Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13

Author Topic: World in Renewal (After the mageocalypse re-boot) Turn 3  (Read 23023 times)

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile

all fine for me.
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile

So I'm the blank?  :P

No complaints. Fine with all this.  :)

Fixed, the author tag was broken
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

holymaoh

• Bay Watcher
  • Slaughter can't be spelled without laughter.
    • View Profile

Name: Varence
HP: 50/50
Stamina 100/100
Sex:Male
Appearance: 6'3" He has medium length White hair, fox ears and Bright blue eyes with a scar
across his left, He wares a White trench coat that barely covers his fox tail and he always has
a very creepy smile.

Bio: Orphaned at a very young age, Varence speant many years living off the streets. He often found ways to create weird concoctions; though this was mostly just some water with various common elements which were lying around.
   As Varence got older he began to create more and more complex concoctions making everything from common medicine to deadly poisons. When he was 18 years old he decided to go out into the wastes to research some of the strange creatures that lived there. Many warned him that going there is insane. Varence just brushed off the comments.
   During his first trip into the wastes he was attacked and slashed across the eye by a creature he had never seen before.  As the beast stared him down the only thing going through his head was, "Hmmm... I wonder if this feeling in my left eye is a form of poision? I must have a sample for research," then fell unconscious. A young orc named Auron, who had been following him, chased off the beast and brought Varence back to his encampment. When he finally came to, Auron asked him,  "What on earth were you doing out there?" Varence merely replied, "Studying." The orc decided to leave it alone. When Varence had healed and was finally ready to leave, he asked his new friend, Auron, if he would help track down and get a sample of the poison from the beast that attacked him days earlier. Auron decided to help, knowing that nothing he could say would stop Varence from going. Since then, Varence has gone out into the wastes, with his friend's help, many additional times; bringing back more and more samples to study and experiment on.

Perks:
  - Therianthrope (Arctic fox)
  - Chemistry
  - Skilled
  - Nimble
  - Mental Fortress
  - Mental Null

Skills:

Chemistry
  - Toxics & Corrosive 10
  - Thermals 10
  - Tonics 10

Non Grouped
  - Medicine 10
  - Stealth 5
  - Endurance 5

Melee Skill group
  - Unarmed 10

Defence skill group
  - Dodge 10
  - Take Cover 10

Ranged skill group
  - Thrown 10
« Last Edit: February 12, 2012, 04:26:22 pm by holymaoh »

"Hard pressed on my right.  My center is yielding.  Impossible to maneuver.

Situation excellent.  I Shall attack."

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile

@wolfchild: are items listed in my Appearance tag existent for roleplay purposes, or are items in the Inventory the only things I have? I just need to know if I have anything to cover my fur and eyes should there be a need for disguise.
Also, could I get a chain or a rope of some sort? You can't very well be a monster-catcher without a chain.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile

Ok chain and rope it is, and the items in you're inventory are not you're only items, but the others are only there for look, these items give you bonuses etc.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile

All right. No complaints, then.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Nope, I'm fine with my items and skills. Dual-wielding is for mah pistols, unarmed is for when peeps get too close and I have to pistol-whip them or dodge. (Assuming hitting people with guns would count as unarmed, that is. ^^^; If not, doesn't matter. I'll just play it as he keeps his guns in his hands at all times and just roundhouse kicks enemies that close distance.)

Edit: Actually, slight change requested, you probably know what it is: revolvers please? :3
« Last Edit: February 10, 2012, 11:59:40 am by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Maxinum McDreich

• Bay Watcher
  • Gree-diddly-tings.
    • View Profile

Was hoping for a first aid kit with my medical skill, but I'm happy with what I have :)

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile

Sorry didn't notice your medical skill you have a first aid kit when I can bother making the changes

and Serious, your pistols are better than revolvers would be, are you requesting a downgrade?

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile

Actually, can I have a pistol instead of a rifle?

empfan

• Bay Watcher
  • Dungeon Keeper and part-time Firekeeper
    • View Profile

Name: Antora
HP: 50/50 (Before any perks)
Stamina 100/100 (Before any perks)
Sex: Male
Appearance: around 5'11 and has a brown hair and eyes. He has a goatee. He has a slightly bony face and has an average weight. His hair is well trimmed and he wears average robes for a world magic user, meant for travel.
Bio:He has traveled around a bit after the mageocalypse, and now nows the lay of the land. He has become a small time wanderer, and never stays in any places for long.
Perks:
-World Magic
-World Connection
-Skilled
-Skilled
-Ambidextrous
-Twin Hands
Skills:
Ranged skill group
  - Fire Arms: 20

Social Skills
  - Diplomacy: 10

World Magic
  - Draw:20
  - Control:40
  - Release:20
« Last Edit: February 10, 2012, 07:54:59 pm by empfan »

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

Request: For an update waitlist?  :D

Also, welcome to the Forums holymaoh!

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile

Actually, can I have a pistol instead of a rifle?

The peacemaker is a pistol, i gave you both, cause, did you SEE your firearms stat

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile

Well, the character April has always been a gunslinger, so that's why I had asked.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2012, 09:18:24 pm by Powder Miner »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

@wolfchild: I was kind of hoping for model 500s that were extremely powerful, even if they had less capacity, but I guess I'll stick with handguns.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13