it (and thanks for that, by the way).

EBWOP: And the same for Mii.
I can't parse how this relates to my action.
See above.

Oh, and you have a formatting snafu after the second spoiler in your case on Toony.
"Among the many models of the good society no one has urged the squirrel wheel" - J.K. Galbraith, The Affluent Society

Pranz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: February 20, 2012, 07:29:19 am »

Claiming cop is scum, but bandwagoning possible cop is not?

However, i don't mind being lynched, it's a requirement for Toasters plan to lynch a townie after all.
DF Valentine
I punched a hamsterwoman in the mouth and her teeth exploded out of his head like gory shrapnel and littered the ground. Happy Valentines Day.

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: February 20, 2012, 08:06:43 am »

I will point out that Book always does that "X, Y and Z:  Give me your read on Foo, Bar, and Baz" type question, every game, every alignment.
Still doesn't change the fact that it's stupid, useless and lazy.

Because I don't have anything solid against Mii and Andrew kinda faded out of my attention.

GET BACK HERE ANDREW

Dariush - defending me
...what, really? Huh, I didn't know that.

Dariush: Now that you aren't busy; could you at least give impressions on us in general? Firstly, I thought you too were lurking, but you cleared it up with weekend-business. Give more detail on your votes.
Don't buddy me with your 'Oh yes, I understand everything, sure you were busy, I don't blame you blahblahblah', and I already gave all the reasons for both votes before I made a mass unvote.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: February 20, 2012, 12:26:55 pm »

Heya, ladies. Got a vote count on its way soon. (everybody who says "unvote" and then revotes is awesome, or if you did it recently!

In addition...
Day End in 3 hours I think you'll all had enough time to get things settled by now, considering all the extra time I gave you guys, right?

Remember, shifting issues doesn't use up your nightly night action, so if you want to shift something let me know!

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: February 20, 2012, 12:56:23 pm »

Okay, clarification is in.  On whether I die if I res at night-  He didn't answer directly but said that the straw poll winner is prevented from dying.  He also confirmed that if I res at night, killing me won't stop it.

A roleblock would, however, which is another reason I'd want to be sure I could make it to D2.

Pranz:
However, i don't mind being lynched, it's a requirement for Toasters plan to lynch a townie after all.

I'm perfectly content with us lynching 2-3 nontown and 0 town.

For ease of counting:

Unvote Everyone.
Vote Dariush, Andrew425, and Mii.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Bookthras

• Bay Watcher
  • Boogie does not want you being confoosed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: February 20, 2012, 01:44:57 pm »

Claiming cop is scum, but bandwagoning possible cop is not?
Dude, claiming cop is scummy, and worse, bad play. So is saying "go ahead, lynch me" for any reason. Just because some of us peg you as town because it's a newbie mistake doesn't make it right or excuse it in any way. Don't do that. Also, if you are indeed a townie cop, it's better if you aren't lynched, so you can, you know, investigate someone, yes?

Day End in 3 hours I think you'll all had enough time to get things settled by now, considering all the extra time I gave you guys, right?
Please give us at least a bit of time between the vote count and end of day, in case there's any corrections to be made.

But yes, clarity: Unvote everybody.

Vote ToonyMan. Vote Andrew425. Vote Dariush. Vote McNoble.
No one ever listens to Zathras, no. Quite mad, they say.  |  That ain't a shepherd.

Zathras hefts the corpse-of-webadict puppet and works its mouth: "I declare world peace! Yay! All hail Zathras!"
Everyone is handsomely rewarded, and lives happily ever after.  Except for Bookthras, who dies of poison in the night.

Urist McUselessNoble

• Bay Watcher
  • Interrupted by Giant Cave Spider
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: February 20, 2012, 02:03:41 pm »

For ease of counting:

Unvote Everyone.

Chez what?

I can understand wanting to policylynch Andy and Dariush for lurking. I disagree on Dariush, but voting him is something reasonable people can disagree about. I can understand not wanting to lynch Pranz (I disagree with your inverse-chainlynch reasoning, but, again, it's a matter where reasonable people can disagree).

But this seems to be the sum total of your stated case on Mii. You've stated a stronger case against Toony, just in the past 10-15 posts or so. Not cool.

Oh, and for the record, Bookthras still doesn't have a case on me that isn't based on insane troll logic. But feel free to provide one at your earliest convenience.
"Among the many models of the good society no one has urged the squirrel wheel" - J.K. Galbraith, The Affluent Society

Mii

• Bay Watcher
  • c'est la vie.
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: February 20, 2012, 02:29:44 pm »

For ease of counting:

Unvote Everyone.

Toaster: Urist McUselessNoble seems to have beaten me to it! Please state your case (preferably in as little time as possible, as the clock is ticking).

Unvote everyone, ToonyMan, Andrew.
"A normal person looks at ♠§dg and sees gibberish, but the Dwarf Fortress initiate sees a tense tableau: a dog leashed to a tree, about to be mauled by a goblin."

- The Brilliance of Dwarf Fortress

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: February 20, 2012, 03:01:13 pm »

Okay, hope this is right!

Attack Ad Targets list! (Let me know if I missed one of your votes or unvotes!)
1. Dariush(2) <- Bookthras, Toaster
2. Toaster <-
3. Bookthras(2) <- Dariush, ToonyMan
4. Pranz(5) <- Dariush, ToonyMan, UristMcUselessNoble, Tiruin, Andrew
5. Andrew425(8 ) <- Tiruin, Mii, Bookthras, Toaster, Dariush, ToonyMan, UristMcUselessNoble, Tiruin
6. ToonyMan(5) <- Mii, Bookthras, Tiruin, UristMcUselessNoble , Pranz
7. UristMcUselessNoble(2) <- Bookthras, Tiruin
8. Mii(2) <- Toaster, ToonyMan
9. Tiruin(1) <- ToonyMan

Leader of the Pack:
1. Dariush <- Dariush
2. Toaster(5) <- Toaster, Bookthras, Pranz, Tiruin, Mii
3. Bookthras(3) <- Bookthras,  UristMcUselessNoble, Mii
4. Pranz
5. Andrew425 <- Andrew425
6. ToonyMan <- ToonyMan
7. UristMcUselessNoble <-
8. Mii <- Mii
9. Tiruin <- Tiruin

I'll end in two more hours, just because I'm honestly not sure about those counts, and to let people make last minute changes/night submissions if they want. Then hopefully we'll be back on a normal schedule. Sorry about the erraticness.

Currently - Andrew and Toony and Pranz are up to be lynched.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2012, 03:38:48 pm by GlyphGryph »

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: February 20, 2012, 03:03:34 pm »

Er, did my unvote affect my green vote?... Dariush

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: February 20, 2012, 03:04:25 pm »

Modified.

Bookthras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: February 20, 2012, 03:07:24 pm »

Mod: Thanks! Question: What does the asterisk next to green-McNoble mean? How long till end of day?
Also, to avoid chicanery attempts: Unvote Bookthras

From the above, it seems Andrew, Toony and Pranz will be lynched. While that list is fine by me, I'd ask McNoble and Tiruin to make sure whether they want Pranz to hang. Your vote, your choice, of course, just make sure you're sure.
No one ever listens to Zathras, no. Quite mad, they say.  |  That ain't a shepherd.

Zathras hefts the corpse-of-webadict puppet and works its mouth: "I declare world peace! Yay! All hail Zathras!"
Everyone is handsomely rewarded, and lives happily ever after.  Except for Bookthras, who dies of poison in the night.

Bookthras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: February 20, 2012, 03:09:07 pm »

Currently - Andrew and Toony are up to be lynched.

Oh?
4. Pranz(5) <- Dariush, ToonyMan, UristMcUselessNoble, Tiruin, Andrew
With nine players, aren't five votes enough to lynch?

(also, noted on end of day, missed your edit)

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: February 20, 2012, 03:13:41 pm »

Mii's greenvoting three people?
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 42