Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8

Author Topic: Superhero Evacuation Project OOC  (Read 12684 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: Superhero Evacuation Project OOC
« Reply #30 on: February 07, 2012, 01:25:47 pm »

NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIN!

Posting to watch then.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 07, 2012, 01:35:46 pm »

Weasels, are you going to write up an origin story anytime soon? Would be nice to know more about your character than just the name.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

King_of_the_weasels

• Bay Watcher
  • My own avatar creeps me out.
    • View Profile
    • Not even internet famous
« Reply #32 on: February 07, 2012, 01:40:58 pm »

I might make it an industrial accident that combined my dna with heroium just so I can complain about the sword again.
Slacker an illustrated story. Actually updated!?

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 07, 2012, 01:41:43 pm »

Yelp, I see nothing wrong with that.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

HailFire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 07, 2012, 01:45:20 pm »

Except that that would imply energy/will sapping as one of your super-powers, which it isn't.  :P
[22:59] <apotheoseGrifter> COMMIT SUDOKU ALL NIGHT LONG FUCK YEAH
[18:14] <The_Gamemaster> I am here.
[18:14] <The_Gamemaster> I am always here.
[18:15] <The_Gamemaster> I have always been here, and I always will be here. I am the alpha and the omega, the beginning and the end.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 07, 2012, 01:48:28 pm »

No, no, the heroium is constantly sapping his powers and his will! Otherwise he would be on the level of a god power-wise.

HailFire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 07, 2012, 01:52:40 pm »

No, no, the heroium is constantly sapping his powers and his will! Otherwise he would be on the level of a god power-wise.

Well, not necessarily; after all, he'd still have to hit people to sap them, and many supervillains are remarkably...

8)

dodgy.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
[18:15] <The_Gamemaster> I have always been here, and I always will be here. I am the alpha and the omega, the beginning and the end.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 07, 2012, 01:55:37 pm »

No I mean, his secret is that he's actually a god, but an unfortunate accident with heroium has reduced him to his current powers.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 07, 2012, 01:56:37 pm »

Gods tend to be significantly older than 19.

King_of_the_weasels

• Bay Watcher
  • My own avatar creeps me out.
    • View Profile
    • Not even internet famous
« Reply #39 on: February 07, 2012, 02:28:08 pm »

Yeah my guys not a god, he's a demi-god ;D

No but seriously probably fell in a vat of molten mercury after being born with rare hyper regeneration, so he was constantly healing his burns while being mixed with the molten metal.

His natural form would be a puddle, he uses his regeneration to take the form of a human though it's mostly for show.

So I really just changed my entire character...  my weakness is still the same though, except it's more that when i'm separated in my liquid form I'm not killed, but I'm pretty much useless since I don't have a hivemind thing going on, Only one of the blobs would have my consciousness, the other blobs would be like my legs, so without a full body I can't regenerate a human form, just pieces of it.

Also my guy being a liquid, has like zero strength, I'd be surprised if he could even use the tablet.  If I get thrown across a room I'd probably splatter against the wall and form a puddle on the floor.  I probably can't even lift the sword I've been given.

So I'm like wolverine, only instead of taking and ignoring damage like a badass, I get a slight rap on my shoulder and my arm falls off.  I can't regenerate damage, but I can re assimilate my body as long as I'm whole.  If I lose my arm while in human form and go back to liquid and come back into human without regaining my lost liquid I'll still be missing the arm.  But if I'm in liquid form and half of me taken away, and I go into human form, I'm probably an abomination that you kill with fire.  Also if I'm made solid I can't move until melted.  Heroium probably makes the particles affected negatively charged and not willing to rejoin, until I do something... I don't know how do you make a magnet not work like a magnet anymore?
Slacker an illustrated story. Actually updated!?

HailFire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 07, 2012, 03:07:08 pm »

I don't know how do you make a magnet not work like a magnet anymore?

Quantum.

Also, if Truman's actually bigger than Earth, I'll go ahead and edit that in.  :P

ED: Since Adam's probably out of range by now, "tagging along"'ll be with Symon by default if he goes out on one of those jobs, unless someone else posts before then.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2012, 03:14:16 pm by HailFire »

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 07, 2012, 03:18:10 pm »

I don't have time to post today, but I'll be mostly likely heading to investigate these terrorist commies who don't realize capitalism will fall by its own accord from the greed and stupidity of rich men, and that communism doesn't need violence to prevail.

Or something.

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 07, 2012, 03:22:33 pm »

ED: Since Adam's probably out of range by now, "tagging along"'ll be with Symon by default if he goes out on one of those jobs, unless someone else posts before then.

I literally just walked out of the room. So long as you mention watching the acrobatic display I personally wouldn't mind someone coming with. In-character? I'm not entirely sure if he would mind. It would really depend on your characters motives.

EDIT: However it seems that you posted. Maybe I should check before I post. :P

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)

Enzo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 07, 2012, 04:41:58 pm »

I literally just walked out of the room. So long as you mention watching the acrobatic display I personally wouldn't mind someone coming with. In-character? I'm not entirely sure if he would mind. It would really depend on your characters motives.

EDIT: However it seems that you posted. Maybe I should check before I post. :P

Yeah, I figure each characters action happens at approximately the same time, so you have the option of following Adam. Or, even, following me following Adam.

Also...Weasles is invincible then? I guess the zero-strength thing balances that somewhat, but if you can make your arm into a blade one-molecule thick it's kind of a moot point.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 07, 2012, 04:45:22 pm »

I still haven't decided if I'm gonna let Weasel redo the whole damn character sheet.

Also I was expecting Batman, but got Rorschach. I was just reading Watchmen the other day too...
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8