Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

Author Topic: Superhero Evacuation Project OOC  (Read 12678 times)

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Superhero Evacuation Project OOC
« Reply #60 on: February 11, 2012, 10:45:21 am »

Shadowcaster should get him to point out the other druglord before he walks in. You know, before he beats up their boss within an inch of his life.

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)

HailFire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 12, 2012, 01:22:28 am »

Blah, sorry if I held things up- busy day, and I usually spend several hours thinking out posts before knocking them out in 15 minutes-an hour.  :P

Also, even though she's got a fairly memorable appearance, Lillian obviously takes pains to make sure nobody can pick her out as Deliria (even if she's pretty damn obscure)- for instance, Deliria's blindfold is wide enough to cover the majority of her face, and the right arm of her straightjacket's stuffed, so only a scant few people in or out of the ISU know she's missing one (not that she needs them to fuck up your day).
[22:59] <apotheoseGrifter> COMMIT SUDOKU ALL NIGHT LONG FUCK YEAH
[18:14] <The_Gamemaster> I am here.
[18:14] <The_Gamemaster> I am always here.
[18:15] <The_Gamemaster> I have always been here, and I always will be here. I am the alpha and the omega, the beginning and the end.

Enzo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 12, 2012, 02:22:28 am »

Shadowcaster should get him to point out the other druglord before he walks in. You know, before he beats up their boss within an inch of his life.

Wait, I'm not going to beat anybody up! Or, not necessarily, anyway. It's not a foregone conclusion or anything. Also, feel free to voice any dissent in character because I'm pretty sure Shadowcaster is just kind of going to keep doing his thing unless you do. And his thing is being weird and threatening.

I just want to say I think it's funny that everybody decided to chase a different plot hook except two of the characters least likely to cooperate effectively. I also think it's funny that "I want to buy the drugs" actually worked.

Also, even though she's got a fairly memorable appearance, Lillian obviously takes pains to make sure nobody can pick her out as Deliria (even if she's pretty damn obscure)- for instance, Deliria's blindfold is wide enough to cover the majority of her face, and the right arm of her straightjacket's stuffed, so only a scant few people in or out of the ISU know she's missing one (not that she needs them to fuck up your day).

Oh, that brings up a good question. It seems the government is privy to our secret identities, but are we maintaining any sort of cover with the general populace?
« Last Edit: February 12, 2012, 02:25:34 am by kinseti »

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 12, 2012, 02:37:08 am »

As far as you know the public has no clue about your secret identities, and seeing as you are living in the safety of the governors mansion and have no loved ones on Truman for the bad guys to threaten, the consequences of the public finding out will be minimum anyways.

Enzo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 12, 2012, 03:29:19 pm »

"Shouldn't we have cleared the other house? They're selling drugs in the middle of the city and no one is stopping them. He may be a small fry, but he can be made an example of. The people should know that they can't do that and get away with it."

Do you mean the guys in front of the apartment building? They weren't selling drugs, the were just looking shady. In fact I specifically said I was looking for drugs and they didn't attempt to sell me any. Unless I'm missing something.

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 12, 2012, 08:51:14 pm »

I don't know that they aren't for one, and two the guy outside the door said that '...if Streetwise didn't have enough'. I'm sure that they are, especially since there is a guard outside making sure that no one gets in without a reason.

EDIT: @kinseti: If you can convince him that knocking over the bigger dealer would be a bigger message to the domes I would go with it. I don't want to be trapped in an alley arguing all day since we never seem to be online at the same time.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2012, 12:30:07 am by The Fool »

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 12, 2012, 10:26:42 pm »

Waiting to finish up the RP with Symon before I put in the turn.

Enzo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 13, 2012, 02:38:22 am »

I don't know that they aren't for one, and two the guy outside the door said that '...if Streetwise didn't have enough'. I'm sure that they are, especially since there is a guard outside making sure that no one gets in without a reason.

EDIT: @kinseti: If you can convince him that knocking over the bigger dealer would be a bigger message to the domes I would go with it. I don't want to be trapped in an alley arguing all day since we never seem to be online at the same time.

Alright, I see what you're saying. I just wanted to make sure we were on the same page before I replied with a complete non sequitur or something. If Tyler is a high-roller you're probably right, but if he's small time those guys are probably just random lowlifes. I guess I'll take this to RP mode.

Also, I have no intention of arguing all day, it's just a fun way to spend RP mode time. Rest assured when it's time for another action I'll be ready. For the record I'm not trying to be a dick, I'm just trying to play a character who is a bit of a dick.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 15, 2012, 10:21:28 am »

Are you waiting for me to reply? I'm just going to go with the good agent and shout some sense into these kids.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Enzo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 16, 2012, 04:30:48 pm »

bomp for ubdoot

Are we moving on to next turn? I think we're roleplayed out until next action.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 16, 2012, 04:33:18 pm »

Yeah. I'll start (and hopefully finish) it tonight.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 18, 2012, 02:40:49 pm »

So, uh, character sheet?

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: February 18, 2012, 02:44:47 pm »

Yeah, yeah. Its coming. Just hold off on your action until I get around to it.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: February 18, 2012, 03:02:53 pm »

Sorry if I'm being a bit rude right now, I just have a bit of a headache.

Enzo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: February 18, 2012, 04:53:26 pm »

Quick question, is it presumed we have our Tablets on us at all times, for communication and such, unless we say otherwise? Just in terms of whether or not I E-mail Lillian back.

Since I seem to feel compelled to post things I think are funny in the OOC thread: I like the the image of Shadowcaster breaking into an apartment and then just crouching in a dark corner for several hours, and when the mark returns home, staying in the corner and watching him do mundane tasks for half an hour before striking. Seems like the kind of thing he'd do.

I'll post my action after work.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8